[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you played Titanfall 2 yet anon?, It has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: Titanfall™ 2 (3).png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall™ 2 (3).png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Why haven't you played Titanfall 2 yet anon?, It has actual gamplay.
>>
>>382096771
because it's dead
>>
too preoccupied with Battlefield 1
>>
What a pitch, anon
If I played every shitty game just because it technically has gameplay I'd never play actual good games
>>
>make a great game with lots of detail
>it dies in six months

this is why devs need to start making more indie like games, pop them out constantly like steam, and then recycle them through sales and we can get a bunch of shitty penny games cause at the rate our attention spans are decreasing, we will never stick to one game for a long period of time
>>
>>382096957
But they're not trying to make the next small game that everyone plays for a few hours, they're always trying to make the next addicting game that whales play for 5000 hours which makes them buy microtransactions
>>
>>382096796
fpbp as always
>>
Because after nearly 300 hours of it, the game becomes grating, the balance changes are slow and the r97 is still left untouched 4 months after it was tweaked to become a monster, the fun weapons like EPG and Mastiff are entirely outclassed by any other hitscan weapon, Scorch still needs a buff to make him viable outside a couple maps.

Still one of my favorite shooters but it needs a lot changed that I only pray get in the sequel.
>>
Can I pirate it?
>>
because it's CoD reskin
>>
>>382096796
works on my machine
I'm still finding games faster than in Overwatch on PC.
>>
It's on sale for $20, is it worth it primarily for the campaign? I might dabble in multiplayer but it's not my main interest in the game
>>
>>382096796
Pc master race
>>
I did for about 5 minutes
Boring and generic as fuck
Closed and refunded it
>>
>>382096796
fascinating how /v/ just repeats a lie to itself and accepts it as fact.
>>
>>382097374
Did you play the httk mode? The epg along with the gravity star was pretty effective. And do you really think we're going to get a Titanfall 3 after how this game failed?
>>
I already have over 100 hours in. If anything I should stop playing it.
>>
it's ok but the titans are the worst part of the game
>>
>>382098803
its an alright campaign, but its like buying call of duty "for the campaign". who is still doing that really.
>>
>>382098803
Campaign is fucking awesome.
>>
>>382096771
I've put in over 70 hours and have a 60% win rate in multiplayer. Nothing spectacular but at least I'm above average.
>>
>>382096771
>One of the coolest campaign missions is a level where a neighourbood is being built around you
>No multiplayer where buildings are randomly built and deconstructed throughout the match
Why?
>>
>>382099519
>implying cause and effect wasn't the best mission
>>
>>382099519
you think you want it, but you dont.
>>
>>382099519
>>382099714
Trial by fire was too much fun
>>
>>382099714
>Implying I said it was the best mission and not just one of the coolest
>implying you have reading comprehension

>>382099737
I do, even if it ends up making me mad I think it would be something really cool and I THINK unique, I play shooters pretty often but I'm not SOOOO into them that I would know if there was something similar.
Starhawk was a clusterfuck but that was player made objects.
>>
>>382099775
SPEED IS LIFE
>>
>>382096957
It sided because they chose to release it between BF1 and cod you fuck I mg Retard
>>
>>382096771
I don't really want to buy stuff from Origin
>>
>>382100104
Yeah honestly EA just wanted this game to die right out of the gates.
tf2 had a free weekend a few months back coincidentally during battlefield's battlefest
>>
>>382100161
Actually kys
>>
>>382100207
Thanks for the Kuality Yous
>>
I love the game but it's not without flaw. You're just crippling yourself if you're not using SMG or the starter assault rifle and stun grenade. Actual Titan combat is slow and you can't carry a team in this game because if the entire enemy team decides to go into their titans at the same time and most of your team are still pilots then there's nothing you can do
>>
>>382101071
You're right on the SMGs but for wrong reasons, SMG's allow you to actually parkour and shoot where as every other gun limits you to standing still and ADSing like a twat.
You can equip your anti titan and try to do as much damage as possible but I've been in so many games where I'm the only guy who's actually damaging them that I've learned to stop caring about winning.
>>
>>382101071
I don't get this meme, titans are easy as shit to take out as pilots.
>>
>>382101396
If you're on a roof spamming mgl and the enemy titans ignore you yeah
>>
>>382096771
Because it's not Battlefield 2.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.