[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this game today and lemme warn everyone here on /v/--you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (173KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
173KB, 460x215px
Just got this game today and lemme warn everyone here on /v/--you're gonna get bored of this game in two hours.

Not only is there a criminally small amount of (repetitive) content in this game, but it's an annoyance to play. You kill enemies and they disintigrate into a curtain of voxels that cover other enemies. I'm not claiming it's hard (the true final boss is) but the game is so annoying that only 1% of the people who own it have beaten it. Just check the achievement page if you dont believe me. Completing normal (called experienced here) mode hovers at near 1%. They give you 99 lives! The only reason people don't beat it isn't because it's hard but because they get tired of it and don't try!

Also the other modes (other than arcade) are filler that just repeat the regular game. you can ignore them completely. 20 bucks is overpriced for a game you're gonna forget in a week. Avoid this game.

Tales of Berseria and Zestiria also suck, avoid them too.
>>
>>382086325
so you're saying you're a neo /v/ shitter that doesn't have enough of an attention span to clear an arcade game? gotcha.
>>
game is p fun
>>
File: lol.png (92KB, 961x442px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
92KB, 961x442px
>>382086534
I've probably been here longer than you

But setting that aside I did spend enough time to beat the game once on novice and then on normal (experienced). Here's the timestamped achievements proving I just did it.

It's an ok game but not worth the money since it's already done and there's no reason for me to keep playing.
>>
>>382086731
>no 1cc achievement
So you didn't beat it...
>>
>>382086731

>done
>didn't even beat master mode

you are a fucking baby casual get the fuck outta here
>>
File: 1484599352390.jpg (447KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1484599352390.jpg
447KB, 1200x1600px
>>382086873
Yeah I 1cc normal and then you'll claim I have to finish the game on the hardest difficulty to have truly beaten it
>>382086896
god dammit he beat me to it.

Anyways there's no chance in hell I'm going to grind out a """""""proper victory"""""" over a game that no one will bother talking about in a month (let alone a couple weeks). I have too many other games to play to get bogged down in tedious bullshit.

I'm just warning people on /v/ that they'll get tired of this game in under 2 hours and that it's not a wise investment at twenty bucks. There's not enough content and LITERALLY 98.8% of people have not beaten normal mode--a difficulty that gives you 99 lives in a game that takes 45 minutes to clear.

Sorry guys, the game's just not worth your money.
>>
>>382087237
I didn't say anything about the hardest difficulty, nice defensiveness, but if you haven't 1cc'd it on even normal you sure as hell didn't beat it.
>>
>>382087237
>I'm just warning people on /v/ that they'll get tired of this game in under 2 hours
You know, you're right. This place is swarming with no attention span casual neo /v/ babbys like yourself. It's good to warn them.
>>
it's on sale on steam so you don't really have to pay 20 bucks for it

extra discount also if you have outland
>>
File: 1486711054738.png (646KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486711054738.png
646KB, 640x800px
>>382087648
Welcome to existence.

There's plenty of better games you can play that take more time.

>>382087542
The 1cc achievement is sitting around .3%. No one cares to do it so why bother? This game is a literal who and it'll vanish into obscurity in a mere month, tops.
>>
>>382087915
As someone that has .1% 1ccs, because it's fun. I dunno if you're a shill or not, but good job you being awful at games just sold me on this. Buying immediately.
>>
is furi better
>>
File: nex.png (126KB, 651x799px) Image search: [Google]
nex.png
126KB, 651x799px
>>382087915
>>
>>382088327
>>382088060
hehehehe stupid goyim, thanks for buying my game!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.