[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>strongly considering to start streaming Someone please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (35KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 975x600px
>strongly considering to start streaming
Someone please talk me out of it.
>>
no need, go ahead and enjoy your 0 viewers
>>
Do you have a personality? If not, have tits.
Otherwise, kill yourself.
>>
>>382169928
It'll make you feel sad if you only have a couple of viewers watch you.
>>
you'll probably get 2 viewers max then none. it's a doggie dog world out there and we are a bunch of fish grasping at straws but really we need love.
>>
>>382169928
Just do it. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>382169928
You can use that time to improve yourself or learn more things instead
>>
>>382170862
This
You're already posting frogs
Give it a try, nothing will happen
>>
>>382169928
stop frogposting you dumb frogposter
>>
you're not doing anything dumb frog
>>
...Why not?
You'll try it out, probably get no viewers, and stop.
If you do get viewers, congrats.
You'd be cancer, but you've made it.
>>
>>382169928
People won't laugh at you. They won't insult you, and they won't make fun of you. They won't watch you at all.
>>
File: 1417766053780.jpg (37KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1417766053780.jpg
37KB, 500x430px
>>382171431
what the fuck?
>>
>>382169928

>You wont get fame
>You wont get money
>You wont get e-followers
>You wont get anything

The popular streamers are popular because they got in on the market first. You are the 50,000+ streamer to start.

So, tell us, what the fuck makes you unique?
>>
File: bugs.png (180KB, 430x422px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.png
180KB, 430x422px
>>382171431
>>
>>382169928
you'll probably get a few bots after you start. don't let that make you feel good
>>
play unpopular games and get good, its much easier to get a high rank in a game no one plays and then u just might get some people watching
>>
How are J.U.L.I.A. and Turing Test?
>>
>>382169928
>Are you really good at games? I mean above the average player or higher in the shit you wish to stream?
>Are you charismatic, knowledgable, funny or something from a personality standpoint that makes you worth watching?
>Are you a woman with big tits?
>Are you a freak show or an oddity.

If you aren't any of these things you probably shouldn't stream.
>>
Unless you are going in with a pre-existing following, you won't get anywhere. You had to get in on the ground floor when it was just starting for any kind of exposure. You missed the boat. At this point, people already have the streamers they like to watch. They don't go searching around for no-names with 0 viewers to sit in on.
>>
>>382169928
I've done it for a week and only got one viewer who stayed for 5 minutes.
Try it and see for yourself that its a waste of time
>>
The Youtube and Twitch boats have sailed. Just fucking stop trying. It's fucking pointless, now.
>>
>>382169928
kill yourself and stream it instead frogfucker
>>
>>382171431
New pasta? This shit is hilarious.
>>
dew it
>>
>>382169928
Nobody is going to watch your streams anyway so who cares?
>>
People already have the streamers they like to regularly watch. Nobody looks for no-names. Don't FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND think the game you play matters. Being the only person playing some old or obscure game does not bring viewers or followers. It's all about viewers numbers, now. How charismatic or personable you are doesn't even matter, anymore. It's all about chat activity and, by extension, viewer count. Unless you already have a fan following (which I REALLY doubt you do) who will come sit in and start building that chat community; you are fucked.
>>
>>382171431
that zipper
>>
>>382169928
Go for it.
No one will watch anyways so you'll probably stop bothering after a month.
>>
it is extremely difficult for new streamers (or new personalities to the internet in general) to make streaming a career.
>>
>>382169928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_gKuCWi2QE
>>
>>382173689
>How charismatic or personable you are doesn't even matter
Caleb Hart is a great example of this. The dude is not charismatic or personable AT ALL. Dude does nothing but spout forced "memes" he made up and rage at his vidya gaems. Guy has the personality of a 5 year old who just discovered the internet.
>>
File: RO7zklw.jpg (157KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
RO7zklw.jpg
157KB, 632x758px
i tried recording some videos. most of the time im just silent or recap my day while poorly playing a video game.

i wish i was an eceleb
>>
>>382169928
You'll get bored when no one comes
>>
>>382169928
Go ahead.
Some of them became millionaires. What if you hit gold too?
>>
>>382169928
>get popular
>get SWAT'd by russians
>be american
>get shot
>>
Go for it OP, I did it and got popular and made some decent dosh from it but my channel kinda died down after a while and I finished my degree and got a real job
>>
You need to luck out and stream a game that isn't popular yet.
>>
>>382174754
>or recap my day while poorly playing a video game.
you're already half way there to being an eceleb
>>
Unless you have your femdick out, nobody is gonna watch you.
>>
Don't listen to these faggots, I recently started uploading videos to YouTube a couple of weeks ago and have a couple of hundred views a video and about 70 subscribers already, I don't even put effort into my videos and just record straight from the PS4 with some autistic commentary and input.

I also have guitar related videos on there aswell so I don't know if a bit of variety helps.
>>
wonder if you can start streaming and have 0 interaction with the chat. Just pretend you are not even streaming.

I know you wouldn't get that many views, but you could do this for years and it have no impact on you what so ever
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.