[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See Street Fighter V on sale >buy it >never played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Street_Fighter_V_box_artwork.png (135KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
Street_Fighter_V_box_artwork.png
135KB, 300x298px
>See Street Fighter V on sale
>buy it
>never played fighter before but I am willing to learn
>get some rounds in
>start running into guys that do nothing but spam fireballs
>if I keep blocking they keep spamming and refusing to move
>literally lose a round like this because I refuse to move
>send the guy a message saying he sucks
>he says it's called zoning

I googled it and zoning is a strategy. So I learned today when you give cancer a name then that makes it ok. Zoning bro it's fine because it has a name, zoning. Fuck everyone that does this it's not fun at all.
>>
>I refuse to move
Big mistake, you could've easily blown him the fuck up
>>
>>382160309
>him
why did you assume gender?
>>
>>382160446
ask OP why he did
>>
>>382160085
Block and walk forward.
Forward jump over it (if you aren't gonna be in anti-air range)
Neutral jump and walk forward.
Use whatever projectile invincible tools your character of choice has.
>>
>>382161025
It's retarded that people do it in the first place whats the fucking point? I'm zoning it's ok because it has a name.
>>
The only character in this game with decent zoning is Guile. If you're getting bodied by the fireballs of any other character in the game then it means you till got a shit ton to learn.
>>
>>382161365
>It's called zoning in CapCu.cks games
>It's called spamming in other fighters

What did CapCu.cks mean by this??
>>
>>382161365
You're gonna have to change that attitude if you wanna get good, if you can't then you should probably refund the game if you still can.

That's not even meant to be insulting, just legitimate advice for you.
>>
>>382161365
No its not. Are you even half decent at basic execution yet? I remember thinking the same way you did at first because i was so bad at execution I couldn't even execute a fireball every time i wanted to. Then when i was finally able to spam fireballs myself i decided to try it in a couple ranked matches myself and got destroyed very quickly. I can understand why you think its not fun to play that way, but just give it a try yourself. You will quickly realize its not as "cheap" as you thought.
>>
>>382162130
Im fine at execution whatever that means. let me ask you if I introduced trainers and hacking programs to the game and gave it a name like zoning would that make it ok? Because it has a name?
>>
>>382160085
Why's dsp on 4chan?
>>
File: what am I reading.jpg (205KB, 800x1087px) Image search: [Google]
what am I reading.jpg
205KB, 800x1087px
>>382162287
>>
>Your first fighting game is SFV.

I'm really sorry to hear that.
>>
SFV is actually the easiest game to deal with zoning. If you can't counter it in this game, don't bother playing any other fighting game in your life.
>>
>>382160085
Bad bait. I can only somewhat understand people having issues with zoning in injustice 2 for how retardedly overpowered it is on some characters, but SFV has a billion tools for even just plain iframing through it (tatsu)
>>
>>382160085
>the guy does one trick
>It's the guy fault that I got fucked every single time by the same strategy
>>
>>382162287
How do you know you're fine at execution if you don't know what it means?
>>
>>382160085
>Bought a literal rootkit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.