[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy a game on sale >enjoy playing it >finish game >go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: Destiny_box_art.png (193KB, 275x317px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_box_art.png
193KB, 275x317px
>buy a game on sale
>enjoy playing it
>finish game
>go on community site to talk about game, how I liked it and things I would improve to make the game better
>"SPOILED, ENTITLED, TOXIC, SALTY FUCK. GAME STUDIO DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING JUST DON'T BUY THE GAME FUCKING SHITHEAD"

Is it just me or are people incapable of accepting criticism about a game they like?
>>
If you want those changes in a game make your own game you white entitle cis scum.
>>
>>382176385
I thought Destiny sucked cock but that's just my personal opinion
>>
>>382176385
The Destiny community is one of the most self-critical ones I've seen, so I'll assume pic unrelated.
>>
>>382176385
its just you
>>
>>382176385
Agreed especially regarding Destiny. Every top reddit post is them self felicitating how awesome they are as a community or how perfect Bungie is.
>>
File: Community.jpg (113KB, 991x620px) Image search: [Google]
Community.jpg
113KB, 991x620px
>>382176832
>The Destiny community is one of the most self-critical ones I've seen
This is literally now at random too.
>>
>>382176385
I also tried destiny recently (complete version). it's fun, playing through single-player is legitimately more fun than anything in the halo series, and that's not even how it's supposed to be played. Destiny 2 on pc is gonna be a blast at 144fps. I was thinking about grouping with /v/ so I hope that works out because nofriends.
>>
>>382177493
Eh, I wouldn't put too much stock in that right now. It's a lull period since everything revealed so far has been discussed to death. Now that subreddit is just filled with fanart and stream bullshit until the next big reveal because most of the user base has stopped commenting there.
>>
>>382177963
I'm curious on what you thought made it more fun than Halo. Sure the gameplay is good, but Halo at least had a coherent story and funnier dialogue between characters.
>>
>>382177992
It's like this all year around. The fact that during its dead period you still have self felicitating posts at top tells you something. Any criticism of the game gets you downvoted and mods put them in generals where they can't be discussed. This community is total ass i got banned when I said it was ridiculous that the heavy ammo glitch wasn't fixed 2 years ago when that was a rampant issue.
>>
>>382178157
For me it's a combination of the shooting mechanics and the amazing art design. I also like a good story, but I didn't find that in the halo series either so it comes down to moment to moment gameplay in this case.
>>
>>382176385
I've come to deeply hate the word "entitled". When the No Man's Sky shitshow happened I went to the subreddit and most of the sub was spending all their time calling people who were unhappy with the product entitled, including the many people for whom the game literally wouldn't fucking run.
>>
>>382176385
I wondering if Destiny 2 will prove once again that Bungie can get away with a game that is lacking story and has mediocre content just because it has good gunplay.
>>
>>382178206
>The fact that during its dead period you still have self felicitating posts at top tells you something
How so? When most of the user base isn't there, of course it's gonna be padded with bullshit because the only people left are there sucking their own or Bungie's cock. During the reveals there was plenty of discussion and criticism Bungie when some of the shit that had been demanded for three years (i.e. dedicated servers, 60 fps) was glossed over.

>i got banned when I said it was ridiculous that the heavy ammo glitch wasn't fixed 2 years ago
That's not enough to get you banned. I've literally called people idiots and have been really inflammatory on certain things and I've never been banned. You had to have called someone a faggot or something to get banned there.
>>
File: toxicJPG.jpg (88KB, 811x524px) Image search: [Google]
toxicJPG.jpg
88KB, 811x524px
>>382178803
No I literally complained that I thought the bug still being there was insane and got banned. Remember one of the reddit admins went on to work for Bungie.
>>
File: 8371042.jpg (23KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
8371042.jpg
23KB, 289x292px
>>382178946
>my england is not the goodest
>nazi readers
>>
File: toxic2.png (51KB, 991x628px) Image search: [Google]
toxic2.png
51KB, 991x628px
>>382178803
once again this shit is there ALL YEAR AROUND
>>
>>382178946
Sure, but that still shouldn't have been enough to get you banned. I've only been banned from the news subreddit, and that's cause I called the mods there out on their bullshit.

>>382179254
People in every forum are gonna complain about "toxicity", regardless of game or site. I only said commented on the fact that nonsense and serf-congratulatory posts are worse when there's very few people left to actually discuss things.

>>382178467
Fair enough.
>>
File: toxic3.jpg (143KB, 793x561px) Image search: [Google]
toxic3.jpg
143KB, 793x561px
>>382180396
>Sure, but that still shouldn't have been enough to get you banned
it was what can I tell you?

>People in every forum are gonna complain about "toxicity

Which was the point of my OP. The word toxic has become an empty catch all that basically means "stop saying mean stuff about a game I like" and the Destiny community is rampant with this shit.
>>
>>382176385
This is what happens when you "include everyone"
>>
>>382176832
This.

The forums on bungies site are so bad. They are filled with complete fucking idiots 90% of the time like you can't convince someone that they're actually acting autistic even with proof. It's like trying to talk to an old person about the damn internet
>>
>>382176385
>any other website
>YOU FUCK, HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE THE GAME
>/v/
>YOU FUCK, HOW DARE YOU LIKE THE GAME
Really makes one ponder.
>>
>>382178206
no its not. the crying is so bad that bungie ruined the crucible trying to dry the tears
>>
File: toxic4.jpg (77KB, 773x502px) Image search: [Google]
toxic4.jpg
77KB, 773x502px
>>382183009
Yes it is. i literally am showing you proof with heavily upvoted posts throughout the games lifespan. You are one of these delusional head up your own ass fucktards that clearly posts on DestinyTheGame.
>>
>>382177493
>reddit
memes aside. the community is quick to shit on bungie when they fuck something up.
reddit sucks but a large amount of the youtubers call bungie out all the time. a few cucks do suck bungie dick though.
>>
>>382186072
>the community is quick to shit on bungie when they fuck something up.
and then the people who do this are downvoted and buried and regulated to generals where discussion is impossible.

>a few cucks do suck bungie dick though.

no dude. It's the majority. God search the key words I gave above on the subreddit you will see thousands of threads whining about toxic people.
>>
>>382186416
reddit is a meme for a reason. also the gap in gameplay is making people grumpy and they feel the need to defend sinking so much time into the game.

t. somebody who has 5000 hours in the game.
>>
>>382186682
>also the gap in gameplay
Most of the threads I linked to were throughout the years.
>>
>>382186790
I'm going to level with you. I haven't look at your thread. I just look at the first few posts.
and reddit has a super kind of autism about the game, they love it, and the downvote system doesn't let the other side speak. too many shills on rdestiny
>>
>>382187146
>I haven't look at your thread.
Ok perfect ladies and gentleman this is exactly what I am talking about. A sycophant that won't even look at your argument and rush to shut you down because you are criticizing something they like.
>>
File: 1439095897360.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
1439095897360.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>382187540
bruh, I like the game but I can still find fault in it. I'm still calling bungie a bunch of greedy jews. I'm even calling the community a bunch of fucks who sucks bungie dick. a;; I'm saying is you're looking at fucking Reddit. the biggest meme when it comes to actually talking about the game. if you want to be a cunt about somebody who wants to talk with you about the game you can go fuck yourself.
nigger.
>>
>>382188020
>I'm even calling the community a bunch of fucks who sucks bungie dick
Great you agree with me then.
>>
>>382188247
I am and I'm not. you're looking one side of it that is very pro bungie, Reddit.
where as let's say destiny gen on /vg/ is much more vocal about how much bungie can suck a dick.
you're looking at one part of the community that is under heavy Bungie moderation.
>>
>>382188618
>I am and I'm not

Uhhhh?
>>
>>382188910
I enjoy the game but still find fault in it. you seem to enjoy the game but find fault in it. are we not part of the community that dislikes parts of the game?

you can like something but still disagree with other people.
>>
>>382189126
Did you say this?

>>
File: me or my bebop.png (286KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
me or my bebop.png
286KB, 500x432px
>>382189307
I see you have no real interest in talking about the game.
>>
>>382190004
My OP was about game communities. Did you even read my OP before commenting? Also can you confirm or deny if you said this it's a simple question?

>>
ITT: Autistic narcissist makes a blanket statement about a whole community when no one accepts his autistic changes he desires in a 3 year old game and Bungie wont notice him either.
>>
>>382190540

Yes or no did you say this why is it hard you cancerous bungie fanboy?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.