[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this? It seems like something I'd like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg?t=1495630224.jpg (108KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1495630224.jpg
108KB, 460x215px
What the fuck is this? It seems like something I'd like. Is it really a successful "Roguevania" like the trailer says or is that just a cringy ass word they slapped on it to sell? Seems to get good reviews. It looks kinda nice too, except I hate when pixely graphics have soft lighting.
>>
>>382119758
This is my favorite game i picked up during the sale, and i haven't played "Roguevania" type games in a long time.
>>
>>382119758
It's a lot of fun, really good combat system, solid art. The game is polished pretty well so all it lacks now is content which is coming incrementally in the future.
>>
>>382120120
I didn't really like Rogue Legacy honestly, would I like this? What I mostly didn't like was that it was "grindy". I don't like playing the first level over and over again just to get currency to buy stuff outside of the game to make the first level easier and easier. I didn't like it in Necrodancer either, and Gungeon has a hint of it I don't like.
I'm more into Binding of Issac where you need to actually complete the game before you start really unlocking stuff that might appear in runs later.
>>
>>382120349
You won't like it then. Every enemy drops things called "cells" to unlocked upgrades. And you'll be replaying the first for levels a lot
>>
>>382119758
just another gameplay-scam with enemy scaling.
>>
>>382121735
Well how long are the first levels? That was also my problem with Rogue Legacy and Gungeon. If you fuck up, you have to go through a setting that's already boring and it takes forever just to get to the part you're ready to die again. Binding of Issac levels got longer and longer and you could complete the first two in like a couple minutes each.
>>
>Early Access Game
I'd wait although I want to get it already
>>
>>382122048
I like enemy scaling. It reminds me of games that didn't have "RPG elements" and the enemies only got easier when you actually got better.
>>
>>382119758
>It seems like something I'd like.
then go play it.
>>
>>382123564
As big as my backlog is and I find myself wondering if it's worth my time to play games I already own, I actually don't own this one yet.
>>
>>382122139
Around 2-6 minutes depending on skill
>>
>>382119758
BUY MONOLITH
>>
File: 1446201871159.jpg (116KB, 1516x892px) Image search: [Google]
1446201871159.jpg
116KB, 1516x892px
>>382123810
Add cloud saves to your game first and I'll consider it
>>
>>382123781
I might check it out, maybe wait for 50% off instead though. It seems to be doing a lot of stuff I don't like, I'm not crazy about item shops before runs, but maybe this will be different. The videos of the game makes it look cool.
>>
>>382124204
They comissioned new cover art instead.
>>
>>382124343
They said it will cost more when they get more content, so you will wait for 50% off. It's early access
>>
>>382124728
Well they'd be retarded to raise it above $20 so I hope they mean it would only be $3 more.
>>
>only 15% off
>early access
I don't care how good it is or looks I'm not buying until one of those changes.
>>
>>382119758
It is a 20% done rogue-lite in the vain of rogue legacy.
But somehow still really solid. I wonder what it will be like once it is finished.
>>
You guys really should buy monolith tough, Who the hell doesn't like bullet hell and cute ships?
>>
>>382119758
It's pretty fucking fun and well worth the fifteen bucks they're asking for it. Even though it's early access it's already pretty damn robust and full of content. Try it out, it's great.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.