[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You just watch. There is going to be a Columbine-times-10 incident,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4295.jpg (30KB, 312x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4295.jpg
30KB, 312x387px
You just watch. There is going to be a Columbine-times-10 incident, and everyone will finally get it. Either that, or some video gamer is going to go Columbine at some video game exec's expense or at E3, and then the industry will begin to realize that there is no place to hide, that it has trained a nation of Manchurian Children.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>382107482
But then who was gun?

I'm betting for my boy Chibi
>>
File: IMG_4296.jpg (26KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4296.jpg
26KB, 233x267px
>>382107630

Probably this guy again.
>>
>>382107482
Jack's insane rants and drama were way more interesting than anything Anita and her drones will ever be able to achieve, miss those times now that I am thinking, today's social justice """"critics"""" make Jack look like a cool dood Btw, what's he even up to these days?
>>
is that a quote or are we doing the thing where we go nuclear with hyperbole first?
>>
>>382107797
>In July 2008, Thompson was permanently disbarred by the Supreme Court of Florida for inappropriate conduct, including making false statements to tribunals and disparaging and humiliating litigants.

Not much.
>>
>>382107847

Actual quote from him

https://web.archive.org/web/20050301103652/http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/02/24/tech/gamecore/main676446.shtml

>>382107797
Agreed. I recall him loosing his job after some trial.
>>
Jack Thompson's a good boy, he dindu nuffin. He was just trying to get his lawyer career back on track!
>>
>>382107797
Not sure what it is about right wing rants, but they've always been more amusing than left wing ones, at least when it comes to video games.

I do miss the old coot, even if he was trying to ruin gaming.
>>
>>382108542
Couldn't agree more Anon
>>
>>382108542
Agreed. Helped these were the stereotype christian adults who are essy to spot on how they are misinformed and you can proove them wrong with little effort.

I'm still wondering why nobody did the same with that female webshow fiasco, you know which one. I could, on top of head, say ten weak lies or pure misinformation I recall from just few clips.
>>
File: IMG_0984.jpg (156KB, 625x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0984.jpg
156KB, 625x452px
>>382107482
>implying media makes people violent
What about all those decades of movies and tv shows then. I see way more fucked up shit in tv and movies than vidjya. Gonna ban those too? And what about music? How has the left turned into 80's middle America evangelical church moms? Complete with pearl clutching and fainting and all.
>>
As guitarist Mick from Slipknot said:

"If you're fucked in the head, you're fucked in the head and you're gonna take it from where ever you can get it from, but I listened to the most extreme gore horror stuff and never for a split second once thought of doing any of that."
>>
>>382107797
But Anita is just a critic. She's never advocated for censorship at all. She's not comparable to Jack Thompson.
>>
File: 1477356971554.jpg (47KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477356971554.jpg
47KB, 640x400px
>>382108542
>Not sure what it is about right wing rants, but they've always been more amusing than left wing ones, at least when it comes to video games.
It's pic related. Radical conservatives are always completely convinced that even the most insignificant things they don't like are going to lead to some godawful catastrophe, and THEN we'll be sorry. Today's radical liberals on the other hand are convinced we're already at the bottom of the slope and have to climb it for a better society, when the things they're freaking out about(sexualization, race quotas, tranny quotas) generally don't matter to anyone else except the radical conservatives.

tl;dr: One's a shitshow by itself, while the other is a shitshow in reaction to the other shitshow.
>>
>>382110337

She and lots of people did tried to anon.
They just dont do the legal approach and smear them online to shame them into submission.
>>
>>382110467
By that logic the people who harassed Anita also advocated for censorship.
>>
>>382107482
Lately the whole gun violence thing has really been going down though. I don't think there's been anything major since virgin boy.
>>
File: IMG_4212.png (234KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4212.png
234KB, 428x456px
>>382110652

Those people were fucking idiots as well.

All everyone had to do was calmy show she was full of shit ( eg the Hitman Absolution clip where she ignores that killing civs is punished ) and everyone would laugh and be done for. Instead we had the shitshow we got because nobody took it at a decent pace and some people in both sides were retards.
>>
File: 0[1].jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>382107482
>it has trained a nation of Manchurian Children.
>>
File: elisabeth-moss-offred-jpeg.jpg (79KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
elisabeth-moss-offred-jpeg.jpg
79KB, 600x900px
>>382110428
Here's my counter argument to that:

>if we don't stop the christfags now they're going to chop our clits off and trade us like cattle and make it illegal for us to learn to read or drive and herd us into Monoracial Breeding Grounds
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.