[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I hate this game!" >why? >"It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: Dark Souls 2.jpg (493KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls 2.jpg
493KB, 1920x1200px
>"I hate this game!"
>why?
>"It's too hard! There are too many enemies! I can't rush through the areas! I don't know where to go! I actually have to do exploring to learn about the story and meet NPCs!"

Why are DS1/DS3 babbies so bad at Dark Souls? I bet the people who talk shit about Dark Souls 2 did summoning and sorcery on their first playthrough like the braindead niggers they are.
>>
>It's too hard
Said no one ever. das2 is shit.
>>
>>382146378
could you be any more of an obvious troll?
>>
reminder that the dark souls 2 subreddit is the least active of the series, making it the least reddit game in the series
>>
I wish that I could go back in time and prevent Demon's Souls from ever being made so I wouldn't have to spend the next decade seeing shitty Souls bait threads
>>
I love DaS2. I'm replaying SotFS with a couple characters at once so I can play with my friends and I'm having a blast using different builds for each. I solo'd the game my first time through, but after getting all the achievements I'll admit I'm having way more fun playing co-op. There's nothing wrong with the game though, it's fun, challenging, and has great build and equipment variety. Shitters gonna shit though.
>>
>>382146378
This is so true. But you also forgot
>waahhh, why do the enemies actually turn around and hit me as I'm dodging instead of just mindlessly attacking one direction like they used to
>>
baiting and falseflag posts are killing this board
>>
>>382146378
DS2 is objectively the easiest game in the series.

What people have issue with is that DS2 is full of needlessly cheap shots, it's an entire game of the bridge dragon and the fall before nito
>>
I beat DaS2 in under 20 hours and it was complete shit.
>>
>>382147258
post steam profile with hours played and achievements list
>>
>>382146914
no that's DS3
>>
>>382147348
No, that DS2, the game with dozens and dozens of ways to break it, fundamentally overpowered mechanics (that mostly tie into adaptability), the most onesided for the defender invasions in the series (and a lack of invasions in general) and a shitload of bosses just being "big man with easily dodged attacks" and nothing else going on
>>
>>382147324
http://steamcommunity.com/id/GujinGod/
There you go, the extra 10 hours was put into the 2nd and 3rd DLC as well as fucking around in PvP. Soulsbabies need to get off their high horses anyway, these games are fucking easy.
>>
File: 1498677437811.png (298KB, 459x462px) Image search: [Google]
1498677437811.png
298KB, 459x462px
>>382146378
>I can't rush through the areas!
Except you easily can.
>it's too hard
Nobody said that.
It's just that the gamedesign is about "You played DaS1? Fuck you" focusing what made the game popular (memes) and not what made DaS1 good.

It's the best fashion souls though
>>382146776
Turnspeeds in the game are kinda fucked.
>>
>>382148007
>http://steamcommunity.com/id/GujinGod/
Fair enough my dude, thanks for putting up some proof. I'd agree that the series isn't all that hard once you know what you're doing, but I love replaying them just for the atmosphere. Kudos for making up your own mind at least.
>>
>>382146682
>go back in time and prevent one of the best video games in the entire world from being made because hurr i dont like seeing threads
you could have even said dark souls and i would agree with you
>>
>>382148007
>being a faggot weeb
>thinking your opinion matters
LOL
>>
File: JPEG_20170605_001158.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170605_001158.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>382149593
>thread about a game made in the west
>surprised when people who played it like stuff from the west
What a complete fucking shock.
>>
File: 1332536296557.jpg (43KB, 475x360px) Image search: [Google]
1332536296557.jpg
43KB, 475x360px
>I don't know where to go!

I did have many "where tf am I supposed to go now?" moments during my first playthrough, for example when that big optional-boss dragon gives you the Ashen Heart thing and you're supposed to go to that random tree that you saw in the beginning of the game
>>
>>382148818
No problem dude, and I don't mind the game or the series, otherwise I wouldn't keep buying them, but Souls games sure do bring in a load of shitposting.
>>
>>382146678
How would DS2 haters refute this argument?
>>
It took me 10 days to get platinum in one of the easiest games in the history of gaming franchises. Seriously each area following the "chosen hunter" and his excessively buffed weapons from assorted game locations as he fights brainless enemies has been less engaging than the last. Aside from the handholding, the game's only consistency is providing you with absolutely retarded, unchallenging mobs and allowing you to run through all of them without any combative motivation thoughout the entire game. All to make the difficult feel easy, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when From Software voted to make the game a PS4 exclusive; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the souls series. Bloodborne might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the normalfag game in its refusal of challenge, skill and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Dark Souls games were good though
"No!"
The enemies were easy; the bosses were unfairly hard. As I played, I noticed that every time a enemy went for an attack, he spent an unrealistic amount of time telegraphing an attack.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every second the enemy stretched his arm back. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope a several dozen times. I was incredulous. Miyazaki's mind is so governed by outdated game design philosophies that he has no other style of challenge. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Dark Souls by the same Kevin-V from Gamespot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Bloodborne at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play the Star Wars Jedi Knight." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Bloodborne" you are, in fact, trained to play Jedi Academy.
>>
There's a difference between being hard and being plain cheap.
Several areas and enemy encounters in Dark Souls 2 are deliberately poorly designed in order to attain its difficulty.
>>
>>382146678
Reminder that Reddit has a larger video game forum than 4chan, making video games Reddit-tier.
>>
>>382149593
>Hating weebs on 4chan
Off yourself
>>
>>382152845
Nothing you don't see in other souls games
>>
File: smug kerbal.png (1MB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
smug kerbal.png
1MB, 539x539px
>>382152654
>10 days
lol you can do it in 3 days, roughly 60 hours, and you are bragging about 10
>>
>>382152654
>making a thread and then shitposting in another thread just so you can say how much you hate a video game series
>a series you only played one game in
you're on your way to being that one fag that spams the sun/moon image
>>
>>382152971
no it doesn't, the amount of UNIQUE (the most important part) monthly users on /v/ is higher than any other video game forum or imageboard in the world, look it up on alexa
>>
File: DaS2 Bonfire.png (3MB, 1777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DaS2 Bonfire.png
3MB, 1777x1000px
>>382146378
>I hate this game!
>Why?
>Because the level design is absolutely fucking horrendous and a massive step down from the previous game
>>
File: 1493517476364.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493517476364.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>382153147
>look it up on alexa
Alexa doesn't track the populations of subreddits and 4chan boards.
>>
DaS2 was like a real test of what you've learned before with some new mechanics AND resource management. I liked it better that 3.
>>
>>382146378
I literally died like three times in my first playthrough of that game. Kill yourself.
>>
>>382153367
>AND resource management
Except there was none thanks to lifegems.
>>
>>382153357
>i don't know how to use alexa
do you have a learning disability?
>>
>>382153501
Lifegems were the resource managing you silly semen chugger
>>
>>382153619
Maybe I do. Feel free to show me the data.
>>
File: ralphno.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ralphno.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>382153809
>do my research for me
i'm pre-habbo, sport. try a little harder.
>>
>>382153764
You're using a retarded definition of management, then. For any stretch of game you have virtually infinite amounts of healing leading to no necessity to manage your resources. Buying some more healing for almost no souls is not "managing". Lifegems are the most offensively retarded addition made in the entire game.
>>
Majula = Firelink Shrine > Nexus > Hunter's Dream
>>
File: 1493879789068.png (116KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493879789068.png
116KB, 480x480px
>>382153931
>Why do I have to prove MY point? UGH.
>>
>>382152654
I would be in favor of dullest franchise meme branching out, but don't you shit on the jedi knight series you nigger
>>
>>382146678
dark souls 2 haters are all from reddit anyways
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.