[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Astroboy so underutilized in video games? One of the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why is Astroboy so underutilized in video games? One of the most popular manga and anime of all time should have more than 1 good game.
>>
Superman syndrome?
>>
>One of the most popular manga and anime of all time
Literally heard about it twice

Also nah I prefer to not play as a child dressed in nothing but boots and a speedo.
>>
>>382067941
http://store.steampowered.com/app/542560/Astro_Boy_Edge_of_Time/

here you go family
>>
Treasure set the bar too high.
>>
Oh you made this thread earlier lol

>>382068451
At least looks better than that shit sonic team shat out, not really a genre I'm into though
>>
>>382067941
What? Astroboy has literally one of tge greatest games ever made tied to his name. This is literally a perfect lisensed title and a phenomenal game in general.
>>
File: tumblr_mxber221sM1rvaww0o8_1280.jpg (164KB, 1088x816px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxber221sM1rvaww0o8_1280.jpg
164KB, 1088x816px
>Astro Boy at least has games
>Kimba the White Lion still doesn't
>>
>>382069827
>no blackjack game where you operate and fight criminaks with surgeon equipment
Fuck.
>>
>>382068093
Came here to post this.
It's incredibly difficult to make a good Astroboy game because he's so damn powerful, it's near impossible to create something the replicates the feeling of being Astroboy, while maintaining any level of difficulty.

That said, Astroboy has at least one good game, which is more than you can say for Supes.
No, Injustice is not that good.
>>
>>382070072
Not only that but Hi no Tori Hououhen: Gaou no Bouken and Mitsume ga Tooru (both on famicom) are quite good too. Tezuka's work has had some good videogame adaptions.
>>
>>382068093
I wouldn't say so. There were some robots that put Astro on his toes like Pluto and Atlas. Especially since the big draw of Pluto was he had significantly more horsepower than Astro.

He's by no means invincible, he's had his shit kicked in by aliens and common crooks. He just has very strong weapons and reasonable durability for a robot that shape and size.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.