[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one /v/? I'm not looking for deep combat or ultra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: boobies.png (499KB, 719x358px) Image search: [Google]
boobies.png
499KB, 719x358px
which one /v/?
I'm not looking for deep combat or ultra hard shit (i know these games aren't that), but i'm looking for the one with more content and faster gameplay.
>>
They play pretty much identically, with a little more polish and content each iteration.
Get Estival Versus, the newest one. Once you've played it, you've pretty much played all of them.
>>
>>382090606
The 3DS games are shit imo, it's just doing 999999hit combos while holding all the fucking enemies in the air as long as possible the game.

Vita combat is better imo and lewder as well.
>>
Neither have exactly deep gameplay but between the two, DC is more fleshed out. SV is faster but has a simpler flow to combat. The characters in DC have a bit more nuances to them but you still can't go "crazy" with the combo or anything. The tag system and team attacks give combat a bit more variety in DC.

Content wise, SV is a bit longer. The stages in DC are pretty short and after beating the game the only thing you have left to is grind the Den of Evil which is basically a survival mode that you can win rewards from. SV has extra side stories for each character which are usually silly fun but add a good chunk of gameplay time to the overall game.

Get both. They should both be dirt cheap these days.
>>
>>382090713
Isn't EV worse than SV?
>>
>>382091557
No?
>>
>>382090606
SV has more content and is faster, so go with that, but it's possibly the easiest game in the series. You'll gain 4 levels minimum with each mission and nothing you go up against will ever come close to giving you a hard time.

But you are able to expose your enemies fully, which sometimes gives me a hard time.

Breast physics seem much better in 2,
though
>>
File: Senran.Kagura.full.1700123.jpg (249KB, 1200x1669px) Image search: [Google]
Senran.Kagura.full.1700123.jpg
249KB, 1200x1669px
>more content
Shinovi Versus has more characters, but 2 has more content in general, but if you want a balance between both get EV.
>faster gameplay
Shinovi Versus wins that, 2 isn't really slow either, but both play differently.
Get all of them and embrace the life and hometown-
>>
>>382090606

My vote goes to SK2 because it's more of a complete package. EV is in my opinion a slightly better SV but the Versus games are like musou lites whereas the 3DS titles are closer to traditional beat-em-ups. EV has cool ideas like mechs, firebombs, wall running, and shrines to discover in addition to being able to kiss and hold hands with the girls in the dressing room but SK2 has shit like the Yoma's Nest gauntlet, shinobi stones that give the characters customizable buffs, boss battles that aren't just other Senrans, unlockable joke weapons, a better costume selection in the dressing room, and some pretty cool DLC like a side scrolling shooter and a breast slider. The selection of girls in SK2 is less than half of what EV and SK2's difficulty is much more scattershot has but the story and characterization is generally better off for it, though if you cared about the latter then you'd play Burst. They both have their good points but I personally think SK2's are more substantial.
>>
File: 1498630258372.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498630258372.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>382091576
idk i find it slower than SV
>>382091929
>you gain levels easily
I think SK2 is the only one where you don't level up that fast.
Haruka is broken as fuck tho, death kiss = insta-death
>>
>>382092167

Man, I'm an idiot. You asked about SV, not EV. SV probably plays the smoothest of any of the games but I personally think it's the easiest and the most bloated, it's the only action game in the series that didn't maintain my interest from start to finish because 4 full campaigns with gameplay THIS rote wore on me after a while. I still say go with EV if you can over this as the campaign there has much better pacing. Oh, and they both have the silly Shinobi Girl Heart stories but they're kind of a double edged sword - extra content with silly narratives but they tend to flanderize the characters in the process.
>>
File: c3e.gif (478KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
c3e.gif
478KB, 480x270px
>get burst
>gameplay is fun as hell
>but it has abysmal framerate
anyone has played it with the n3ds overclock?
>>
>>382092814

Burst remake in the SK2 engine never. It'd be the best game in the series, hands down.
>>
lol meme games
>>
>>382092932

Nobody mentioned Neps though.
>>
>>382091557
Yes
>>
File: 1498618027905.jpg (344KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498618027905.jpg
344KB, 640x800px
how's bon appetit?
I liked the music in shinovi versus
>>
File: Dekamori 2.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dekamori 2.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>382094185
Shit, event though it's a rhythm game, it probably has the worst ost in the franchise, with some exceptions like some vocal themes.
It shares outfits and accesories with SV, so there's nothing new except for the apron version of the leader's outfits. The scenes with the girls cooking in the dressing room are cute though.
I would say to only get it if you really, really want to see more silly stories about the girls.
>>
>>382090606
>20fps vita vs 15fps 3ds
both are shit desu. Unless you're getting the other one on pc
>>
File: 1343902046217.png (209KB, 332x339px) Image search: [Google]
1343902046217.png
209KB, 332x339px
>>382094519
>dat snek
>>
>>382094534
>15fps 3ds
That's Burst, SK2 runs at 30 with some drops here and there, mainly against the giant bosses.
Totally agree on SV though, no real reason to get it on Vita.
>>
>>382092814
Burst was super mindless but I enjoyed it. I like how strong the unlockables were, I got S ranks with Daidouji so easily.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.