[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Fighter Z has completely BTFO Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 18

File: dbfz_goku.png (460KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
dbfz_goku.png
460KB, 640x350px
Dragon Ball Fighter Z has completely BTFO Marvel vs Capcom Infinite in every way possible and the games aren't even out yet. Can Marvel ever recover from their terrible PR and awful looking game or were they doomed as soon as Goku showed up at E3?
>>
>>382094790
Lets wait and see if the roster is good or not before making that statement
>>
>>382094860

What do you mean? We already know the MvCI roster is complete shit and the DBZ roster is obvious as fuck.

What are you expecting?
>>
>>382094981
If the game is stuck with a shit ton of Goku/Gohan/Vegeta recolors with little move variation than DBFZ will be shit too you know.
>>
>>382094860
The roster could just be characters from GT and it would be better than MVCI
>>
File: worried laughter.jpg (5KB, 153x199px) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.jpg
5KB, 153x199px
>we live in a time where Pokemon and DBZ have better competitive fighting games then Street Fighter and Marvel

Is this the good or bad timeline, i'm honestly not sure
>>
>>382094790
Cant wait for people to be disappointed by this shit casual no-depth meme game.
>>
>>382095037

What are you even saying? Stop doing this retarded devil's advocate shit where you're playing dumb to make a point. Maybe you are just dumb.
>>
>>382095167
You're pretending to be retarded to try and dodge the statement
>>
>>382095103

>Pokemon
>Competitive
>Fighting game

No. Don't go overboard with your shitposts if you want people to take them seriously.
>>
>>382095194

If you paid attention to the game you'd know the answer to your own retarded "statement".

Meme elsewhere.
>>
>>382095287
Ah, so you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>382095307

You're a dumbass. Reply to me so you can have the last word you so desperately crave and go "pretend" to be retarded elsewhere.
>>
>>382095381
Anon, there's nothing wrong with admitting that you have no arguments
>>
>>382095049
I'm sad ill never get to play as mustache Vegeta in a fighting game. Best thing to come out of gt
>>
>>382095121
he posted a pic of dbfz, not mvci
>>
>>382095103
street fighter was always shit
>>
File: latest.jpg (11KB, 200x152px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
11KB, 200x152px
Be real with me lads, big brother isnt going to be playable is he.
>>
>>382095037
This is a legitimate concern. All of the other arcsys dbz games have multiple of the same character. Extreme Butoden has four gokus and four gohans.
>>
>>382095960
I guess you could say he's too cool for the game
>>
File: 1498338881898.jpg (164KB, 577x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498338881898.jpg
164KB, 577x428px
Is Dragon Ball Fighter Z an Xbone* (*also available on PC) exclusive?
>>
>>382096084
Those are portable games that are not meant to be a competitive fighting game.

FighterZ is.
>>
>>382096160
it's on xbo/ps4/pc
>>
>>382095960
probably not

in lieu of him, i really wish frieza had gotten a form that looked exactly like his in the later movie and super stuff. golden fits his character much better but final form cooler just looks infinitely better. like how kale got lssj just to fold filler concepts into the main series without having to canonize broly
>>
>>382096203
I really hate golden Frieza, purple skin ruins it for ne
>>
>>382096167
Just because it's not a portable game doesn't mean it won't have clones. You'd think there would be less clones on the portable games.
>>
File: IMG_5324.jpg (82KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5324.jpg
82KB, 504x470px
>Yfw it will be dead in a month after normies realize it doesn't play like Xenoverse, and the roster doesn't have twenty versions of Goku.
>>
>>382096262
yellow and purple is a tried and true color scheme that could have looked really nice for frieza, shit like the clashing auras between beerus and goku in their movies looking nice together is proof of that

it's just that the super gaudy shade of gold they chose for frieza is ehh
>>
>>382095228
Except pokken is both a fighting game, and a competitive one.

It shares literally every core mechanic, gameplay systems, and all of the high level play fundamentals that other traditional 2d fighters have: It has attack heights, multiple attack buttons, cancels, crossups, resets, oki/wakeup game, neutral advantage/disadvantage states, and the game is more mindgame/setup/mixup/bait focused then most fighters, plus it has extra mechanics they typically do not have.

For example, instead of attack heights only mattering offensively in terms of hitting a height the oppenent's block height does not cover, every move in pokken has a defensive height as well that can allow your active frames to go under or over other moves for on reaction punishes. You also have to factor in phase points into your play to maximize or minimize the amount of time in a given phase depending on the matchup. It may be benenficial to go for combos that do less damage but rack up less phase points, for instance.

As a final point, here is a 16 page document on a single piece of tech that only a single move of a single character in the game can utilize: https://www.scribd.com/document/351753146/Unblockables

You are the one who needs to not go overboard with your shitposts, anon. You should start by limiting yourself to shitposting about topics you are even somewhat informed on so you don't out yourself as being ignorant as fuck.
>>
I am excited but some people are a little too uncritical about this game

like they say the roster will be super unique and put taopaipai in their roster images and then he's deconfirmed first but they still think they're getting 30 random weird characters

or they say it will be perfectly balanced without power levels but then the producer literally says some characters will be weak to fit in the canon but have better assists
>>
>>382094790
>Dragon Ball Fighter Z has completely BTFO Marvel vs Capcom Infinite in every way possible

DBFZ having a great showing had a big influence in MvC:I's overall negative reception, but I think it's mostly Capcom Japan itself that BTFO their own game.
>>
>>382096296

They're making it as a legit fighting game, please direct me to the clone characters in their other legit fighting game Guilty Gear. Name one.
>>
>>382096329
Even if not a single casual jumps on, all the fish swimming around in pools in marvel games will jump onto DBZ over infinite. Not only are they already pissed at infinite but that "certain demographic" that tends to play marvel are also giant fans of DBZ.
>>
>>382096160
All 3 platforms apart from Switch
>>
>>382096369

Thanks wiki for opening my eyes. I'll be sure to read all that shit.
>>
>>382094790
It doesn't have any of the dozens of new characters from the universe survival arc so they can fuck right off. I'm so over the endless dbz jack-off games. Let's freshen it up a bit with new characters with interesting mechanics, not muh Goku, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Gohan, Buu, Frieza, Cell OVER AND OVER AND FUCKING OVER
>>
>>382096485
this game will be nothing like guilty gear

and the producer is from bandai namco not ASW

and saiyans are pretty much clones already
>>
>>382095887
holy shit this
GG and KoF have always been the better fighters but they got branded as "anime games" in the recent past for some reason and people didn't play them much
>>
>>382096636

>this game will be nothing like guilty gear

Have you watched gameplay? It has a ton of similarities to GG, it's entire speed and flow for example as well has how combos look and operate.
>>
>>382094790
Superhero media is absolute garbage, more news at 11.
>>
>>382096704
I don't play them because until SFV, ASW were the biggest jews in fighting games. Otherwise their games are great.
>>
>>382096704

That's because GG is an anime game. Funny how that works huh dude.
>>
>>382094790
Why the focus on MvCI?
Injustice 2, Street Fighter V and Tekken 7 were also massive pieces of shit that got forgotten a week after they came out.
Literally the only worthwhile thing out there is Smash Bros and this game.
>>
>>382096595
i don't think anyone's gonna have fond and lasting memories of these tournament arc filler goobers twenty years from now

>>382096704
they're pretty and flashy, and the people calling them such didn't grow up with them so don't have them in that "i like it so it can't be japanese" blindspot. one of the main complaints i hear is that they're too complex, they do "weird things" with their systems
>>
>>382096485
What a non sequitur. It doesn't matter what they do with GG or BB. The fact is that Arcsys has made 3 previous dbz games with multiple versions of the same character. All 4 of them have 3v3 fighting and balance based on canonical powerlevels. DBZ Fighters uses fucking animations from Extreme Butoden. Whether they're "legitimate fighting games" or not is pure subjectivity, the point is that it's not just shitposting to fear that they might have clones again.
>>
File: allenby smug.png (181KB, 482x355px) Image search: [Google]
allenby smug.png
181KB, 482x355px
>>382096584
>he's not willing to read like a single paragraph's worth of text
>>
>>382096819
>goobers
What's up with the reddit speak?
>>
>>382096826

>The comparison to their other fighting games doesn't matter because it doesn't suit my argument
>The comparison to their other DBZ games are clearly valid though

lmao. Nice talk dude.
>>
>>382094790
pretty sure marvel is more popular then dragonball.

the games come out no where near each other

you can buy and play more than 1 game.
>>
>>382096717
It feels more like persona.
>>
>>382096819
They're expanding the lore of the DB world, what's not to like? Just because it's not as meme-worthy, normie friendly as DBZ doesn't mean it won't hold up/
>>
>>382096910
You never made any comparisons to their other fighting games besides saying "they're legit fighting games" as if that's supposed to mean anything.
>>
>>382096817
Because it's r/kappa's latest meme. They will now feverish lash out at me for daring to suggest that they're the ones making these threads.
>>
>>382096916
Except if you buy MvC: Infinite Obligation

then you are too retarded to live in this world
>>
>>382097138
Fighting games are a dead genre no matter what game.
You play them for 4 hours and that's it.
>>
>>382097021

It's "their". Yes, believe it or not. Looking at "their" legit/pure fighting games (guilty gear) is a valid indicator as to what to expect from a game they are making that they're (they are) saying is first and foremost a legit fighting game.
>>
>>382094981
we dont know it actually

the only thing we know that the 28 leaked characters will be in, but even the leaker isnt sure at all anymore wheter this will be the actual launch roster since the datamining happened. Its more likely that the game will have something between 40 and 34 characters.
>>
>>382097138
fuck off with the kappa memes
at least Capcom shills actually play their games, you guys can't even bother to do that for your own games.
>>
>>382097176
>are a dead genre
Not everyone is a singleplayer casual who only plays pantyquest xv
>>
>>382095960
Cooler might be playable. 12 slots for villains is a lot to fill. We already have Frieza, Cell, Buu, and with probably 2 Androids and Kid Buu also likely that leaves us with at least 6 more villains, 3 if you think they'll not only include 19 and 20 but also put 16, 17, and 18 all on the villains side.

24 slots has a lot of very obvious picks to fill up the roster but there's still plenty of space. You might see fuckers like General Tao, King Piccolo, Broly, or Cooler.
>>
>>382097394
Oh yeah, fighting games dying after their first two weeks is a sure sign of a healthy community.
>>
>>38209738
>"stop with the memes"
>shouts another meme
Dumb Crapcom shill lmao
>>
>>382097382
So do the detractors, they just refuse to play non capcom games for no reason.

As someone who likes SFV but got bored and moved onto Xrd and T7 I don't get these people
>>
>>382095960
Movie characters are incredibly unlikely regardless of what Janembafags tell you.
>>
>>382097428
Dying? Are you so fucking stupid that you judge a game's life by fucking /v/ threads?
>>
>>382097514
>Movie characters are incredibly unlikely
Broly may as well be confirmed
>>
Besides the fact that it's a tag fighter coming out at a point when people really think the new Marvel looks like ass, the main thing DBZ has going for it is actually the fact that it's DBZ.

The main market for Marvel has mostly been poverty nogs. What do poverty nogs love? Dragonball fucking Z. It especially helps that the Xmen aren't in MVCI because half the characters those guys like are the Xmen.
>>
>>382097572
No, by numbers of people playing
>>
>>382094790
They were doomed the moment Bamco showed off the game. DBZ (more so than Super and even DB) has more brand recognition worldwide and casual DB fans/normalfags know how good ARKSYS is as a fighting game developer. If they follow the formula for a good DB game (easy to pick up and play for casual DB fans but hard as fuck to master) it'll be a success.

>>382095960
Cooler has a strong chance, IMO. He's still very popular.

>>382096329
Nah, Normies love games where wild shit happens. DBF has a shitton of wild shit happening that hits the nostalgia spot just right.

>>382096817
T7 and INJ2 were at least complete games. Also, FGs have massive drop offs after week one. This isn't anything new. Why do you think Character DLC is highly valued in fighters?
>>
>>382097604
I hope both flop, honestly.
This genre has been worthless for almost a decade now.
>>
>>382097586
Broly's the biggest exception in the series along with Bardock nowadays.

They're usually the only 2 that weren't in any of the main shows themselves that get put into the games.
>>
>>382097467
Did you fucking try to manually type the post number? wew.
It's no meme that kappaturds don't play the games they champion.

>>382097471
Because at the end of the day, those games don't play like Street Fighter. You can adapt, sure, but what the really want is for a game that plays exactly like Street Fighter but doesn't suck.
>>
>>382097657
>T7 and INJ2 were at least complete games
What a great standard, let's praise games because they are not unfinished.

Just let all this die already.
>>
>>382097610
There were less people playing a decade ago and there are multiple large FGC events every month

At worst SFV caused stagnation
>>
>>382097728
Oh wow, nobody plays the games, but that doesn't matter because of eSports.
By that logic, let's defend Overwatch and CS:GO.
>>
>>382097779

No you idiot. what he is saying is that a decade ago WAY WAY WAY less people were playing fighting games and it still survived.
>>
>>382097827
Shame it did.
We have another chance to kill now, though.
>>
>>382097710
Thank Capcom for trying to make it the standard, with people smartly not buying it. If anything it proves strong single player modes matter still in FGs.
>>
>Duuuuuuuuuude, Namco is so out to kill Capcom with DBZ!
>the next day Namco makes a deal with Capcom to unfuck their netcode
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>382097695
Why do you keep insulting the mindless retards on kappa who enjoy your product, Crapcom shill?

Can't get any money from them and now you belittle these guys? That's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>382097875
What a sad genre and worthless genre.
>>
>>382096595
Half the characters you listed are still fucking relevant in Super, even fucking Future Trunks is banging Mai. If it's supposed to be a DragonBall Fighter why the fuck would they not include all the characters you just listed? That doesn't preclude them from putting in people like Beerus or even the girl Saiyans.
>>
>>382097907
>Namco
>>
>>382097937
>who enjoy your product
God hates liars. A better question is why do you keep jumping to their defense?
>>
>>382097992
I'm too lazy to type the whole thing, I could just say Bamco but whatthefuckever
>>
>>382098060
It's Arcsys, retard
>>
>>382097860
You just sound like you don't like fighting games so you don't want anyone else to enjoy them either.
>>
>>382098139
I don't enjoy the casualized, DLC-bait garbage that modern fighters are.
>>
>>382098138
ArcSys is the developer, Namco is the publisher.
>>
>>382097907
Tekken X Street Fighter no doubt. Kagemusha is ass and Capcom probably didn't want to admit that, but now they have no choice but to admit that.

>>382097945
Lol no. FGs actually promote skill, unlike certain FPS games that don't.
>>
>>382098234
>FGs actually promote skill
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>382098012
>God hates liars
Scared, shill? Keep defending Capcom and earn that cent, lmao.
>>
24 characters, split into Heroes and Villains

Heroes Confirmed: Goku, Vegeta, Teen Gohan, Future Trunks
>Likely: Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Hercule, Android(s), Goten+Trunks, Yamcha?
Villains Confirmed: Frieza, Cell, Fat Buu
>Likely: Kid Buu, Broly, Android(s), Captain Ginyu, Beerus, Nappa?

And there's still some spots to give if they want to differentiate between a couple characters like Mystic Gohan or include some movie/Dragonball characters (which they're more likely to do on the villains side unless they want to start putting people like Recoome in). They're obviously including Super shit, so they could probably put some of the girl Saiyans, Kale, or characters like Hit in.

The big question is what the fuck side they put the Androids on, they could put 17 and 18 on Heroes with 19 and 20 on Villains but they could put 17 there too. 16 would likely be on Heroes if included. How many spots are "up for grabs" compared to the very likely ones depends a lot on which Androids they put in and where they put them in.
>>
>>382098168
>casualized
Stop playing Capcom games then
>DLC-bait garbage
If you think the "old days" were much better you're very delusional
>>
>>382097196
>legit/pure fighting games
They're all fucking fighting games you retard. Please tell me how Extreme butoden is not a fighting game.
>>
>>382098341
I fucking wish Capcom was paying me, I can't land a job around here to save my life.
>>
>>382098396
Last one I played was Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Pirated Tekken 7, but I barely played.

>If you think the "old days" were much better you're very delusional
Yes, I do.
>>
>>382097604
more or less this

to the hordes of fighting game casuals who don't want to play an "anime" fighter, this was the best way to make them try it. it's still anime, but people won't think DBZ is anime the same way they look at GG or Blazblue or anything
>>
>>382098379
Maybe put Bardock and Pikkon on Heroes?
>>
>>382098413

It's exclusively on a god damn handheld. It's just a dumb game made for people who want to play DBZ, it's not aimed at the fighting game community.
>>
>>382098498
THIS and if it gets more people to play/try other FGs, the better.
>>
>>382098595
>Pikkon
Non-fucking-canon
>>
>>382094790
You don't remember the xmen anyway.
>>
File: 1338072986741.jpg (925KB, 1274x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1338072986741.jpg
925KB, 1274x1022px
>>382096514
>we might be living in a world where a cool ass DBZ game replaces fucking MvC
holy shit I'm so sick of "MAHVEL" at this point. this thought makes me incredibly happy
>>
>>382098938
DBFZ at EVO will generate one hundred times worse memes than Mahvel ever will.
>>
>>382094790
Marvel can't recover no matter what because their game was doomed at conception thanks to Marvel not knowing/caring about what the people wanted from the game. If a gorillion DLCs couldn't fic motherfucking Street Fighter, it sure as hell won't fix MCU vs Capcom.
>>
>>382098607
So, because Arcsys' previous DBZ games were on handhelds, I should ignore all of the similarities between them and DBZ Fighters but assume that there will be no clones because of a completely different franchise made by the same developer? Are you retarded? How does this refute my main point anyways? All I'm saying is that it is a fair concern to have about DBZ Fighters.

I thought they wouldn't balance the characters based on power levels (like they did in their previous DBZ games) but it also turns out that they are.
>>
>>382098987
well at least I won't have to hear about "muh sentinel" and DoomDiveKicks. If its new memes, so be it. its fresher than the same shitty MvC crap we've had for 7 years almost
>>
File: Bardock.png (544KB, 425x677px) Image search: [Google]
Bardock.png
544KB, 425x677px
NO BARDOCK = NO BUY

BOYCOTT THE GAME UNTIL THEY ADD BARDOCK
>>
>>382099379
bardock is fanfiction
deal with it
>>
>>382099379
>"My son lives on"

Not sons..
>>
>>382099068
>I should ignore all of the similarities between them and DBZ Fighters
Not him but, what similarity they share?
>>
File: 1444242040152s.jpg (8KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1444242040152s.jpg
8KB, 250x235px
If this game turns out to be good we might actually have two Arcsys games at next year's EVO as well.
>>
>>382096369
Except most top pokken players say it's pretty dull
>>
File: ten.jpg (209KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ten.jpg
209KB, 1024x768px
If he's not in I am disappointed
>>
>>382099648
The only one who said that was swillo and that was over a year ago, the game wasn't well explored then
>>
>>382099648
It's still a competitive fighter. It's just not as cool and pretty as Sol's game or Goku's game.
>>
>>382099648
>pretty dull
You mean the people who play the outdated version on the Wii U and not the current one in the arcades?
>>
>>382099556
Made by Arcsys, 3v3 fighters, balanced based on power levels, assists, reused animations from Extreme Butoden.
>>
>>382099102
I'll be looking forward to Oney cartoon memes that have already been run into the ground, now being drilled into the center of the earth.
Also, "daily dose" any time someone uses Piccolo.
>>
>>382099529
Goku was born naturally from Bardock and Seripa fucking, Raditz, Turles ware born from those machine womb incubators
>>
>>382096438
mvci looks like dogshit and no xmen characters because of the mcu and Disney bullshit corporate ideals for good measure
first street fighter 5 now the mvc series what next a darkstalkers pachinco machine
>>
>>382099379
Bardock a shit.
>>
>>382100648
At least a Darkstalkers pachinko machine would have cool ass CGs like the Fatal Fury pachinko machine with Terry and Mai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdfKy-rja2I
>>
>>382100751
no capcom would fuck that up to
>>
This game is just MvC4 in my opinion, after all, characters are just functions like Combofiend said so it doesn't matter if they are DBZ characters.
>>
>>382100870
But their functions aren't the same as MVC functions. It's more like they took Guilty Gear functions and Arcana Heart functions and functionally mashed them together in something functional that happens to have 3v3 functions. Function.
>>
lmaoing@goobers
>>
File: 59884625.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
59884625.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJIuKnLexGg
>that move from his fight against Fused Zamasu, damn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMWkzVMTwk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51PS6wh_qM0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK7nZbnYEok
>>
>>382100307
>Made by Arcsys
Okay not like developers can't make a different game of the same franchise they worked on.
>3v3 fighter
When has a Dragonball game use 3v3?
>balanced based on power levels
I'll have to wait and see how they'll tackle it. It could be like in MvC2 and CvT2 where the focus was more on good team build.
>reused animations from Extreme Butoden
>reusing sprites for a 2.5D fighter
>>
>>382100741
Bardock is best saiyan motherfucker
>>
>>382101584
SuperSonic Warriors is a 3v3 game.
>>
>>382099379
but his power level is low and he hasn't won any fights that mattered, so what good is he
>>
>>382101960

Literally just the first guy to eat Frieza's balls.
>>
>>382101436
is smacking forearms together an actual martial arts thing

that looks so fucking painful
>>
>>382096704
Maybe because KoF has been historically broken with a few gems and GG has always been more about execution and setplay over fundementals. The bullshit you can do is disgusting, too many unblockables for a game that has slow movement with larger startup times.
>>
>>382101584
Interview already stated that they dont think it would be right if goku got beaten by tao paipai.

So I'm wondering how they are going to balance it. I'm not ready for a fighting game with only gokus.
>>
>>382103113
>Interview already stated that they dont think it would be right if goku got beaten by tao paipai.
No they didn't they said that for Yamacha it wouldn't feel right and for characters like that are better fitted more as assist/supporting characters.
>>
Since it's ArcSys if the Base game does well enough I can see them do Xrd > Revelator and that's where they'll likely add characters like Cooler, Slug, Janemba, Pikkon etc
>>
>>382103113
I heard some speculation that some characters like Goku are stronger when fighting, while canonically weaker characters have stronger assists

>>382102753
I don't play KoF but you're definitely wrong about GG, a player with good fundamentals who only does simple chains into knockdown will always beat a player with bad fundamentals who have optimized combos/setups
>>
>>382095960
i hope it's his base form with a meta cooler skin then
>>
>>382101436
this is autism level of detail
>>
>>382101960
his most famous moments were surviving a fight against dodoria and getting killed by frieza and then getting thrown into a fan fiction storyline
>>
File: 1498118771989.jpg (82KB, 893x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498118771989.jpg
82KB, 893x504px
>>382102571
DELETE THIS
>>
>shonen shit
>le epic super animations
>casual button masher
Reddit shit taste.
>>
>>382097663
Sounds like casual speak to me desu
>>
>>382095121
Marvel memelord alert

Even major fighting game pros are calling it good, so fuck off
>>
Likely won't happen but if they add Mira or Towa (with the other as support) in I will barge into the homes of everyone who posted in this and give you all a German Suplex.
>>
>>382104042
>p-please buy based MvC: Infinite Shit
>>
>>382096296
Guilty gear "clones" are really varied. And the producer promised they were going for character variety
>>
>>382094860
It is already better than MvCI's roster, though, which is extremely disappointing.
>>
>>382104042
And still better than your shit taste
>>
>>382104342
Didn't even mention MvC. How insecure are you, shill?
>>
>>382104481
>isn't a MvC shill
>actually considers to post in this thread
Man, you must be pretty stupid and lonely

Just admit you are a shill and save your face, anon
>>
>>382104615
Lol look at this shill deflecting.
>>
>>382104342
>>382104481
>>382104615
>>382104693
>s-s-shill
>no you're a shil
>no you
>you are the shill
quality
>>
>>382095037
Well in the demo Goku is normal, jwhen battle starts ssj1 and in supers different forms of ssj so I dunno man it seems pretty obvious.
>>
>>382095121
>ArcSys
>>
File: 1467000330791.webm (1MB, 436x396px) Image search: [Google]
1467000330791.webm
1MB, 436x396px
>/v/ doesn't know shit about fighting games
>hypes this up
Hmm...
>>
>>382104862
based capc.uck
>>
>>382104910
Arcshills are among us.
>>
>>382104862
we get it your sad that a guilty gear dbz clone looks ten times better than the new marvel vs capcom but you dont have to vent your anger on these threads
>>
>>382104997
>being so mad that you convince yourself your delusions are real
Where did Combofiend touch you?
>>
Wait until we find out MVC:I has 6.5 frames of input delay like Tekken. Muh graphixxx. Muh online.
>>
>>382096360
It's more the second shade of gold/brown they chose for his recessed parts. You know, the one that looks like really bad diahrrea.
>>
How petty you weeb faggots can be? You don't have to shit on MvCi to appreciate your weeb shit, you know. IMO DBFZ and MvCi both look pretty cool.
>>
File: unstable fusion zamasu.jpg (39KB, 429x589px) Image search: [Google]
unstable fusion zamasu.jpg
39KB, 429x589px
Here's your final boss.
He will kill all the MvCI ningen.
>>
>>382105119
but he's right
>>
>>382103113
It's probably going to be more about attack power/speed of attacks.
Krillin could probably beat Goku via solar flare (in the game) or unconventional techniques, they most likely mean it more that "weaker characters" will be focused on more unconventional ways to beat another character, or support, but they can still hold their own if they need to.
>>
>>382105494
we are exchanging cheeky lad banter. stop being such a pussy. pussy.
>>
>>382102520
Bardock has the power of being as strong as plot needs him to be for whatever hes in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrgnOjNYDWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhfFLXs_C0

You'll get your gruff mary stu and you'll like it.
>>
>>382106081
wew. why not just make this guy the protagonist of the main series if he's this popular
>>
>>382106131
I'd rather have a spinoff with Zamasu being the main protag where Goku is the villain.
>>
>>382097416
>tfw no entire ginyu force as a 3 slot character
>>
>>382094790
Wait and see if characters actually play different and have good gimmicks like GG/BB or if this is another P4A, where every character is literally Relius fucking Clover.
>>
>>382104862
It's literally Mahvel 2 though, and the characters will probably play uniquely, unlike MvC: Infinite Cuckage.
>>
>threads are filled with transmexican casuals who circlejerk over their theoretical roster

Man I sure can't wait for 60 versions of goku, some shitty human waifu, and some non canon character diluting my game!

Honestly I'm nervous about the actual gameplay. It feels so easy for this game to slip into kusoge territory even with the easy inputs.
>>
>>382106397
it's one thing to disparage a game you dont like, it's another to do it while putting across the illusion of having knowledge about it beyond your dislike. just say you dont like how the game looks or the characters or whatever, dont try to go even slightly indepth and say stupid, blatantly untrue things like this.
>>
>>382094790
You are basing your opinion on informed guesswork, wait until the game is actually out. As shown by numerous examples games can be drastically changed or downgraded just before release
>>
>>382106974
The persona system makes every character a Relius clone. That's not misinformation.
t. played Relius/P4 at majors, weeklies, and locals.
>>
>>382105494
>You don't have to shit on MvCi to appreciate your weeb shit

Gee your right I should go back to the sony thread and shit on nintnedo and xbox like the rest of /v/.
>>
File: Swiming Upstream.gif (1014KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Swiming Upstream.gif
1014KB, 500x281px
>>382095960
If they dive into movie characters he should be the second one they add in after Broly. I bet the game will only have 12 characters though so you'll be lucky to get Broly.
>>
Don't worry about all the Capcom shills, DBZbros. We are dealing with the same thing with Monster Hunter. We proved that Capcom was viewbotting the MHWorld trailer and then bragging about it and the shills are trying so hard to damage control it.

I played the demo of MvCI and turned it off after two fights. The DBZ one looks so much better just from the presentation.
>>
>>382106397
Buu alone plays pretty different from the other.
>>
>>382107756
Howso? Genuinely curious.
>>
File: Image21.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Image21.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>382095960

He's in every Arcsys DBZ game.

This game will probably have a smaller roster, but ASW doesn't care about the "only canon, no movies, no GT" shit that /v/ does.
>>
I love how people think this shit will be competitive just because it has abcd launcher abcd cancel into kamehameha super and nothing else.
>>
>>382108185
Hey Capcom, shouldn't you be spending the shill money on actually improving your game?
How many franchises have you fucked up so far?
>>
>>382105494
Capcom is japanese too you goddamn weeb in denial
>>
As excited as I am and as much as I am loving the look of Dragon Ball Fighter Z.
It still kind of bothers me. By the end of the day it's more or less or Guilty Gear. But people were in no way parading for Guilty Gear, claiming that Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom were done for because of it. Because Guilty Gear was apparently just another "icky anime fighter" or whatever.

But now that it's -Dragon Ball-, it's all of a sudden ok to like it?
But it was crap when it was Guilty Gear? Fuck.
>>
File: Dragonball_subreddit.png (139KB, 1080x695px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball_subreddit.png
139KB, 1080x695px
When did all these capcbro redditors suddenly come?
>>
>>382108230
Yeah you think they would be busy desecrating Dante's legacy again.
>>
>>382108483
Do you seriously think you can run that game on the genesis? It's probably not even possible to run GGXX on the fucking genesis once you downgrade the visuals and sound, too much fucking content.
>>
>>382108080
From what I play he isn't really the close combat type of character like the Sayians and Cell so he likes to play more from a distance(so does Freiza) and doesn't do too well if cornered but, has options to to get out like his overhead headbutt, or that sit down move he does, or his super which has I-frames. That's the gist I got from my short play of the demo.
>>
>>382108452
I don't understand what is weird in this.
People like Dragonball. People don't like "Anime character #329" based off of nothing.
>>
>>382108452
That's just Capcomfags. Most fighting games players like Guilty Gear
>>
>>382108483
the fuck is this
>>
>>382108483
That's gamefaqs.
>>
>>382098987
I hope over 9000 makes a comeback
>>
>>382109118
>Based off of nothing
>Series that started in the 90's
Just because th characters and the series itself are not popular among normalfags as dragonball, it doesn't make GG any less valid or good.
>>
>>382109306
nah, but it's not as popular, so less hype and acclaim. not fair maybe, but shouldn't be surprising
>>
>>382109275
I saved it from /vgg/ and i don't personally go neither on reddit gamefaqs, so i didn't know.
>>
>>382108452
Guilty Gears is among the most popular of the anime games though due to its rock and roll nature of the games so the anime(which is more like 90's anime than today anime) doesn't stick out as much.
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.