[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witcher clone with slightly weaker story but massively better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Witcher clone with slightly weaker story but massively better combat.

Also, where was all the SJW bullshit /v/ rants about? The worst I saw was Aloy scoffing at a dude after he gives her a quest reward and suggests she spend it on a nice dress.
>>
Do you really think anyone actually played it? Man children will give up all dignity and self respect in exchange for a chance to shit on sony
>>
File: 20170625_143458.jpg (147KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_143458.jpg
147KB, 518x518px
>>382162819
I'm playing it right now.

Love how it triggers the fuck outta toddlers and /pol/.
>>
>>382162970
>>382162819
>>382162415

>no one can even praise any part of the game except that it's gameplay is better than the witcher, which already sucked
>some lame, thinly veiled buyers remorse "heh, those man babies don't know what they're missing!"

So the game does suck and the only people that like it are butt plugged weenies with a chip on their shoulder. What else is new?
>>
>>382162415
Shitty game for emasculated fags
>>
>>382164231
t. switch owner
>>
As a PCbro I really liked this game, wish it was on PC desu
>>
>>382163809
See, look at this guy, he doesnt care that we all know he doesnt know what hes talking about and is just embarassing himself
Its all about the rush of shitposting and the pathetic attempt to feel supurior. What is he trying to compensate for i wonder?
>>
Gonna beat it tonight or tomorrow. I want a clean slate before crash comes out
>>
no one cares about your shit game, marketer
>>
>>382162415
Dumb slut should stay in the camp and cook food instead of hunting.
>>
File: castaway02.jpg (23KB, 482x367px) Image search: [Google]
castaway02.jpg
23KB, 482x367px
>>382162970
>Love how it triggers the fuck outta toddlers and /pol/.

>/pol/

You drag them into every thread you're in anon. Seriously, what's your malfunction?
Are you really so triggered by them you can't stop thinking about them for one second?

Every thread anon, think about hat for a second, you can't stop yourself from bringing them up in every thread you visit.
I'm honestly starting to feel concerned with your mental health. And I'm not being sarcastic here, it's seriously unhealthy to be THAT obsessed with something that you can't stop yourself from thinking about them.
>>
>>382162415
You wouldn't notice any 'sjw shit' because your bias is already seeded and would ignore those bits of information, actually your mind wouldn't even recognize it. It's like how some people are brought up to say sir and mam, while other aren't. Nothing inherently wrong with not saying that. Prior finds it impolite not to include it in their speech, while those who do not, don't even recognize it as being impolite. Not that it matters, not like wars haven't been fought since the dawn of time because of the clashing of ideologies.
>>
>>382165439
autism
>>
>>382162415
It's pretty decent. The side quests were surprisingly fleshed out, on the whole. Interesting enough world, given the premise. excellent graphics, but that's almost a given in this day and age. Smooth combat. HUD options are a godsend.

The machines probably needed to be region-locked a little bit more. They give XP out like candy. You'll be overburdened with some resources and not others.

All in all, not perfect, but very, very solid. The gameplay loop is solid, but the numerical machinery needs some fine tuning. 8.75/10
>>
>>382165592
Dullard
>>
File: megatron.jpg (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
megatron.jpg
400KB, 1920x1080px
>>382165607
ya I'd give it a 8.5. They put a lot of work into the world building and it payed off. I would agree that you get over leveled very easily and there should've been 1 or 2 more robot types. But all in all its a very well made game, and the open world is done just right so you're not overwhelmed with content.
>>
>>382167551
I try to be fair and honest. The game is pretty fun. I'd recommend it, easily.
>>
>>382163809
It's gameplay is better then 90% of third person open world action games. Witcher just comes to mind cause it's big and everyone knows what you're referring too.

>>382162415
Yeah it's a good game, but not enough post game content.
>>
>>382164231
>Emasculated
You say that on an anonymous anime message board full of autistic shitposters...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.