[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remasters are a valid reason to own a console if you never owned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (247KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
247KB, 1280x720px
Remasters are a valid reason to own a console if you never owned the original console they were released on
>>
okay
>>
>>382080569
I agree
But then you end up scorning the people who owned the console and the original game
So you should offer an update to the original game, but then why get the new one?

What a conundrum.
>>
The post purchase rationalization is strong in this one.
No need to worry, goy. You did right, your purchase is valid. There, rest easy; I just validated it for you. Enjoy your brand new product, nobody will think you are a fag anymore.
>>
why is your post all black
>>
>>382080770
It's night time where OP is posting
>>
>>382080569
So unless it's Wii U you're literally outing yourself as a little kid?

Okay you have a point about anything before 6th gen
>>
>Remaster a game that was released barely two years ago, one console ago, IN THE SAME GENERATION OF CONSOLES

kill yourself, nintenbro
>>
>>382080878
Battle mode makes it worth even if you bought original version
>>
>>382080878
The switch in generation ninth
But yeah fuck Nintendo
>>
>>382080569
Does this apply to PS4 too?
>>
>>382081097
yes
>>
>>382080995
To play with what friends?

Why forgive it's exclusion in the first one?
>>
>>382080713
To be fair, most remasters recently were worse than the original, because porting an old game and engine to a new console isnt really that easy.
The bamham series is a big example.
>>
>>382081010
>The switch in generation ninth
not with specs like that
>>
>>382080569
>it's ok to buy a game if you've never played it before
Yeah, no shit.
>>
>>382080713
Pokken is a nice mid ground
>>
>>382081243
>porting an old game and engine to a new console isnt really that easy
With modern consoles using x86 architecture it should be ridiculously easy to port games from PC, the devs of shit like Bam Ham and Bioshock felt the need to make it "look better" even though they had 1/100th of the original game's budget and none of the original artists on board.

The best remasters are the ones that don't fuck with the original but make subtle improvements to stuff like particularly low res textures and effects instead.
>>
>>382080569
>mental gymnastics
You're an idiot with misplaced guilt. Either enjoy your games or don't, but don't spread your bullshit around. We're not going to placate your tard-anxiety for you.
>>
>>382080569
I want to play MK8, never got a Wii U, I need no other reason to get it on the switch.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.