[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only person who doesn't give a crap if they make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1657984-crash_team_racing.jpg (99KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1657984-crash_team_racing.jpg
99KB, 1280x960px
Am i the only person who doesn't give a crap if they make Crash Team Racing remake or not? I just don't see the point of it, why not new Crash racing game itself and not a remake? No with new technology they could make much bigger and better game and not just have to make PS1 game with better graphics
>>
>>382122054
*now with
>>
File: maxresdefault (16).jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (16).jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
Also why so many think CTR is the best Crash game?
>>
>>382122054
I don't want them remaking all the games. The whole point of the remasters was to see if people care about Crash, which I think most people do
>>
Because it's possible to have both.
>>
>>382122054
I loved CTR but the game always gave me a weird creepy vibe as a kid, especially driving around the hub world
>>
>>382123079
Because they're stupid and they've never played crash bash
>>
File: DCN2jTMWsAMOzYs.jpg (57KB, 700x748px) Image search: [Google]
DCN2jTMWsAMOzYs.jpg
57KB, 700x748px
>>382122054
>doesn't give a crap
>starts a thread on it
>>
>>382122054
The kart controls were tight and the powerslide mechanic rewarded good players. The items were effective but not intrusively powerful, along with innate ability to evade missiles with good steering.
The stages were memorable and fun to race on.
Crash Nitro Kart tried to be a sequel and the controls felt slippery in comparison, the items felt dull or overly annoying, and the stages weren't nearly as memorable.
Honestly I just want more kart racers with good controls and solid stages, having a modern CTR would deliver on both of those fronts in addition to modern features such as online play. I wouldn't want them to limit themselves to only making CTR stages, but those core mechanics need to stay or it just won't meet a lot of anons' expectations from a CTR game.
>>
>>382124531
i thought it was cozy
>>
People usually aren't being specific when they say they want a remake of CTR.

Obviously it shouldn't be a complete rehash (because the plot was pretty stupid and the game was very rigid in terms of modes and not having customization)

But we are still very, VERY much in need of another kart racing game in that same vein as CTR. It has the fundamentally rock-solid foundation for something much greater.

I would kill for something like this:

>Best tracks return from CTR
>Others are spiritual successors to CNK tracks with different themes, or are new entirely
>They ALL double as platforming levels when not racing, and Crash can explore them on foot for Crystals and gems
>Game is equally complete on both fronts and both ways of playing service the plot
>Cortex stays main antagonist
>>
File: 1495744603000.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1495744603000.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>382126323
>>because the plot was pretty stupid
>implying it even mattered
>>
>>382126692
When did I say it mattered
>>
>>382124531
This
>>
>>382126692

I know the plot its not important, but come on man, its literally wrestling tier.

Its only missing the hot chick on the start of the races, they only appear on the end.
>>
>>382124684
>those jumpstick minigames
I remember trying to get 100% in bash with my brothers and it was extremely difficult.
>>
What I want is for their exercise in remaking the original three games give the team at Vicarious Visions the incite they need to create a legitimate sequel to the trilogy.
>>
>>382126323
>(because the plot was pretty stupid and the game was very rigid in terms of modes and not having customization)
That was the point, the Naughty Dog devs intentionally jumped the shark with the alien so that way it would kill the Crash series. Because face it, that's like adding in an alien to the Island of Dr. Moreau or Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
>>
>>382122054
Because the original is a fucking gem, and having the option to play online with HD graphics would be awesome.
>>
>Crash Party Pack
Crash Team Racing remake
Crash Bash revamped
Crash Nitro racing Direvtor's cut

>Crash Duology
Crash Wrath of Cortex redo
Crash Twinsanjty Director's cut

What do you think?
>>
TINY SQUASH PUNY CARS
>>
I mean, CTR online would be great, Twinsanity remake with unused content would be great...
But what about a completely new Crash Bandicoot game? I VV still has the development of the game, I dont think they can fuck it up.
>>382130054
BANDICOOT POWER
>>
>>382129884
>Crash Party Pack
Why would you need to make two racing games? Other than that, I'd love a CTR/Crash Bash remaster pack.

>Crash Duology
I don't think they'd be paired together, but I'd like to see WoC remastered/remade so they can iron out the flaws and make it solid. Crash Twinsanity Director's cut would be superb but I don't think it's ever gonna happen unfortunately.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.