[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people this scene so sad? Also, How do you feel you wont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

Why do people this scene so sad?

Also, How do you feel you wont play KH3 until 2021?
>>
>>382089778
I don't care. I'll wait for the PS6 remaster with all the DLC and the mobile prequel game + videos from the other nintendo prequel
>>
Thinking of starting KH2 for the first time since I was a wee young lad, which difficulty should I play on? Any tips?
>>
>>382089778
>Why do people this scene so sad?

Because Roxas is somebody.
>>
>>382090228
Hardest mode don't be a pussy
>>
>>382090228
Proud and loud
>>
>>382090373
Roxas was a dick that chose a stranger over Axel.
>>
>>382090228
Critical mode
>>
>>382089778
Speak English you fucking weeaboo
>>
>>382090228
Proud

Trying to do critical on a first run including post game and sidequests will give you carpal tunnel syndrome, it's not worth it until you can properly figure out the mechanics.

t. someone still recovering from getting the gold crown
>>
>>382089778
Learn english, fucker
>>
>>382091146

I have literally played KH2 for my first time EVER a month ago and I did my first run on Critical.

This is bullshit and anything else is too easy.
>>
>>382091329
It will at least save his hands the pain of doing split second reactions and furiously mashing the x button for 35+ hours
>>
File: 1498627912100.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1498627912100.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Boy, playing this game for the first time when it came out was a fucking roller coaster of emotions.

>be 12 years old, played KH1 for the final fantasy characters but thought the game was alright and pretty fun.
>Find out that there was a sequel to it and decided to give it a shot as well.
>havent even heard of CoM and was pretty damn confused at the start, just wanted to play as Sora.
>Roxas kinda grows on me, start worrying about whats gonna happen to him.
>get to the end of the prolouge with the last fight against Axel
>mfw TWO!?

Jesus christ that was a fucking amazing moment in the game. Mashing that X button and using that command on Axel felt so great.

>Roxas finally gets to some weird room
>Oh shit Sora is inside
>Looks like my summer vacation is over
>That fucking theme and title drop

I almost cried. Almost.
>>
File: 1442359888566.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1442359888566.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>382090228
What difficulty did you play on before? You should be more than capable of stepping it up now.
>Easy or Normal
Play Proud mode. Proud mode doesn't feel to different from the other game modes until you start fighting organization members not named Demyx.
>Proud
Step it up to critical. You get a bunch of cool shit right off the bat and you will always have enough AP to equip all of it
>Critical
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?
Do a "No experience" Critical run then.

>>382091329
Critical mode is very well designed in that most fights can be beaten with a specific mechanic or strategy
Or Magnet and Reflect spam.
>>
File: 1494361654303.gif (858KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1494361654303.gif
858KB, 200x267px
>Want to replay 1 and 2
>Can't warrant buying a PS4 when KH 1+2 are literally the only games on it I want
>PC is too shit to emulate them
>Praying by some miracle Square ports 1+2 to Switch despite knowing deep down it'll never happen
>>
>>382091539
Fucking this my dude. I know a lot of people hated the Roxas intro but by the end of it I was invested in him just like I was with Sora. Made the bit at the end of the game where Roxas and Namine reflect off Sora and Kairi hit hard as well.
>>
>>382089778
>Why do people this scene so sad?
What. Stop playing those faggot games, son, they're rotting your brain.
>>
>>382091792
Wow I thought the nintenbros having no other systems was a meme
>>
>>382091792
Get a cheap PS2 and use it with Free McBoot. A certain series of PS2 models apparently doesn't work with it, but if you stick to the fat model or get an early slim model, it will work.
>>
>>382091792
emulate you fucking retard
>>
>>382090228
Play on Critical and do all the side content. Practice the optional bosses until you're gud enough to not have any major issues with them.

Then do it again on level 1 Critical Mode.
>>
>>382091635
I spam Magnet because it's probably the most fun move ever in a game. I absolutely love black hole/vortex effects like that and KH2's Magnet is the best example of that kind of thing.
>>
>>382090228
Critical Mode. You're much stronger and you can equip more abilities to make the game more fun.
>>
File: 1498634695232.png (428KB, 485x717px) Image search: [Google]
1498634695232.png
428KB, 485x717px
KH3 is coming early to mid 2017.

The same guy who leaked the entire plot of FFXV months before the game came out leaked some stuff about kh3 in about mid-late may.

He said that the team originally planned on it releasing this december, but they decided to push it out to 2018. And that it will be released in 2018 no matter what, and if any side content isnt finished, it will just be cut. But this doesnt mean delayed. The older kh games followed this structure too. The team works on a boss, or mini game or something after finishing the main game and stuff, and then if they dont finish the thing they are working on, they cut it from the game rather than rushing it to completion. This happened with KH1 and KH2, and then a year or 2 later they release the "Final Mix" version, with the content that got cut from the original version added in, fully complete. so kh3 will inevitably get a Final Mix version, but now just in the form of dlc probably since DLC is a thing now.

The leaker also said that kh3 would show up at e3 and be confirmed for d23 (WHICH HAPPENED). He'd also said that when the release window of the game is announced, the marketing campaign for KH3 will go full throttle and there will be new trailers and gameplay at just about every major gaming event.

Nomura is teasing "Final info" for this next trailer in july, so i am thinking the release window will be announced and full throttle info will come.

>post yfw we get twice as many trailers for kh3 this year alone than we have for the entire time the game's been announced
>>
>>382095078
early to mid 2018*
fuck
>>
>>382089778
Because a character you got to know essentially just died, of course it's sad.
>>
>>382095078
Actually the guy who "leaked" all of that said the XV leaks were fake

and the KH3 trailer was at the concert not E3
>>
>>382095373
Not died, a virtual version of their memories was just assimilated by their original host, in what was a simulation meant to calm down the character long enough to submit to being absorbed. And he still survives afterwards, as he fights Sora.
>>
>>382095667
That would be valid if Roxas hadn't grown a heart
>>
>>382089778
that game is homosexual
>>
so am I supposed to know what happens in the games between 2 and 3?

or is right after 3, don't they have like eight games?
>>
>>382095736
The only games that happen directly between 2 and 3 are Re:Coded which is competely irrelevant outside of one scene at the very end, and DDD.
>>
>>382095078
also everything he has said uses existing information as a basis or already prevalent theories within the community

if he was a real leaker he would have said that it was going to be shown at the concert instead of E3 or SOMETHING that doesn't link to shit we already know like what the next world revealed is going to be
>>
>>382089778
I'll be honest, when I first started KH2, I did not give a fuck about Roxas and was wondering where the hell Sora is because I didn't play Chain of Memories and didn't know what happened to him.

I was more happy than sad when I got to this part just because I was happy to be able to play as Sora again.
>>
>>382095736
There's a reason Days and ReCoded are just the cutscenes in the collections, because they aren't really worth playing. Days especially which had garbage combat because it just did not translate to the DS well.
>>
File: 1486709129365.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486709129365.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
So, any tips for the last Nobody Fight in CoR?

Lvl 1 Critical btw.
>>
>>382096141
The one group right before you reach the room with the refights? It's practically dumb luck.
>>
>>382095715
We didn't know that was possible until DDD, and while it is true that he grew a heart, Roxas's entire history of an unbeing was working for an evil organization and eating ice cream with Axel, and nobody else.
>>
>>382096141
Sorcerers are immune to magic damage but not to their effects; go final and spam magnega then mash X except when their auto attacking blocks go for a swing.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.