[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /v/, about to play Majora's Mask for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 51Bq+i7aLdL.jpg (39KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
51Bq+i7aLdL.jpg
39KB, 500x348px
Sup /v/, about to play Majora's Mask for the first time. What am I in for?
>>
The weirdness
>>
N64 or 3DS?
>>
>>382148808
3ds
>>
>>382148840
Be prepared to get sick of it after the first dungeon, put it down with every intention of getting back into it later, and then never play it again.
>>
File: Originalcreatorof.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Originalcreatorof.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>382148697
the best music in the franchise
>>
Boredom and busywork, honestly.
>>
>>382148697
A pretty slow intro, but don't let it turn you away
>>
Don't be put off by the time limit. Talk to absolutely every NPC. Once you get the calendar book, it automatically fills in all the areas of time/specific day to initiate events with the NPC you talk to.

And song of slow time helps immensely.
>>
>>382148840
i kinda wanna say the 3ds one is only enjoyable for those who played the n64 one

that may sound like "uhhh you wont like it because the remake is bad" but the atmosphere at those times is better
>>
Confusion
>>
dozens of sidequests and only 4 dungeons
>>
best Zelda game
>>
>>382150995
This
>>
>>382148697
you'll feel like growing a neckbeard and buying a fedora after playing it
>>
File: 1491479724352.gif (423KB, 134x134px) Image search: [Google]
1491479724352.gif
423KB, 134x134px
>>382150995
This. The real meat of the game is the sidequests. You could blow through the game in a day if you only did dungeons, but who plays Zelda and doesn't 100% the game, right? You guys don't do this, right?
>>
the best zelda game for sure
>>
>What am I in for?

Sidequests: The Game

If you're not a fan of sidequests in Zelda games, you wont like MM.
>>
>>382148697
Make sure to as for help if you don't understand what to do in the beginning. It's very fucking confusing the first time.
>>
Best dungeons
Best music
Best story
Best gimmick
Pretty much the best Zelda unless you're counting a Skyrim clone that plays nothing like Zelda
>>
>>382151479
>but who plays Zelda and doesn't 100% the game, right? You guys don't do this, right?

I've never 100%'d a game in my life.
I just beat the story and move on.
>>
>>382152430
>Pretty much the best Zelda unless you're counting a Skyrim clone that plays nothing like Zelda

BotW is the best thing to happen to Zelda since OoT, get over it. Arent you sick of OoT clones?
>>
>>382148697
It really does feel like the most unique 3d zelda sequel after OOT. It felt like it had a lot of creative freedom where as unlike the other 3d zeldas it wasn't trying to be an even bigger zelda game expanding the formula and giving a new big cinematic experience. Instead you get a more intimate small one off game that while isn't the best zelda, is one of the most memorable
>>
>>382148697
T H R E E D A Y S
H
R
E
E

D
A
Y
S

Also a game light on dungeon content, but rich in side quests. It was definitely an experimental Zelda. Some things worked REALLY well, others were just kind of okay. It's definitely one of the better Zeldas.
>>
File: 1486731172469m.jpg (38KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1486731172469m.jpg
38KB, 1024x683px
>>382152468
>>
>>382152662
>Arent you sick of OoT clones?
No, that's why I keep buying them. Heck, they only come out every 4 years. Aren't you sick of open world clones?
>>
>>382148973
really though this, it's just not the same, ima get a snes mini and emulate it
>>
File: romani ptsd.png (102KB, 298x220px) Image search: [Google]
romani ptsd.png
102KB, 298x220px
Broken lolis.
>>
>>382152881
>No, that's why I keep buying them.

You're the fucking cancer, then. Nintendo saw how much OoT sold and doomed the series to be clones of it until BotW, Twilight Princess being the biggest perpetrator of OoT clones. Now, am I saying those games are bad? No, they're enjoyable. I enjoy them. But am I sick of it? Damn right I am. The series needed to change; it was getting stale. I'm glad Nintendo saw it and flipped the whole formula for once since 1997 (it took them 20 years, imagine that).

>Aren't you sick of open world clones?

No, because I don't play too many open world games. The only open world games I've played are the GTAs and MGSV. Not my fault that you've played them all and are now sick of it. I'm enoying BotW.
>>
I know this a stupid question but: who was the friend Link was searching for anyway? Was it navi? I have no clue
>>
>>382154876

Yeah, Navi. She left at the end of OoT apparently and Link went looking for her and then stumbled upon Termina, which is the place where MM takes place in.
>>
sidequests consisting of talking to people, then talking to another person and then going back to the original person and talking to them.

It's fucking boring just play OoT instead.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.