[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best metroid game >one of the best games ever made >on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (13KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 329x153px
>best metroid game
>one of the best games ever made
>on game maker
>by a fan

This is incredible. What the fuck is going on
>>
>>382086428
>by an argentinian
>>
>>382086428
>>best metroid game
>>one of the best games ever made
loving every laugh

Must be easy to look good when all the mechanics, the story, the map and level layout, and the art assets are all made by people with talent, and you just trace them.
>>
>>382086609
Why are you so angry that Nintendo didn't make this anon? Are you that much of a corporate drone that 'muh favorite company has to make muh favorite games'? Fucking retard
>>
>>382086609
Yeah so easy! I wonder why there are no other fangames of that quality since it's sooo easy, weird...
>>
>>382086609
Then why can't Nintendo do it with all its billions? LOVING EVERY LAUGH
>>
>>382086428
I disagree with the first two points but I do think it's a great game and an achievement as far as fan projects go.
>>
>>382087216
Point to a single better Metroid game
>>
>>382087243
I think Super is the superior 2D Metroid.
>>
>>382087069
There are plenty of romhacks of Super that are more fun.

>>382087043
Never said anything about that. The man made a glorified romhack and anti-Nintendo drones pretended it was better than Super, Fusion, or the Prime games. They are wrong, and the man showed little talent for anything but drawing sprites from a reference sheet.

>>382087141
>>382087243
They did do it. It's called Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, and Metroid Prime. All fantastic, all made using actual original content and assets that weren't simply copied from existing material.
>>
>>382086428
why doesn't the fan just reskin it and release it?
>>
>>382087243
It's the best 2D metroid game without a doubt. There is some room to argue that Prime is better but they're almost completely different games, so the comparison is an odd one.
>>
>>382087383
>better than Super, Fusion, or Zero Mission
God, damn, you must really hate Nintendo to lie that hard.
>>
>>382087341
The assets and music were all done from scratch. And the engine is completely new too. He took inspiration from Zero Mission in terms of the controls but he made them EVEN BETTER.

Why are you upset that he created the perfect 2D Metroid? You would be out of your mind to suggest Super or Fusion are on the same league and this anon is right in respect of Prime: >>382087383
>>
>>382087509
>you must really hate Nintendo

What? See this is exactly why I accused you of corporate fanaticism. It's like you're part of a cult. It has nothing to do with Nintendo. I'm merely celebrating an incredible metroid game. If I was the CEO of Nintendo I would hire this guy for the next game
>>
>>382087517
>The assets and music were all done from scratch
No, they are directly based on the original game's music and a combination of Super and RoS's sprites. There is nothing new or creative about any of it, and it is literally laughable that you think it is better than Super.

>>382087604
Not me, pal. And why would you hire him? He doesn't know how to make anything original.
>>
>>382087341
>There are plenty of romhacks of Super that are more fun.
>lying this much to maintain your delusions

sucks to be you
>>
If this game was published by Nintendo all these literally stupid people would praise it as the best metroid game ever.
>>
>>382087665 here. I would claim it is a solid remake, and that Super and Fusion are better games. That said, if it was published by Nintendo, all you delusional cucks would claim it was Nu-tendo rehash garbage and would call it the worst in the franchise.
>>
>>382087824
No we'd have shitposters scream about how it's a rehash
>>
>>382086428
http://metroidconstruction.com/hacks.php?filters%5B%5D=SM
Here. They are shorter, but there is a lot more original content and art in these romhacks than AM2R.
>>
>>382087824

No they wouldn't considering it would be the third game in a row that plays and looks like Metroid Fusion.

AM2R is one of the weaker entries.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.