[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you emulating the best racing game on the Ni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: AeroGauge_Coverart.png (118KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
AeroGauge_Coverart.png
118KB, 250x183px
Why aren't you emulating the best racing game on the Nintendo 64, /v/? Too hard for you? Figures, you're pretty causal...
https://youtu.be/HxoqNR1CHig
>>
Too scared, /v/? Man up.
>>
Please play
>>
Speaking of emulation, what's the best way to run emulators over the Steam Link?
>>
Both F-Zero X and Wipeout 64 are vastly superior. Stop trying to meme your garbage game. It's pathetic.
>>
>>382172173
I would have to disagree with you. Neither games are as fast as Aerogauge and they are way too easy compared to Aerogauge
>>
It's the Dark Souls of racing games
>>
>>382170502
Pc cucks are really the worst after all
Play it on the original console with an original cartridge and you would know that wipeout 64 is the best futuristic racer on it
>>
>>382170502
I dont need to emulate this shit nigga i own it. but this game is pretty decent. slower than f zero but maybe more fun
>>
File: 1470002252331.png (2MB, 3620x625px) Image search: [Google]
1470002252331.png
2MB, 3620x625px
>>382170502
Are you the nigga from the futuristic racing thread yesterday saying how great this game is? This is kinda pathetic, man.
>>
File: 1473206610591.jpg (501KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473206610591.jpg
501KB, 1400x1000px
>>382170502
>TAS

>YOU ARE TOO SCARED /v/

What a faggot.
>>
That was a pretty cool game. I only saw the cover and instantly recalled the menu tune
>>
File: 7591_front.jpg (306KB, 640x909px) Image search: [Google]
7591_front.jpg
306KB, 640x909px
Star Wars Racer, F-Zero X, Extreme-G and Wipeout 64 were fucking amazing
>>
>>382170502
I'm getting a seizure just from watching that video. Jesus christ.
>>
>>382175778
TOO FAST FAGGOT?
>>
>>382175426
It has amazing music, doesn't it?
>>
>>382170502
Cause i'd rather play the best racing game that came out for the n64
F-zeroX
or cruise'in World
>>
Doesn't this just get you hyped?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_S38QwCrk0&
>>
>Dat pop-in

what th fuck
>>
So for real, how would you guys rank all the futuristic racing games on the N64?
Yes, I am just compiling a list so I can seek them all out
>>
>>382177398
The game is made for the hardest difficulty. When you're going that fast I assume it's hard to render stuff far ahead, so they made it pop-in. Plus, I kinda feel like the pop-in adds to the feeling of speed, but that's just me.
>>
Have this game, but lost the manual for it, which is a shame because I recall the racers having back stories and shit
>>
>>382178753
http://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/SYSTEM/Nintendo_N64//Manual/formated/AeroGauge_-_1997_-_ASCII_Corporation.pdf

Takes quite a long time to load for somer reason though, but there it is.
>>
>>382175558
No one remember the Extreme-G games and it's a shame.
I guess it's more of a shame that they killed the IP with shit sequel though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.