[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit did i get fucking memed. this gameplay is so god damn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 5911c0d05bafe376307e1fab.jpg (152KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
5911c0d05bafe376307e1fab.jpg
152KB, 1024x576px
holy shit did i get fucking memed. this gameplay is so god damn horrible. why do pcbros like this garbage so much? how did this game get such high reviews?
>but muh story
buy a fucking book
>>
>>382161880

What happened in your conscious thought pattern to think it was a good idea to post your personal opinion probably 99% of us don't care about?

Please shh child
>>
>it's another "I don't like thing" thread
>>
>>382161880
go to sleep kid
>>
File: witcher3isgreat.jpg (541KB, 1586x1048px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3isgreat.jpg
541KB, 1586x1048px
>>382161880
All /v/ does is shit on The Witcher 3.

You and /v/ are also wrong. The Witcher 3 is fantastic.
>>
>>382161880
>why do pcbros like this garbage so much?

they dont, the people who lauded this game were the console players. its not much different from the last of us
>>
>>382162190
>fallout 4 and MGSV winning any GOTYs

That right there proves how fucking worthless that accolade is
>>
>>382161880
stop making Witcher 3 threads. You keep making them thinking we actually care about your opinion.
>>
>>382162329
Stop being so contrarian. It will help with your depression.
>>
>>382162329

Shut up nerd who cares
>>
>>382162329
Yeah lost faith in reviews after these two trash games. I forced myself to play them and it felt like masochism. I was in compete denial. "It's probably just a little slow at the beginning. I'm having fun... I swear..."
>>
>>382161880
Objectively one of the best games ever made. Only people i know of that disliked it were ALL mouthbreathers.
>>
It's medieval fantasy Arkham City. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>382163447
>arkham city
Smooth gameplay
Fun gadgets
Fun traversal mechanics
Mr freeze is the best stealth boss in videogames

>TW3
Assassins creed without the good animations or parkour with a dumbed down mass effect powerwheel

Generic high fantasy dogshit "story" seeing as how thats the main draw and there are 20+ hours of cutscenes and "dialogue" with 3 bethesda options

Buggy as fuck, brought nothing new even to its own franchise apart from a uselessly giant open world
>>
>>382165095
>Arkham good
>TW3 bad

It's the same fucking game you inbred retard.
>>
>>382161880
Hello Nintendo user!
Excited for the new bing bing wahoo while playing Zelda, the best game ever of all time and certainly not content starved and worse than Witcher 3 in any way?
>>
>>382165201
Try actually playing the arkham games instead of being a retarded mememaster. There is more to them than just the rhytm combat (which is far better than the ubishit abomination in TW3 no matter how much these autists try to lump it in with arkham. Honestly reminds me of nintenpedos who act like lumping themselves together with PC somehow prevents them from having the worst console and games)
>>
>>382167318
One button to counter and one to attack. Damn, so much better than TW3, Arkham games are truly the last bastion of good design in this FAILING industry. SAD!!!
>>
>>382162190
>Fallout 4 has almost double the nominations than Bloodborne
Fuck this industry
>>
>>382167436
Youre either a retarded autist who thinks that there is nothing to a combat system apart from the number of buttons being pressed, or a retarded child who thinks there is nothing to the arkham games apart from their combat

Even if the games were purely their combat system, literally nobody would take TW3 over arkham when its a casual rhytm based combo masher that rewards you for getting into the flow and throwing out gadget moves in the thick of action. TW3 is a clunky ubishit assassins creed combat system that pales in comparison to most action RPG.s

The big problem is that arkham games have actually good puzzles (and arguably probably the only good side collectathon puzzles in gaming) and fun, smooth traversal mechanics to be coupled with the combat. TW3 traversal is clunky dogshit meant to just get you from point A to B where you can pick one of 3 dialogue options and then fight another reskinned drowner
>>
>>382167827
>liking the riddler trophies

Autism.
>>
The gameplay is fine I don't see what people's issue is.
>>
>>382167827
Everyone agrees TW3 has shit combat, but actually thinking Arkham combat is better in any way is THE most retarded thing I've read on this board over the past 5 years. Also you keep saying Arkham games have more to them than the combat as if TW3 isn't the exact same scenario. The difference in gameplay between the two is so fucking minuscule that it legitimately blows my mind you can actually convince yourself there are any redeeming factors to Arkham over TW3.
>>
File: 1336408560505.jpg (16KB, 173x228px) Image search: [Google]
1336408560505.jpg
16KB, 173x228px
>>382167827
>arkham games have actually good puzzles (and arguably probably the only good side collectathon puzzles in gaming)
Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>382161880
>>382167827

>TW3
>having shit combat
There is no shit combat, only shit players.

This is what you can achieve with this combat system (starts 2:30):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih27CmFgTPc

Of course, it's not something you can do on the console with the shitty input delay and frame drops out the ass.

There was a similar video back in the day of a pro doing a flawless operator fight in TW2.
>>
>>382167827
>TW3 is a clunky ubishit assassins creed combat system that pales in comparison to most action RPG.s
This isn't true at all, Witcher 3 has smooth combat and on higher difficulties the enemies gank you like hell so doing quen+dodge spam stops being a viable strategy
>>
>>382168734
impressive
>>
>>382168165
The game is popular so they want to knock it down a peg by being contrarian.
>>
>>382162035
That's the entire point of this board you fucking moron.
>>
>>382162190
4th post best post

normies go play fifa
>>
>>382162035
>please shh child
Well its obvious now you're not originally from 4chan. Go back to wherever the hell you came from
>>
>>382173080
>hell
It's obvious you weren't aware this was a christian image board, go away child.
>>
The repetitive open world really killed the game for me fampai. Witcher 2 was leagues better.
>>
>>382167696
seeing as how BB is locked to only one platform i'd say it's pretty good
>>
>>382173431
Witcher 2 is short as fuck and without any proper story. Witcher 1 is just the best. I bought a new computer just for that in 2011. But you newfags to the series won't understand.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.