[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other games have absolutely absurd DRM, and add microtransactions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bastards.jpg (68KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
bastards.jpg
68KB, 460x215px
What other games have absolutely absurd DRM, and add microtransactions 6 years after release while simultaneously removing console commands?
>>
Name 0 (zero) games that do this.
>>
>>382125073
What the fug
Is this an exaggeration?
>>
>>382125073
The game doesnt even start on my pc. The game is fucking trash.
>>
>>382125073
I'm surprised anyone bothered to play this shit after the shitfest that was the first game.
>>
>>382125235
No, its completely true. Their DRM was bullshit for years, but now if you wish to reinstall the game, you have to call the developers on a LANDLINE and give them your information.

On top of this, they removed console commands, and implemented a microtransaction store from the 360 version. They received immense backlash from it, so they reenabled the console commands, but the store is still fucking there.
>>
>>382125427
The multiplayer was actually relatively fun with friends if you could get it working.

The game has always been clunky as fuck but it had a bit of charm to it. Now it's gone to complete shit and can't even be played.

Fuck if I'm going to call some dumb polish company and give them all my information just to play again.
>>
>>382125073
Man I was looking forward to playing this again with the new engine update but after the shit they have been pulling I just can't be bothered, also from what I've seen of the new DLC it looks rather dull compared to the base game.
>>
>>382125608
I was actually going to go pick up the dlc, but then I saw the reviews at overwhelmingly negative, so I looked into it.
This is disgusting
>>
>>382125073
I have the GOG version in my library, are these things there too?
>>
>>382125724
I was originally debating if to pick up the season pass on the official website, but decided not to due to the fact that they had delayed this dlc over and over again, I highly doubt the next one will be coming out anytime soon.
It is a real shame because as clunky and as much as a cluster fuck the base game can be i have fond memories of it back when it came out, I guess nothing is sacred.
>>
>>382126434
Pretty sure the DRM is removed in the GOG version, not sure if they have released the patch and dlc on the GOG version.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.