[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Players of Marvel Heroes 2016 won't be able to get the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Marvel_Heroes.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Heroes.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>Players of Marvel Heroes 2016 won't be able to get the following characters: Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Thing, Human Torch, and Silver Surfer
I guess X-men on marvel vs capcom won't be a thing.
Does Marvel know anything about video games and not how to piss your customers? I don't remember a company/dev doing a bullshit move like this since a long time.
>>
>>382066141

Wait, What happened?
>>
Perlmutter strikes again
>>
>>382066141
Do you mean Marvel Heroes Omega?
Or are they actually removing the F4 characters already in the PC version?
>>
>>382066337
>>382066441
They are actually removing them from the PC version, they are pretty much "legacy" characters now.
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/324773/important-notice-regarding-the-fantastic-four-and-silver-surfer
>>
>>382066495
Holy shit.
Fuck Marvel, seriously.
I'm guessing this was the only way Marvel would renew the license deal with Gaz.
>>
>>382066337
Perlmutter doesn't like how Fox still has the F4 rights and does his best trying not to promote them at all.
He tore a poster of them at Marvel's HQ
>>
File: 88-8815-UBXO300Z-600x395.jpg (103KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
88-8815-UBXO300Z-600x395.jpg
103KB, 600x395px
>>382066863
This kind of stuff isn't really new, Perlmutter's embargo on X-Men and Fantastic Four began a while ago and while it's slowly diminishing for X-Men (keep in mind "slowly") the Fantastic Four are still blockaded
He's that petty
>>
File: NF.jpg (48KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
NF.jpg
48KB, 633x758px
>>382066436
>>382066909
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT, NO ONE GIVES A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT THE F4 AFTER THAT TERRIBLE MOVIE, WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SOME PIXELS IN A GAME
>>
It's also part of the renewed deal to wait until a day before they go away to even announce this.
>>
>>382067069
The F4 have been in this game for like 2 or so years already.
>>
If you are still playing that abortion you're everything wrong with gaming. Enjoy all the costumes being random in a pay for loot box soon.
>>
>>382066141
>I guess X-men on marvel vs capcom won't be a thing.
They confirmed that a while ago
>Peter Rosas: If you were to actually think about it, these characters are just functions. They're just doing things. Magneto, case and point, is a favorite because he has eight-way dash and he's really fast, right? So our more technical players, all they want to do is triangle jump and that kind of stuff. Well guess what, Nova can do the same thing, Captain Marvel can do the same thing. Ultron can do the same thing. Go ahead and try them out.
>Then the third one is obviously the popularity of these characters. X was one we had to get in there. A lot of fans wanted to see X, so we brought him back. Then also we talked with Marvel very closely about their future roadmap, about what's gonna be happening. Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther. You know what I mean? Captain Marvel may seem like a strange pick, but she's fantastic. She fits the gameplay. She fits the story, and they're gonna be really pushing her as a strong female lead all the way up into the movie. We're trying to take everything into account and choose the best characters.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-devs-on-preserving-depth/1100-6451133/
>>
Not as if there's any reason to play Marvel Heroes anymore after the Diablo people left.
>>
File: Cap.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cap.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>382067531
>Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.