[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

them >MUH FLAVOR OF THE MONTH now >NOOOOOO MUH FLAVOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 21

them
>MUH FLAVOR OF THE MONTH

now
>NOOOOOO MUH FLAVOR OF THE QUARTER

next
>MUH FLAVOR OF THE YEAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
How does this change the fact that its a still a shitty game specifically made for the lowest common denominator?
>>
Next year a new fucking survival shooter shitfest will show up and it'll be just as popular and you'll forget all about this

JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING YEAR
>>
Agreed op

The butthurt is hilarious
>>
Streambait trash.
>>
>>382120329
Bought that garbage and refunded almost instantly, don't really see the appeal of it and why everyone shills it so much on Twitch.
>>
>>382120936
>Buying early access in the first place.
>>
File: pubg628.jpg (228KB, 746x595px) Image search: [Google]
pubg628.jpg
228KB, 746x595px
>>
>>382120936
>refunded almost instantly
>don't really see the appeal

wow i wonder why
>>
i unironically really like pubg
>>
>>382121132

I want to play conan exiles but dont have a PC that isnt a potato. Im not sure if its worth it to invest in a 800 +dollar PC just to enjoy these meme games l. I am kind of envious though, to going to lie
>>
>>382120451
Only this one isn't shit like the other ones?
>>
>>382120384
Farily certain that PUBG takes more skill than any AAA shooter out there, patience, positioning, good aiming are vital and a sense for manouvering are required to win.

>>382120451
Rust, H1Z1, Ark and some others are still popular

In short, FOTM is a buzzword used by dumb contrarians on this board who try to fit in.
>>
>>382121517
Damn tell me that girl has a penis
>>
>>382121517
I think you described every shooter ever. Even COD has this.
>>
>>382120451

Next year a new fucking car racing shitfest will show up and it'll be just as popular and you'll forget all about this

Next year a new fucking sports game shitfest will show up and it'll be just as popular and you'll forget all about this

Next year a new fucking 4x strategy shitfest will show up and it'll be just as popular and you'll forget all about this

Next year a new fucking wargame shitfest will show up and it'll be just as popular and you'll forget all about this

Next year a new fucking cinematic RPG shitfest will show up and it'll be just as popular and you'll forget all about this

Congrats, you've cracked the code and figured out how the video game media market works.
>>
>>382121383
Well you can save yourself the trouble since conan is shit. Funcom once again shows something promising and fucks it up.
>>
>>382121358

It frustrates the fuck out of me but I've somehow put in 110 hours, so the game clearly has be by the balls anyway.
>>
>there are people in this thread who are defending these shitty "survival" type games

what the fuck happened to /v/?
>>
>>382120329
something being popular doens't make it good, anon. Specially when it's popular on twitch which is the most fickle demographic ever. As soon as streamers move on form this game, it's going to die.

It's still a really shit game though
>>
>>382121303
all this shows is the insane power twitch has today
>>
>>382120329
I watched some of this game on youtube and it looks like total shit. Why are people shilling this game?
>>
>>382121584
You'd be able to see the bulge in the middle shot if she did.
>>
>>382122041
It makes me feel alive when I kill a man
>>
File: 1463608498524.png (100KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
1463608498524.png
100KB, 258x330px
>>382120329
Oh look its another early access garbage episode.
First the meme was survival crafting, now its arena shooters, wonder what it will be next?
>>
>>382122006
>As soon as streamers move on form this game, it's going to die.

There are quite a few streamers who are clearly fed up with the game and try to get away, but they keep having to slink back a few days later with their tail between their legs because viewership goes down when they try to move on to different games.

Then they spend their entire stream whining about the game.
>>
>>382121517
I dont even like Counter Strike, but i am willing to bet it has more skill involved.
>>
idk why people don't just buy arma and play the mod

there is tons more you can do in arma with other mods

this seems just like an equally shitty, more expensive, less content version of some shit they've already played a thousand times

I think people just like seeing updates so they can tell themselves it might be better one day
>>
>>382122041
It feels really meaningful to win.
>>
File: 515.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
515.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN IN A GAME WHERE YOU GET DROPPED FROM A PLANE WITH 99 OTHER PLAYERS, HAVE TO LOOK FOR WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT TO SURVIVE, SURVIVE AGAINST HUGE ODDS ON AN 8x8 KILOMETER LARGE ISLAND THAT PROGRESSIVELY FORCES PLAYERS INTO A SMALLER AREA, WITH EVENTUALLY ONLY ONE WINNER LEFT STANDING

UGGGGH THE CONCEPT IS SOOOOOOO SHIT, WHY DON'T THESE FUCKING TWITCH BABIES PLAY MY WAPANESE 2D JRPG INSTEAD

UGGGHH, SUCH A STUPID CONCEPT, SURVIVAL GAME WELL EXECUTED, BRB FAPPING TO MY FAVORITE WAIFU
>>
>>382122280
Arma is 90% walking/vehicle simulator with maybe 10% actual gameplay.
>>
>>382121584
Why would you want that?
>>
>>382122354
did you take your medicine this morning, anon?
>>
File: Half of a lewd.jpg (24KB, 257x272px) Image search: [Google]
Half of a lewd.jpg
24KB, 257x272px
>TFW my most played games currently are Gwent, PUBG and Darkest Dungeon
I am the dude you bitch about.
>>
>>382122280
I played OFP CWC, Red Hammer and Resistance and all the ARMA games, with thousands of hours invested, but I have more fun with PUBG.
>>
>>382122510

so the faster pace is the only reason?
why not just play h1z1 then because sn't even faster? It feels tighter too

I don't know why people go for the realism over the arcadey stuff
>>
>GOTY CONTEDNERS
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Horizon: Zero Dawn
NieR: Automata
Persona 5
PUBG
Super Mario Odyssey (you just know it'll be a classic)

still have 6 months left in the year as well
>>
File: 1489030547217.jpg (159KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489030547217.jpg
159KB, 540x960px
>>382122734
You know what I'm saying is true.

PUBG is more of a core gaming experience that 99% of the bullshit people on this site shill every fucking day, but because it happens to be similair to other games and happens to be in early access dumb niggers shit on it because they are desperately trying to fit in since nobody likes them in real life
>>
File: 1460307002317.gif (472KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1460307002317.gif
472KB, 1024x576px
>>382120329

I want to like this game but I feel it wasn't made for people to have fun.

>Get shot from places, hear the shots, but the sound design is horrible so I can't figure out where they are coming from.
>There's no tracers or anything so it's even more impossible to see where people are coming from.
>I think muzzle flashes are a thing but I have yet to see them.
>Game encourages camping, you can win by not killing any other player sometimes.

It's just...like, the movement and gunplay seem good; but it's frustrating to play and I don't see how you, "git gud" when there's little to no counter play offered. I can be getting boltied from a base 150 meters away in RUST and still land multiple headshots with a pistol while juking shots, but in PUBG it feels like if I'm hit once I'm dead because there's no way to fight back.

I guess people like the whole, "sit in a bush, kill people in 2 shots from a full auto across the map" gameplay but that clearly isn't for me. It makes even less sense to me that some guns are just plain better, so it's all RNG and luck and nothing about, "Oh sweet, I found my favorite weapon, it's got less range and the recoil is kinda bad but it still kills quickly and it's a beast at close to medium range! I'll use this!" that makes games fun.
>>
>>382122870
HZD is fucking trash
>>
We have this thread every day.

Saged
>>
>>382122870

If GoTY means "most popular/best game in the average person" it's

GOTY = PUBG
Runner up = zelda

Power gap

Horizon: Zero Dawn
NieR: Automata
Persona 5

(mario odyssey excluded since it's not out yet)
>>
>>382122954
You obviously expect your acquired skills from similar games to migrate over and refuse the relearn the game from scratch. Or in short you are trash at the game and blame things that can simply be learned... pfft trash sound design yeah right.
>>
>>382122954
You sound pretty bad. I can pinpoint what direction and the distance of a shot almost immediately. Also Muzzle flashes are a thing but they matter less on day time maps.
>Game encourages camping
Yeah but its almost super easy to take a house, you have grenades use them.
>>
>>382122972

you forgot to add
>manface
>SJW

/pol/ will not be pleased when you return there
>>
>>382120936
they literally get paid money to do so
>>
>>382120329
Flavour of the Month that hangs on to it cause it got the Twitch idiots preaching it. Also just a watered down DayZ who takes away all the element that is not fighting right? 30 bucks for this shit? Nah.
>>
>>382123053
Lol. LoL and Blizzard games (If any still got millions of players) would win every year. You think this PUBG shit is even remotely popular? COMPARED to these shit games?
>>
>>382123305
Grenades, aka that thing that you see maybe one person die to per round.
>>
>>382123241

It is. I can tell exactly where shots come from when I'm playing RUST, but there's absolutely no feed back left/right/behind/ahead in PUBG, you just hear bang. For example, if I hear a shot, and I turn my camera to the left and start looking, the sound is exactly the same; there's no way to figure out where shots are coming from.

I know you COD kiddies get off from your instant kills at long ranges with no chance of fighting back, but that's not fun in my book. The only way I've found to reliably figure out where people are shooting from is moving behind cover and realizing, "Okay, they aren't shooting anymore: they must be in front of me" which directly translates to, "the second I peak out I'll be headshot anyways and they're not going to push me, so I guess that's GG unless I can run away."
>>
>>382123687

Obviously talking about new games, although a lot of the reason league is popular is because everyone car run it. That's why PUBG being succesful is amazing, most people can't
>>
>>382123718
Im not a CoD kiddie but have you played CoD in a while? That fucking shit got small shitty maps with barely any ranged and all kids just auto aims at your head from growing up with CoD being pushed into their fucking blood stream.
>>
>>382123716
>He doesn't use molatovs to clear first stories
>He doesn't preemptively flash when entering houses
>He doesn't smoke in the final circle
>He can't cook a frag
Absolute shitter tier.
I bet you don't know how to draw people out of cover by peppering the sides of cover either.
>>
>>382121479
>question mark on the end of a statement
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>382123829
Whats the big deal? It looks like a shitty version of DayZ. Like all the other fuckers already done already. Is it Twitch that made it big? One of those mah mainstream dudebro youtuber/twitcher making it big cause the company got a bunch of those to shill it for some mountain dew and dorito contracts.
>>
>>382124027

So those wallhacks just instantly tell you someone's in there, or do you hack yourself to have infinite grenades?
>>
>>382124124
le twitchbait games are basically the popular games
>>
>>382124215
Ah if you play well you must cheat I see I see this is the mind of a bad player.
>>
>>382120936

u can be a complete fucking noob and succeed
>>
>>382124273
Just by looking a bit on Twitch people will learn fast how fucking obnoxious and full of themself Twitchers are.
>>
>>382120451
No, this one struck gold. It's the end game of the indie survival multiplayer shooter shit fest. It's more popular than any one before that in sales or popular exposure through marketing /streaming. Coming to consoles is the next big step
>>
>>382123718
That is not true. I play with stereo headphones and I know which direction shots are coming from and relation to myself. Like if it's in the distance coming from the west. And I also can tell when shots are fired at me as opposed to someone far away
>>
>>382124215

It's not that hard to figure out someone is in a house. Most campers announced themselves because of their anxiety.

Example:
>compound of four buildings
>three buildings have multiple doors open and clearly looted
>one building has all doors shut
9 times out of 10 you've found your camper.
>>
>>382124389

So how do you have the 7 grenades needed to pre-emptively use them in every single house when you have no idea if there's anybody in them? You didn't get all the loot you needed to reach #1 in the first house you dropped at, so I can only assume that you literally walk up to every structure and pop a grenade into them.

Sounds like making things up is the best way to hide the fact the game is shit.
>>
>>382122870
It's going to be a tie between Botw and Odyssey, with Wolfenstein New Colossus as a runner up

Expeditions vikings as an honorable mention
>>
>>382121479
It's H1Z1, which, if you remember correctly, both killed Planetside 2's development team, and also had a sizable playerbase until PUBS came along. You're playing H1Z1's sloppy seconds, essentially. Eventually someone will make something "better" (read: less mechanics and worse optimization) and everyone will move on to that. It always happens.
>>
>>382123718
Lol you're talking out your ass.
I just bought this game to give the multiplayer survival genre a try, and, while it has a ton of issues, the gun shot sound in the game is so good I can usually tell where it came from within about a 10 degree angle.

Also all bullets are projectiles so if you're getting headshot the moment you step out you're peaking really slowly.
>>
>>382124640
Are you people puting this dudebro shit PUBG on the list of GOTY? Seriously? What does it do that renders it worthy of that? As fart as I seen the game is a brain dead version of zombie survival games with some retarded Battle Royale focus. That removes the zombies. If can take any of the bigger japanese games who seem to do more than just lol random shit I be suprised. 2015 Witcher 3 was bitched on but holy fuck if PUBG wins any of those prices.
>>
>>382121938
Franchise worship and justification of purchase.
>>
>>382124632
>when you have no idea if there's anybody in them?
Lol. Its easy to tell if someones in a house use your ears and eyes.
>So how do you get the 7 grenades
Pretty easy desu they spawn at least 1 or 2 a house.
>>
>>382124632

You do realize you can hear people move, right? Footsteps on wood floors, the scraping sounds of prone players dragging themselves across the floor, etc...

I played four rounds today and got two grenade kills. One was a prone looter in a field and one was a guy in a shed next to a building that I lobbed through the window. I heard him run in there.
>>
>no one likes the camper shacks all around the map
>added destructible cabins
>actually just changed half the shacks to these new ones and kept the camper friendly version no one wanted anyways
>>
>>382122032

It's only popular beacause people stream it!

lol, anything to discredit a fun game eh?
>>
>avoid the game for ages because /v/ says it's shit
>hear good things but shrug them off thinking they must be wrong
>finally buy it
>been having the time of my life since

I'm starting to think you fucks don't actually enjoy having fun anymore. I have been using /v/ since 07. I found myself getting angrier and depressed at nothing. I stopped coming here for years, instead browsing the superior reddit, in that space I got myself a girlfriend, a better job, a car and my own home, I finally became happy. I came back for E3. I have found myself once again getting angry again. Fuck this place. You fuckers are cancerous. You just want everyone to be as miserable as you.
>>
>>382124812
I literally didn't mention pubg
>>
>>382124870

The one match I won was by walking into a building, grabbing the shotgun, shutting the door behind me, and laying prone on the floor waiting for people to walk in.

You're full of shit because you have no clue I'm in there and it shows.

I love these kids who have never played the game but talk like they're experts because they watch their favorite let's plays :)

>>382124807

Then why is it I've watched so many RUST streamers and YouTubers ask, "Where are they shooting from?" when they can turn 260 degrees and headshot someone with a bow because they heard them pick up a rock at 30 meters away in RUST? The game has fucking terrible sound queues. Where did this meme come from? It's like we're talking about two completely different games or they MASSIVELY overhauled the sound design in the last week.
>>
>>382125145
you had me until
>instead browsing the superior reddit
>>
>>382125251
Nah but one of the other guys did. The one you quote was puting fucking PUBG on the list.
>>
>>382125327
>You're full of shit because you have no clue I'm in there and it shows.
Heres an easy trick, open the door run back, your probably shit and will fire, if not I can just alt look around from the frame oh hey your laying prone on the tub with no line of sight on me enjoy a flash bang. Taking defense structure is not hard unless were talking fuck boy shacks, or the 2 duplex reds.
>>
>>382121517
Why do faggots try to build themselves an identity by posting the same pictures? What went wrong with your childhood?
>>
I played H1Z1 for like an hour and immediately refunded it. Was convinced to try this shit and am sitting at 200 hours. It has something the others of its genre don't, and I think it's a dev team that actually implements improvements at a decent rate. That and the moment to moment gameplay is less arcadey than most.

Still waiting on that first person only mode though.
>>
>>382124812
You fucking retard
GOTY is not about how good the game is
It's about how popular it is
>>
File: BB14_-_Dan.jpg (196KB, 595x870px) Image search: [Google]
BB14_-_Dan.jpg
196KB, 595x870px
I un-ironically like watching Danny G and NL play this game.
>>
>>382121741
>>382122271
>people who have clearly never played pubg

the tactical positioning and movement of PUBG are NOTHING like CS:GO or cod. im a cs go baby, cause ive only put in like 300 hrs, but cs is all about reflex shooting where in pubg, you need to PLAN your kill. your angles, distance to target, what attachments you have on gun, round calibur, oppents gear. lots more factors anon, and it really is fun and tactical
>>
>>382125491

Naw man, because I heard you walk up, you're already dead because I'm better at the game than you'll ever be. I'm pointing out that your shitty camperfest game is a shitty camperfest game. That's why normies love it: they don't need to be good at the game, they just need to die hundreds of times and watch their favorite streamers put up highlight reels so these fucking idiots will go onto anonymous message boards and act like they've got big dicks and built-in wall hacks.

It's pretty pathetic, honestly.

>i'm so good i grenade literally every single structure i approach and there's no way the guy inside will ever counter me because he's shit and i'm good

What's your Twitch, bro? Sounds like I might learn a thing of two.
>>
File: DSC_0171.jpg (858KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0171.jpg
858KB, 2988x5312px
>It's another "/v/ hated whatever is most popular and tries to justify it with reasoning to hide the fact that they're just being contrarian" episode
>>
>>382125638
Whats the meme with Dan Gheesling?

Did he do something else significant before becoming a youtuber? I swear they hold him in high regard and I don't remember him being there a year or two ago
>>
>>382126016
nvm i just did what any 20+ iq being would do and googled him
>>
>>382122954
yo anon, if you wanna play a couple rounds with me, i can give you some helpful pointers on positioning and keeping good engagement techniques!
>>
>>382125970
more?
>>
>>382125934
Ok so you heard me walk up what? Your going to shoot me through the wall? Through the door I'm not going to stand in front of? Whats your plan here since you already said your just sitting alone in a bathroom.

What is your attack plan that's the most important part of pubg, a good plan.
>>
>>382125934

Not him, but you are the most arrogant piece of shit I've seen on here in months and that's a fucking accomplishment. I'm almost impressed at the sheer level of conceit.
>>
>>382122894
>>382125970
Why are you trying so hard to defend a game
>>
>>382125327
>Then why is it I've watched so many RUST streamers and YouTubers ask, "Where are they shooting from?"
because they are shit at the game, you can accurately tell the direction shots are coming from up to about 400m, but if the weapon has a suppressor then that drops down to about 100m after that its just general direction.

>I love these kids who have never played the game but talk like they're experts because they watch their favorite let's plays :)
>Then why is it I've watched so many RUST streamers and YouTubers
you fucking moron
>>
File: 1498514323905.jpg (77KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1498514323905.jpg
77KB, 621x621px
>mfw people actually call it "Pub-Gee" in spoken word instead of just Battlegrounds
>>
>>382121517
>DUDE HOT GIRL LMAO
You're a teenager.
>>
File: 1452236206308.gif (39KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1452236206308.gif
39KB, 320x287px
>>382120329
Refunded this instantly. Looks like craps, runs like crap and plays like crap.
>>
>>382125934
why would I have any reason to push some retard hiding indoors with a shotgun?

you're gonna have to leave eventually or the circle will getcha
>>
>>382126312

But it's "pub-guh."
>>
>>382126238
I'm not defending it, I just hate how immature /v/ is.
>>
>>382126153
I don't have any more. Some anon posted his slutty mom one day and that's all he posted
>>
>>382121517
>facebook url
>defending survivalshit
How does it feel to be 15
>>
I got bored of it very quickly, just like every other Early Access survival-esque shooter in recent memory. I just don't get the appeal of it at all.
>>
File: 1486950339310.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1486950339310.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
>>382120329
>paying 30 bucks for a free arma mod ripoff
lmao
>>
Is there something /v/ doesnt hate? The game is fun with friends, you do have friends right?
>>
>>382126703
>fun with friends
Watching paint dry is fun with friends.
>>
>>382121517
You know you're wrong cause the game is bugged as hell so it is most lucky shots than actual skill shots. You wish that PUBG was that skillful but it is not. I can hit people behind trees because hitreg is terrible and I know it and use it in my favor.
>>
>>382125070
It's not fun though.
>>
>>382126462
Is that supposed to be less retarded?
>>
File: 1478963755764.gif (488KB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
1478963755764.gif
488KB, 284x210px
>>382126629
>ripoff
>it's made by the original creator of the arma mod
>with an actual dev team and without having to fight with the shitty RV engine
>>
>>382126243

>hear shot
>look left
>hear shot the same way
>look right
>hear the exact same shot with no change
>look behind
>hear the exact same shot with no change

>play RUST
>hear shot
>clearly comes out of only one earphone/speaker, can clearly tell the shot was in that direction.
>look that direction
>hear shot clearly out of both earphones/speakers, telling me It's in front of me

You must be deaf, anon. But again, this is /v/, where everybody is an MLG pro with thousands of hours and not some 12 year old in their basement bedroom watching streamers play video games.
>>
>>382125570
Oh really, just like that year JOURNEY won a price for it from one of the fuckers handing one out. Or the Wii fucking Fit in 2008. Or fucking Fez by Eurogamer.
>>
>>382122172
Hopefully metroidvania shmups.
>>
>>382120451
just like cars, phones, music trends, health trips, everything in life follows this logic.
>>
>>382126902
>>382126902
And that renders it worth 30 euros still? Is there even any persistant gameplay to this shit?

15 euro for a necromancer class in Diablo III? Why not, its a fucking dev team behind, rite. RITE? Worth.
>>
File: 564.jpg (7KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
564.jpg
7KB, 207x244px
>>382126902
>Actual dev team
>the people who made that shitty Tera pedo mmo game
>actual dev team
lmao
>>
>>382126804
but it is, grab 3 other work colleges, get on voice chat and have a laugh.
solo is boring a repetitive, but when your with people you know, it makes the game much more fun, laughing at fuckups, good kills and general laughs.
>>
Can someone please explain why people watch twitch? Especially mainstream games that literally everyone and their mother knows about and plays? Do they just not have friends or something? I actually don't know why people watch these retarded streamers since theyre not funny or witty or even charismatic
>>
>>382121517
This.

People unironicly think CS:GO or overwatch have more skill.
>>
>>382120329
I get the feeling it's gonna be the next DayZ

What I mean is that DayZ had it's time in the sun for a while and you can easily recognize it by name in the future, however, it will eventually get to the point that nobody is playing or gives a shit and the devs stop caring.
>>
>>382126913
They tried that. It didn't go anywhere
>>
>>382127171

Can someone please explain why people watch sports? Especially mainstream sports that literally everyone and their mother knows about and plays? Do they just not have friends or something? I actually don't know why people watch these retarded athletes since theyre not funny or witty or even charismatic
>>
>>382126703
name 1 multiplayer game that isnt fun with friends.
>>
>>382127273

csgo, yes

overwatch, no

inb4 fanboys denying the ultimate truth
>>
File: 1387767045784.jpg (114KB, 725x529px) Image search: [Google]
1387767045784.jpg
114KB, 725x529px
>>382126517
>recognizing the generated filename layout of a downloaded Facebook image
Sounds to me that you are the 15 year old stalking virgin
>>
>>382127046
I've got 30 euro's worth of fun out it and I plan to get more so yeah. If you're still enjoying the arma mod and there's people still playing it then by all means don't bother.

>>382127060
touche
>>
>>382127339
Not an argument shitposter
>>
>>382127436
You can leanr the spray patterns of the major guns in a weekend's worth of time. At that point you become dependent on RNG, hitreg, praying there are no hax, and praying MM didn't place you with Shitter McGee

FFS, TF2 takes more skill.

Both OW and CSGO are low-tier, shit games.
>>
>>382127470
I got 125 hours out of DayZ as of yet. This shit is mostly likely not even close to keeping me half of that. It got no survival elements, just idiots shooting each others in some battle royale with some competent people in the midst who knows the useful know how.
>>
>>382127598

here is the fanboi I was talking about

unironically blaming rng/hit reg, and to top it off he actually plays mm

did you know tf2 has the same hitreg? no of course not because you have no idea what your talking about
>>
>>382127171
>Do they just not have friends
Yes, streamers are essentially stand-in friends for aspies with no social life.

I'll occasionally watch a stream if it's a game i'm considering getting but watching someoneone play a game you can play yourself is just pure autism.
>>
I think it's safe to say that /v/ is now too mainstream. People figured out 4chan wasn't some sooper sekret haker clubhouse and now literal 14 year olds are running this board into the fucking ground.
If you play this shitty game you're cancer and deserve to die. You have shit taste and are most likely an underaged sack of rancid shit.
>>
>>382127603
Does DayZ not bore you? Honestly you can spend hours running around and looting and managing your various meters without any interaction at all. I got sick of it real fast

Battle Royale games are like DayZ but with all the boring fat cut off. The fun happens every couple of minutes instead of every couple of hours
>>
>>382127495

with those impressive mental gymnastics you yourself might be ready to be a electronic athlete
>>
Having 100+ people in a game at the same time just doesn't seem to work for any game that tries it.

They should just make a faster paced 50 man mode and be fucking done with it, every single game with 100people is completely a fucking lagfest until at least 30 of them die, and they always die to having no gun vs someone who got lucky and spawned with one.

Then you run around for 20 minutes not even seeing anyone, ends up with at least 20 people dying because they got an absolutely fucking dogshit spawn and the circle is literally 30 minutes of running away from them
This game will die the second the next EARLY ACCESS SURVIVAL TACTICOOL BATTLE ROYAL CRAFTING SHOOTER LOOTER comes out anyway, go back 2 years and dayz was the most popular shit people couldn't contain how amazing it was, even though everyone knows it was shit.

As soon as any company who actually can make a game that will have good performance they'll win the fight, until then retards can keep buying early access laggy trash
>>
>>382127976
I'm not the autistic one with virtual friends that don't even know who I am. But keep on donating and subscribing because I'm sure that 5 seconds of them saying your name and thanks is the only moment of gratification you have for the entire day.
>>
>>382127060

A team of people that made a successful MMO. That's far more than any other developer in this shitty genre will ever come close to.
>>
>>382128065
one of the two new maps they are bringing out is half the size of the current one AFAIK
>>
>>382126238
how is talking about what makes an immensely popular game fun "trying so hard"
>>
>>382125327
>The one match I won was by walking into a building, grabbing the shotgun, shutting the door behind me, and laying prone on the floor waiting for people to walk in.
>The one match I won
>The one match I won
>The one match I won

>>382125934
>Naw man, because I heard you walk up, you're already dead because I'm better at the game than you'll ever be.

You admitted that you've won only one match and you think you're good at the game?
>>
the fidget spinner of videogames
>>
Casual streamerbait. Would maybe consider if they had proper first person and official first person servers
>>
>>382121584
>girl
If she has a penis she's not a girl is she you faggot.
>>
>>382126905

It's really easy to hear where shots are coming from. Maybe your headphones are shit?
>>
>playing games

lol
>>
>>382128096

>playing video games is entertaining
>ergo watching video games is entertaining too

whoa I must have a genius level IQ to figure that one out. But please, go back to folding your arms and pouting your lip at the screen like the little contrarian faggot you are.

>p..people are having FUN? CAN'T BE HAVING THAT NOW
>>
File: 9.jpg (28KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
28KB, 356x356px
>>382128131
>dead mmo with a small userbase left consisting of pedos that erp as small girls
>succesful
>>
>>382127820
Not an argument

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSQqYFrOFwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPT0-CKODNc

Your game is broken. I don't like OW, CSGO, or PUBG. I'm simply refuting the claim CSGO is somehow more skill based than PUBG when it is piss easy to learn

As for MM, yes. It's bad. If you're about to suggest FaceIt or something else, you are admitting the MM and hax situation is so bad to where you need 3rd party software to make it tolerable

Finally, I know that CSGO and TF2 both use source. Getting headshots as Sniper can be a nightmare at times. However, there are other classes that don't require pinpoint accuracy and require other skills to get the job done

Now please sit down little Silver shitter faggot.
>>
>>382125070
He's not wrong. It's consistently in the top 10 most viewed games on Twitch often bring top 5 at some points.
>>
>>382128096

you are assuming alot of implications and I forgive you
>>
>>382127905
Fuck that shit. If I want to ADHD fight straight off I can play a old school FPS.

DayZ, half the thing is looting, surviving and the sudden human interaction. That shit is the good part. Me and a friend, when we play we sit in the weekend, kick up the feet on the table, a beer, hamburgers or wtf else you want, shit talk, shit talk others, remember other good times in DayZ. Shot people, loot em, fight others, the suspence when you sit stuck ina fucking fire station and hear a truck coming up filled with a gang of douchebags screaming "git them Russians". We where not even Russians...that is the good part...Like playing a freaking episode of the Walking Dead or any other zombie shit you like.
>>
>>382122280
Arma somehow runs even worse than PUBG, at least if you have a 770 you can run this game at a solid 60 with good settings
>>
>>382128604
And oh, we can do the looting for hours, just chilling. The interaction can be good to, the helpers, the betrayers, the crazy people. The luring cunts who want to bring their gang over skype. That shit? Not gonna happen in this fucking game. Just a bunch of cunts with guns following their Twitch Flavour God of the Month.
>>
>>382127443
Well, no.

Not even him, it's been really obvious you're at least 16 from your posts.
>>
>>382120329
so um
*cycles chamber*
so u be saying
*draws pistol and waves it around*
U BE SAYING
*shows off Trijicon acog sights*
WE WUZ
*holds pistols sidways with lack of trigger control*
SNIPAS N SHIETT?!
>>
>>382128437

>my game is broken
I don't play my dude
>mm is bad
yep and so is faceit and esea. I would reccomend lan

still you have no arguements

csgo is clearly the most skill based shooter since arena shooters and you desperately try to deny it because you suck and can't admit that you might not have skill. The game itself is two decades of polish with competition in mind
>>
>>382127046
>And that renders it worth 30 euros still

I'm genuinely confused by your stance
>it's a standalone game
>it's being actively developed, getting significant updates on a monthly basis
>>
>>382128752
>>382128604

Maybe most people don't want their shooter to be Second Life or other escapist shit?
>>
>>382128437
>Playing games online means there is lag

Wow stop breathing anytime
>>
Pubg is a casual version of dayz
>>
>>382120329

/V/ eternally BTFO

AGAIN
>>
>>382120329

It's decent enough. Appeals to the current generation of 14 year old ADHD gamers who grew up with ranked play, matchmaking, and effortless TTKs.
>>
>>382128960
Far as I see it, it is just another brain dead shooter with a illusion of mah battle royale, where you hide in an outhouse for 1,5 hour and then get shot by some random straggler. What makes it so good it is worth 30 euros?

>>382129078
Hurr durr, Second Life. Thats all your comment is worth.
>>
File: 1494300492958.png (122KB, 216x211px) Image search: [Google]
1494300492958.png
122KB, 216x211px
>>382128938
>I don't play the game
>I somehow know more than a former DMG
>mfw ANOTHER person defending CSGO the hardest doesn't play

I shouldn't even be surprised since like 47% of CSGO Twitch viewers don't even play the game

>>382129151
wat
>>
/v/ btfo

why aren't you a streamer or watch streams?
>>
>>382127436
csgo cloke points and corner camping the game.
>>
>>382122280
ARMA is too hardcore for most. Too much detail, not enough handholding and it's very methodical and slow paced.
>>
Holy shit, /v/ eternally BTFO

Fucking autistic manbabies LOL
>>
File: file.png (66KB, 556x395px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
66KB, 556x395px
>>382128907
why are you trying to besmirch the contribution of african americans to our great amed forces, anon.
>>
>>382121517
There's nothing skilled about hiding in a bush and shooting someone in the back
>>
But can I customize and dress up my character?
>>
>>382123579
Once casuals got involved, none of them cared about the atmosphere or survival aspect and just wanted to have meme shoot outs for streaming.
>>
>>382124124
It's dayz with only the PvP aspect involved so that DayZ's atmosphere, pace, survival gameplay, ect didn't get in the way of teens screaming on twitch yelling swears as they spray and pray. It's DayZ distilled from any suspense and compressed into 15-20 minute blocks of shootouts.
>>
>>382129912
Least DayZ keeps those fuckers away with how the game plays out. These casulz die from starvation or dehydration or a zombie. Fucking streaming cancer turning it all into meme lol random shit.
>>
>>382126016
>>382126092
I never heard the story of how they got to know each other.

Dan's meatheadedness and positivity really play well with NL's neurotic eggheadedness though.
>>
>>382129896
Yes.
>>
>>382130296
Dropped fast than an Italian mobster dropping Johnny the Squeel into the New York Harbour.
>>
>>382129521

dmg is trash u fuckin mong I was lem when I played but it doesn't fuckin matter so I don't bring it up
>>
>>382120329
People said this about Rocket League.

And they were right. All people that likes Rocket League now play PUBG.

These are all the same fucking meme people playing the same fucking meme games.

NEVER take any of them serious. They are all 12-15 year olds looking at youtubers and twitch streamers and playing whatever is "in" at the moment.
>>
>>382130363
Nah, they modded DayZ and took it over like a cancer. See Epoch.
>>
>People in this thread surprised that a game that literally is marketed as a battle royal game isn't a one to one remake of DayZ
Woah.....................
I'm
so...................
fucking.............................................................. bean...........................

blasted.............
>>
>>382130523
Apparently you play the game now
>>
Oh look a game that has sitting in a corner for 20 minutes as the winning strategy

PCbros "win" again
>>
>>382130545
What? I played DayZ on a server you need to join via application. Free from Streamer cancer.
>>
I can forsee the next game being the same but with less looting.
>>
>>382121517
Farily certain that DAY Z takes more skill than any AAA shooter out there, patience, positioning, good aiming are vital and a sense for manouvering are required to win.

see what im doing here
>>
>>382122123
could've possibly been doing the ole' mangina tuck
>>
No one gunna point out they added custom games recently?
>>
>>382121517
>skill to win
>the game had a bugged 4x scope that didnt even properly fire at the reticle for 90% of its released life

ayyyyyyy nice kiddo
>>
>>382120329
The only reason is game got so popular is not because it's good, it's because every single streamer and their mom got offered a free copy of the game so they can shill it to their respective army of drones.
>>
>>382125889
Essentially the gunplay is so bad that it turns the game into campfest and "who shoots first" scenario. I haven't even seen a gameplay video, but this is what your post sounds like.
>>
>>382131041
>Essentially the gunplay is so bad that it turns the game into campfest and "who shoots first" scenario.
Damn......... real life got shit gun play........
>>
File: birb.png (549KB, 1065x671px) Image search: [Google]
birb.png
549KB, 1065x671px
Fuck you
I like it
>>
Anyone that likes this shit is a memer and needs to play some real games
>>
>>382123718
The issue is that the "bang" plays statically at the same angle regardless of your head rotation until the sound clip ends. So unless the shooter goes full auto, you're essentially fucked.
>>
>>382130538
im 21 years old, don't watch twitch and enjoy PUBG very much

why don't you worry less about whos playing what videogames and worry more about playing them
>>
>>382131280
>parachute onto an island with 99 other people
>pushed to the center because blue... wave?
>random loot scattered all of over the map, AKs stored in bathrooms
>multiple headshots to kill someone

most realistic game ive played too faggot
>>

>played=/=play

reading comprehension is hard huh?
>>
>>382131281
Fuck you
i hate it
>>
>>382131280
>PUB GEE
>real life gunplay
Fucking CoD4 has more realistic gunplay. How many AK headshots does it take to kill someone?
>inb4 balancing
Then which is it? Is it realistic or balanced? Because from where I stand, it's shit.
>>
File: battleroyale__________a.gif (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
battleroyale__________a.gif
18KB, 320x240px
>tfw I loved BR since the 90s
>always wanted a game of it
>closest thing was a WC3 map that tried but was shit
>and now this shit

When will us original BR fans finally get a bone? We're in our 30s now and still waiting. Anyone else know this feel?
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.