[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the launch edition of Binding of Isaac for Switch going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Photo on 6-28-17 at 10.32 AM.jpg (183KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 6-28-17 at 10.32 AM.jpg
183KB, 1080x720px
Is the launch edition of Binding of Isaac for Switch going to be extremely valuable in the future? It has different cover art, a manual, and stickers and was an extremely limited run that was never reprinted, the fucking morning it came out I could barely find one even though it was so hard to even get a Switch. The reprinted physical copies have no manual/stickers and a different, hideous cover art but once those ones run out BoI physical will never be printed again. I feel like this game is going to be very valuable in the future, especially the 1st print with all extras.
>>
>>382117458
What game is that?
>>
>>382117458
Why? Are you gonna scalp it you kike?
>>
>Switch gets BoI
>PS4 gets Undermeme
Consoletards are literally on PC crumbs life support
>>
>>382117560
as you can see on the case and in my post it's The Binding of Isaac.
>>382117640
no if I was I would have kept it sealed, I was just making an observation and saying that if you are a scalper you probably want to grab a copy of this and keep it sealed. It can already ONLY be found on eBay and it's already going for more than it's release price. I'm a collector who just likes to own rare things, not scalp them.
>>382117710
PS4 has had BoI as well for years, not physical though. Until very recently Vita was the only way to play BoI portable.
>>
>>382117710
Does it really matter? Basically everybody has a computer that can play BoI and Undertale, they are even natively on Mac. Don't start your little shitflinging party please.
>>
Verily. Buy buy buy!
>>
>>382118014
>a-at least our games have higher financial barrier
Good goy
>>
Probably
I bought one of the recent copies cause I want cause I was a retard that didn't do research and didn't know the newer copies don't come with that cool manual
>>
>>382118761
the art on the reprints is fucking hideous, what were they thinking?
>>
It was probably hard to find because it wasn't expected to be popular and yet everyone picked it up where it was available because there's nothing else to get.
>>
>>382119842
Isaac is pretty popular as far as indie games go and the lack of launch titles probably did help.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.