[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im at the end of the game and i can switch characters but how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 250x313px
im at the end of the game and i can switch characters but how do i switch majima back to his main city? im stuck at kiryus. i want to do the caberet club side mission.

tldr: at end of game, how do i switch cities with each character?
>>
>>382115695
Taxi.
>>
>>382115695
Go to the point of no return which i think is Nishiki waiting for Kiryu and the whatever room for Majima
>>
Just complete the game. You'll unlock Premium Adventure Mode. Then you can do whatever you want and keep your progress.
>>
>>382115794
Thanks mate I just thought of that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
I LOVE YOU
>>
I feel like the ending was rushed. It wasn't until near the end that you could switch between characters. Still liked the game tho
>>
>>382116131
YOU LOVE ME
>>
Should I get Legend styles before moving on to the final boss?
>>
Is it best to go for 100% completion on my hard mode premium adventure or go for 100% on legend difficulty?
>>
>>382119464
It's not necessary but the early experience will be nice.
>>
>>382115695
Take the taxi
>>
>>382117820

i think the ending was fine

there were just some missed opportunities for quality Majima and Kiryu interaction. I was hoping that 0 would explain their relationship, but i'm kinda bummed they didn't meet at all over the game (aside from the little scene post credits)
>>
Equipment Search is really pushing my threshold for bullshit, I might have to use a guide
>>
>>382121675
Like all things in this game. Buy energy drinks, use weapons which work that the current characters heat actions, then target the various Mr. Shakedowns.

I usually spend several million yen for 99.9% chances at finding bonus items. I eventually just gave up and started playing other games.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.