[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck guys. So I finally bought this game cause in every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

What the fuck guys.

So I finally bought this game cause in every single fucking thread theres anons everywhere telling me to buy this game. Apparently its suppose to be really fucking good.

But its fucking shit. The combat is fucking awful and the whole world just looks like generic fantasy trite. I guess people were right about never listening to /v/'s shitty taste about video games. No wonder why this is the worst board.
>>
>>382092037
Are you fuh real kid?

People who still talk about a game 6 years after it's released obviously think it's good, so if you go off /v/ threads they'll say buy it.

You should just generally never buy games and slowly give up vidya.
>>
>>382092037
>every single fucking thread theres anons everywhere telling me to buy this game
>its suppose to be really fucking good

You should stop reading reddit and neofag
>>
sorry you have shit taste boyo
>>
>>382092037
>generic fantasy trite
>TES
No
>>
I haven't been on /v/ for a while, but I remember everyone hating on it here after the initial hype
>>
>>382092037
There's been a lot of pro-Oblivion & anti-Skyrim threads recently. I'm certain they're all being posted en-mass by the same guy.
>>
>>382092037
I've never once seen someone who thought skyrim was a good game on 4chan
>>
Download nude mods
>>
>>382092037
It's a retro game from a generation ago, of course it's not going to hold up against Witcher 3 dumbass
>>
>>382092037
The only people on /v/ who like that shit are waifu-fags. So, if you don't want to download a bunch of mods so you can have a big, snu-snu orc waifu who always has her tits out, then you're just gonna be bored shitless within an hour.
>>
Did you fall for toddposting?
>>
>>382092839
>It's a retro game
underage b&
>>
>>382092642
>it finally happened
>oblivion is now considered as some kind of gold-standard for RPGs
I remember when TESIV was looked upon as a mediocre RPG that was watered-down for the graphics.
At least morrowind is objectively good still.
>>
>>382092839
>skyrim
>retro game
>im 10 btw
>>
>>382093047
Are you saying that its not actually Todd trying to sell his games?
>>
>>382092642
Things go in cycles.

Just like how there's a New Vegas buzz on at the moment.
>Fallout 4 comes out
>Some dude plays NV instead in disgust
>makes thread about it
>reminds others how good New Vegas was
>others replay it
>others make new threads
>people complain NV is being shilled

I remember mid last year there was a Skyrim resurgance on /v/, probably happened a similar way.
The people that were in those threads were 80% anons who had previously played Skyrim and enjoyed it, 10% anons who were molested by Skyrim as a child and 10% newbies.
That period of threads where people fondly remembered threads instigated a backlash of people saying it was shit, and the anti- crowd increasingly adopted the line that Oblivion was better in every way. I think that was more than one guy.

I also remember when Skyrim came out the hype was fucking real and the mixture of confusion, cognitive dissonance, excitement and despair was enormous. For a week people were ecstatic, then it devolved to a level of savage shitfighting that wouldn't be surpassed until GG years later.
>>
>>382092217
fpbp
>>
>>382092037
please, kill yourself
>>
File: 1490559581577m.jpg (87KB, 1024x609px) Image search: [Google]
1490559581577m.jpg
87KB, 1024x609px
>>382092037
>>
>>382092037
Here's a protip for you:
You don't play Bethesda's fallout and elder scrolls shit without 50+ mods.
>>
>>382092037
They literally haven't updated the combat since morrowind, if Skyrim is your first elder scrolls you're an idiot.
>Buying it 6 years after launch
>>
It's a decent enough game but undeserving of the massive popularity it recieved. Would go from a 7/10 to an 8 or even 9 if the combat was more functional
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.