[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're not going to be able to find one at MSRP. Preorders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1477999544590.jpg (136KB, 1039x707px) Image search: [Google]
1477999544590.jpg
136KB, 1039x707px
You're not going to be able to find one at MSRP. Preorders are already selling out everywhere and scalpers are warming up their ebay accounts as we speak. Nintendo STILL hasn't learned from both the amiibo and NESC fiascos.
>>
>>382117387
I'm not retarded enough to want one though. I have all the games I like ready to go at anytime on both my PC and PSP and have even been toying with the idea of getting a proper SNES with a flashcart to play on my CRT. So unless you're a scalper or a nu-(insert gender here) hipster faggot it has zero appeal.
>>
File: frodo2.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo2.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
preordering the NES classic was easy and up for days.
>>
>>382117635
You guys are more obnoxious about this than the people actually buying these. Are you gonna stand outside Target selling rasberry Pi's as well?
>>
>>382118425
>obnoxious

Go back to your hugbox if you can't handle that people think it's a complete and total waste of money.
>>
>implying I don't still have my SNES and massive collection of SNES games

Nintendo btfo
>>
>>382118860
Lol why are you so angry, anon?
>>
>>382119402
>resorting to "lol u mad" posting

So this is what they mean by "brainlet" I'd expect no less from someone interested in the SNES mini.
>>
>>382117387
Are they already sold out on Amazon US? I can't tell.
>>
>>382119494
>tfw too intelligent to shitpost
>>
Why would anyone want this or the NES Classic when perfectly serviceable NES and SNES emulators have been readily available forever?
>>
Literally the Dark Souls of purchasing a system
>>
>>382117387
>Nintendo STILL hasn't learned from both the amiibo and NESC fiascos.

why would they care, they made their money either way. Nintendo THRIVES on artificial scarcity to make their products seem like they have more demand than they really do. they're trying to imitate Apple and the way their products go out of sale. the difference is, Apple can actually afford to meet demand.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.