[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>completely cancelled game = higher chance of an already released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170628_034606.png (235KB, 453x546px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_034606.png
235KB, 453x546px
>completely cancelled game = higher chance of an already released game with a perfectly good fan translation
Did we even need Beginnings? It even had a worse name than the fan translation.
>>
I don't understand why people still want Mother 3 released officially. The only thing I would want an official release of it in english for is a physical copy, and there's no chance that would ever happen.
>>
>>382094359
The thing is with Star Fox 2 and Mother 1, they both were finished and in english they just never came out. Nintendo had to do next to no work to release them.
They would have to put in time and money into translating Mother 3
>>
>>382094505
Wait, what?

What happened with Star Fox 2?
>>
>>382094481
I almost don't want Mother 3 anymore because the fan translation would probably be way better.
>>
Mother 3 should be called Earthbound Endings
>>
mother 3 will never be released because it's fundamentally so japanese that it cannot be "localized" for nintendo's perceived western audience. i don't know why it's so fucking hard for people to grasp this. there's undoubtedly a lot of respect for itoi still there at nintendo and the typical maneuvering that goes on just can't happen with this game.
>>
>>382094538
Star Fox 2 is getting an official release on the SNES Classic
>>
>>382094614
what the fuck? In what way?

First of all, I think you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about, second of all they localized the PW series.
>>
>>382094670
Damn, dude. Hope they release it for Virtual Console then.

Bet it'll play better than Star Fox Zero.
>>
>>382094538
The N64 was out or almost out by the time starfox 2 would have been finished and bug free. so instead of releasing a new game for the old hardware they decided to just stop and make a starfox game for N64 instead.
>>
>>382094712
think of it from nintendo's perspective of having to deal with content featuring magical trannies.
>>
>>382094359
I can already play mother 3 on my phone, why would anybody want this exactly?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.