[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not a shill here, just someone who doesn't want to waste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

not a shill here, just someone who doesn't want to waste $15

recently got back into D3 for some reason, want a Necro to make a pet build.

is it viable at high levels?
>>
>>382084035

>is it viable

some of their sets and builds are overpowered as fuck

its hilarious
>>
dunno
im still leveling mine but im having fun running around with 7 melee skellies, 10 revived corpses, 7 skelly mages and a golem
>>
Yes its viable
>>
FemNecro is best girl, literally the only reason to play this shit game.
>>
>>382084035
>$15
>for a single class
wew fuck this company
>>
>>382084317

Not with that face she isnt
>>
>>382084817
Wow look at this racist misogynist not supporting a diverse company i bet you hate negroes too - blizzard
>>
fuck, guess I'm gonna take their bait then.

thanks. and I told myself 'never again' after D3.
>>
>>382084317
how is her voice compared to Azula?
>>
>>382084035
15$ for 1 class and a bunch of shitty cosmetics? Nah fuck that.
>>
>>382085294

Horrid. Imagine a chain smoker trying to mimic a Transylvanian accent.

Azula wizard and DH are still the best waifus in the game.
>>
I'll play poe instead. Fuck new jew blizzard and this shit game
>>
>>382085523
Grey DeLisle and Crispin Freeman. Why did they give one class both best voices?
>>
>>382084168
I'm only at level 7, I'm still having shit tons of fun throwing bone spears and corpse nuking everything in sight. /v/ was wrong once again, necro is fun as fuck.
>>
>>382084035
They should've retroactively rolled the Necro in with the last xpac, honestly.
>>
>>382086010
/v/ said bone/corpse explosion was fine you moron.
>>
>>382085856
PoE is fucking weird. It's very confusing at first, then it's cuh-razy fun and when you get into lategame it gets absolutely retarded. I like what the devs are doing with it, always adding more shit and trying new stuff, but somehow the game gets stale and boring faster than D3
It's weird
>>
>>382086010
>/v/ was wrong once again,
>He's only lvl 7
Nigga you haven't played long enough for that new class freshness to wear off yet.
>>
>>382086230
I was referring to /v/ saying they ruined necro forever by not making the necro D2 necro but with better graphics.
>>
How is Grim Dawn's multiplayer economy?
>>
File: az.jpg (101KB, 899x675px) Image search: [Google]
az.jpg
101KB, 899x675px
>>382085523
Grey is definitely the best.
Time to rewatch TLA for the umpteenth time.
>>
Seriously what's the fucking point of playing he Necromancer right now? You're just gonna burn yourself out on it before the next season starts.
>>
>>382086594
what's the point in playing season anyway?
>>
>>382086775
What's the point in playing non-season when you literally can get to gr80+ in a week
>>
>>382086775
>>382086897
Another anon here who would like to know the point of seasons.
I only played through the story of D3 once in coop and now I am in the mood to play again and I see stuff like "Adventure Mode" and the Season.
What does one play?
>>
>>382087249
Create season character, level up to 70 either through story or adventure mode and then you'll have Season challenges that are done mostly in adventure mode. Greater Rifts are fun, set dungeons are fun
>>
>>382086897
>>382087523
is there something exclusive to season characters? something that can't be acquired otherwise?
>>
>>382085894
>>382085894
>>382085894
>>382085894

i love grey delisle

i actually talked to her very briefly when instagram was first becoming a thing about the foot-dom scene with azula and she said she had fun acting it.
>>
>>382087702
cosmetics
>>
so is it 15 bucks just for one class?
>>
>>382088042
ye
and 2 storage tabs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.