[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy a ps2 but I'm scared it'll end up just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: PS2.jpg (44KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
PS2.jpg
44KB, 616x347px
I want to buy a ps2 but I'm scared it'll end up just being an SMT machine. Reccomend me some good ps2 games, /v/
>>
SMT
>>
I don't know what your criteria is. Exclusives? Multiplats? What about games available on PS2 that also have PS Store releases? Best version of a game in comparison to the other consoles?

You can start off with games that are only available on the PS2 that cannot be purchased and played on any other console.

Ridge Racer 5
Rule of Rose
Resident Evil Outbreak
Resident Evil Outbreak File #2
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai
Clock Tower 3

Honestly I'm kinda out, PS2 doesn't have very many games left locked down. Lots of good survival horror stuff if you are into that.
>>
>>382112890
if you have a half acceptable PC chances are you can just emulate all the ps2 titles you'd want to play anyway.

>pcsx2 is shit xdd i know because someone else said so
nice meme. the compatibility list has 95% of the titles running completely playably.
>>
>>382112890
Ape Escape trilogy
Okami (PS2 version is the best)
We Love Katamari
Space Channel 5 Special Edition

I dunno. Just looking through my collection and throwing names.
>>
>>382112890
Ratchet and clank series, Jak & Daxter series, Sly Cooper trilogy.
>>
dmc3
>>
The only good game on the ps2 is Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks.

And it's multiplat.
>>
>>382114045
These too, if you don't already own the HD collections on PS3
>>
>>382112890
Go to the Wikipedia page of the PS2 library and spend all day going through it
>>
Jak and Daxter, shadow of the colosus, katamari damacy, sly cooper, gta trilogy, okami. And way more I'm forgetting.
>>
>>382114024
>Space channel 5
Mah nigga
>>
File: 1473923506031.jpg (58KB, 540x607px) Image search: [Google]
1473923506031.jpg
58KB, 540x607px
>>382114007
>not wanting the authentic experience
>>
>>382114478
>Not wanting to have an even better experience than you had as a child
Aside from a select few games, what's your excuse?
>>
I just bought a PS2 with the following games:

LotR: RotK (Fun for coop with my friend)
Gran Turismo 4
Jak 3
Sims 2 (gf loves it)
Bully
GTA: Vice city stories
NFSU2
The Godfather
some Ratchet and Clank game, dont remember which

Time to get some nostalgia going
>>
>>382114007
How do I into pcx2 and what is the best setting to maximize most of the game graphics?
Also what is the recommended ps2 games collection?
>>
File: Urara.png (160KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
Urara.png
160KB, 500x436px
>>382114403
you know it
>>
>>382112890
Killer 7
>>
Yakuza 1 & 2
Timesplitters games
Hulk Ultimate destruction
Spiderman 2
Ultimate Spiderman
BLACK
Its already been mentioned but fucking get Okami
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.