[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been depressed as fuck the past few months and thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>been depressed as fuck the past few months and thinking about ending it
>metro exodus revealed at e3
>its actually been making me think about not offing myself atleast until after its released

Should i wait it out /v/?
>>
If you're actually being serious and this isn't a shitpost or b8, don't kill yourself. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I was incredibly depressed last year, and now I'm doing great. You won't see your life turn around if you don't live.

Metro looks fuckin lit anyway. Live nigga live
>>
>>382186357
Serious, just feel like my life is on perma stagnation. Everyone is advancing their lives, and working towards real careers, pursuing oppurtunities. I see myself being that 30yr old dude living with his parents working min wage shit jobs, and thats not a life I want to live. But i dont have the willpower, energy or confidence to change or do anything.
>>
>>382185647
Get nvidia 3d vision and do a fuckload of drugs (especially dissociatives) and play Metro the way it was intended

Don't fuck it up, Artyom
>>
>>382185647
Why do you want to kill yourself
>>
File: 1480527725651.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1480527725651.png
48KB, 400x389px
>being looking forward to Last Light garbage
may as well kill yourself now
>>
Live faggot and buy it.
If it sees great profit, other Ukrainian companies will realize that the west is interested in their vidya and we would probably see STALKER 2 in the future.
>>
>>382185647
I was the same but for MGSV. Now hate keeps me alive.
>>
>>382188351
Last light was good fuck off faggot
Like fuck nigga you get a lapdance after all of that horror only to go through it again
>>
File: new-berocca_performance_berry.png (251KB, 800x382px) Image search: [Google]
new-berocca_performance_berry.png
251KB, 800x382px
>>382185647
>been depressed as fuck the past few months and thinking about ending it
Take these
>>
>>382186357
Faggot normie fuck off
>>
>>382185647
This, but I preordered Sonic Mania. I'm just so fucking autistic and i'm trying so hard but I seem to be a annoying to everyone, even my "friends". I keep my mouth shut every time I hang out in fear of saying something retarded. I haven't smiled for the past month and I don't feel like i'm going anywhere in life. I still live with my parents.
>>
>>382185647
don't listen to the people ITT, you should go ahead and end it
don't delay the inevitable any longer, it will end all your problems at once, do it!
>>
>>382186864
Go see a psycharist and ask to be put on Zoloft. I'm telling you I'm a different man than what I was 2 years ago. She will probably try Prozac but that shit didn't work
>>
File: kSA5fZr.jpg (405KB, 2245x1587px) Image search: [Google]
kSA5fZr.jpg
405KB, 2245x1587px
>>382185647
i work mon-fri and I feel a lot better about myself.

get a job

you like. Thank God I like mine
>>
>>382188997
Best way to figure it out
>get gun
>load up every sunday evening
>chill with it in your mouth after a couple drinks
if you pull the trigger you're fine, if you decide to go through another week your fine. Probably sounds edgy but nah, just keeps that decision at the forefront.
>>
>>382188729
Do you work for Bayer?
>>
>>382188729
fizz away the sadness du
>>
>>382185647
I think you should just kys now. You don't want to die knowing Exodus was a shitty game
>>
>>382189348
No, Monsanto.
>>
>>382185647
Please don't do it OP
>>
>>382186864
Go to a doctor and get some aderall presctiption. Make a STEM course that you can finish fast or just join the police or the army.
>>
>>382189173
you can learn to like any job with the right mindset
>>
>>382188729
You memeing or no? What is this?

>>382188190
See
>>382186864
>>
>>382191005
Vitamin supplements that contain nutrients that is essential to your body. They dissolve in water and you drink it. You can concentrate, feel relaxed and calm.
>>
>>382186357
>permanent solution to a temporary problem
Worst meme. Not everyone is well off living in a fantasy land like you, and not everyone is capable of being helped
>>
>>382192250
>doesn't have the will to win
I bet you surrender at 20 too, fuckin faggot.
0.001% is still higher than 0%, it ain't over till your stupid heart stops beatin.
>>
Reminder that if you tell him to off himself, it is now punishable under America law.

Good job burgers, land of the (((free)))
>>
>>382191969
Ill buy some and see how they make me feel, doubt itll do anything.
>>
>>382194537
I've been taking supplements for a while
>Vitamin B: Energy
>Magnesium: Anxiety, Bone, tendon and muscle maintenenace
>Zinc: skin, immunity, sperm
>vitamin A: Vision, mucous membrane
>Vitamin D3: calcium absorption, muscle maintenance

I recommend Berocca because it has almost all of the above and it's convenient.

And of course, regular walking, weigh lifting and a good diet. Hope it helps, I feel alot better.
>>
>>382194537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrC_MSG9zSU
Watch this.
>>
>>382192732

free speech doesn't cover telling someone to break the law, and suicide is illegal in most places
>>
>>382185647
>MUH DEPRESSION

What's it like being such a pathetic fucking waste of oxygen that you go on /v/ to cry about having completely made up bullshit mental """""""""""""""illness""""""""""""""

Suicide is the best thing for your worthless faggot ass
>>
Is this basically STALKER 2?

If so, count me in
>>
>>382186864
Op, I'm 26 and still live with my parents in a shit small town. I have my associates degree in IT, I can't find work. But I'm staying optimistic, we'll get through this, it's just a rough road for some of us.
>>
>>382198141
Are you making programs and posting them on the net? Apparently it looks really good on your resume?
>>
>>382198368
I had classes in security and networking for the majority of college. I don't understand programming at all, had two classes trying to learn about Java I just couldn't get it
>>
>>382198791
I'm sorry to hear that. Apparently programming can open up a lot of doors and I am interested in studying it on my own time but it will require alot of dedication and proof in order to be taken seriously at a firm.
>>
>>382186864
I was like this, then I went back to school majoring in chemistry and never looked back. Definitely the best decision I've ever made
>>
>>382185647
don't bother delaying the inevitable and just fucking kys
>>
>>382197451
No. It's linear and the story will be shit.
>>
>>382198997
It's all good, I'll just have to work with what I got. It definitely would be a good job to get in to if you can.
>>
It's going to be a huge disappointment for you and you may as well kill yourself now
>>382186357
Death is a permanent solution to all problems, past, present and future. I strongly recommend it for people like you who won't produce anything of value
>>
>>382199146
I dropped out of community college a few months after start of my first year, was going thru the general ed courses and didnt get very far
>>
>>382186357
fpbp.

OP I'm 37[/spoilers] and recently moved back in with my parents after I lost my job and broke up with my partner. Now I'm working part time and studying. Sure it isn't the most ideal situation but who cares? I get to help my parents pay off their mortgage rather than some stranger and I have a good goal for the future. It's never too late my anons. The average person these days doesn't settle for a career until their mid 30's and working for cash isn't the only thing in life that makes you happy it's just a very small fraction that happens to appear big because you are depressed.
>>
>>382199321
You're going to have to just suck it up and push through. You want to do something but you don't want to do it. You're going to have to realize that nothing is going to be handed to you and you're just going to have to deal with the fact that life is never what you want it to be. Nice thing is, it's not like that forever, just need to get over the hill
>>
>>382199321
kek i was like this for so fucking long. I kept thinking to myself, "this course will be the one I finally finish!" and "this time is different" and I'd fail that too lmao. The problem wasn't the studying it was me. Had to do some internal soul searching to figure out the problem.
>>
>>382199696
that's some weak rationalisation for such an old man, I would have thought you'd be wise enough now to realise your pathetic failure
>>
>>382186864
You could either be a depressed fag stewing in self hate or you could be a depressed fag doing something. Try to be the latter. Factory work is tedious labor, but that shit pays surprisingly well for what it is. Do some manual labor for a month or so (it'll get you money to do other shit and constantly working will make you too busy to think depressing crap). If a few months of ballbusting labor where you're too tired to even think about what you want for dinner (let alone the correct way to tie a noose) doesn't help out your situation whatsoever, try going back to college and getting some meds.
>>
File: 4295dc2741db.jpg (52KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
4295dc2741db.jpg
52KB, 480x700px
>>382186864
>>382186357
I'm also depressed desu. I keep wageslaving and studying very hard (recently passed the hardest exam yet) but I'm so fucking lonely. Every single girl I tried dating would eventually find herself another guy and just stop talking to me.

On the other hand I'm waiting for the new Metro, so no suicide yet. But it's shameful how waiting for new games is the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
>>382200001
Thank you for determining what is and isn't failure in my life. Seems a bit odd that someone who doesn't know me knows so much about me. What exactly is success to you and how does it apply to me? Did I "fail" certain aspects of my life? Yeah sure absolutely things didn't turn out how I wanted them to be BUT there's no point in kicking myself and constantly thinking backwards. Sure, take those past events and learn from them but don't let them haunt you either.

Honestly the only time I'd consider anyone truly 'failing' is if they are repeating past mistakes and aren't learning from them. I hope you success anon.
>>
>>382200001
t.never lived in the real world
shit happens faggot, if my best friend whose father literaly drank himself to death stopped where he was at he would be unemployed and alcoholic, now he has a job.
>>
>>382185647
>Forced female love intrest
No, it's not worth it at all
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.