[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make product >Sell literally every single unit you make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Nintendo.gif (357KB, 1979x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo.gif
357KB, 1979x1000px
>Make product
>Sell literally every single unit you make
>Discontinue it before everyone that wants to buy one can get it
Does Nintendo hate money now?
>>
Supply & Demand.

The Demand is high and the Supply is low. The Price goes up and up and up by third parties and private owners until reasonable people see that the investment as an unworthy enterprise, and then Nintendo releases another batch. You'll learn all of this in your Junior year (Grade 11 if you're Euro or `Nadian) of high school.
>>
>>382107596
Nintendo is just retarded. Hopefully Switch will be the last console of theirs and we can get a new 3rd company that aren't total assfucks.
>>
It was a limited production run only.
>>
>>382108170
>babbies first economics lesson

I dont know about Nintendo business practises either. But I guess they learned their lesson and will make more mini snes's.
>>
>>382109479
>But I guess they learned their lesson
LOL!
>>
Was walking past the cash for gold shop in my town today (it barely has and gold jewelry, mostly phones and games people have traded in) but the fucker had the NES mini classic in the front window, brand new and was asking €215 for it. Dirty Jew expects people to believe that someone bought that new and traded it into him when really he bought a few when released and has them in the back. I mean I could just buy one from amazon for like €180, fucking greedy scalpers ruin everything.
>>
>>382107596
I wonder why people dont bitch Starbuck to keep selling the unicorn shit??
O Right, CAUSE ITS A FUCKING LIMITED OFFER
>>
Can't wait for Nintendo to make a ton of SNES Minis, thus finally doing what /v/ wanted just so some faggots can spam endless threads how SNES Mini was a commercial failure because they see it in every shop in stock.
>>
File: the-fuck.jpg (25KB, 332x351px) Image search: [Google]
the-fuck.jpg
25KB, 332x351px
>20 games
this thing should be a fucking happy meal toy.
>>
>>382108170
>It's simple supply and demand anon
>Supply doesn't even remotely match demand
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.