[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had Mario been found innocent, would he book it to another island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: peach-objection.jpg (150KB, 2811x1359px) Image search: [Google]
peach-objection.jpg
150KB, 2811x1359px
Had Mario been found innocent, would he book it to another island instead of saving Dolphino's citizens from the clutches of Bowser? After all, he was treated roughly as soon as he got off the plane. No to mention the dolphino court wouldn't grant Mario an attorney to defend him.
>>
>>382060302
That is the most non-Mario action I've ever heard of.
>>
I don't remember at what point Peach gets kidnapped, but Mario would stay once she did.
>>
>>382060302
You don't know Bowser is here until halfway through the game.
>>
I would think Mario would still curious as to who is committing all the crimes under his name.
>>
>>382060836
Around the time you fought that big Mecha Bowser controlled by Jr. at the Pinna Park stage.
>>
>>382061559
If Bowser's plan to restrict Mario to the island did not pan out I think he would have just move to kidnap Peach before they had a chance to leave.
>>
>>382060302
Nothing was really stopping them from leaving after Mario's one night in prison
He's Mario, he's not gonna let some innocents get fucked up
>>
>>382061110
Pinna Park isn't halfway into the game.
>>
What was even Bowsers plan? What was he gonna do with the Shine Sprites? All he was doing was relaxing in his weird green liquid jacuzzi.
>>
Could he have saved Mario?
>>
>>382062280
He was aiming to achieve complete control of the Piantas. After doing that he was going to use his power to control the Pianta Syndicate in Rogueport to find the Thousand-Year Door and afterwards to look for the Crystal Stars.
>>
>>382062498
No because clearly, the judge didn't give a fuck that Mario had LITERALLY JUST LANDED on the island, with witnesses, and his plane ticket, and not even the princess of another land could get a word in. At minimum, afew days would need to pass for the real culprit to make a mess and steal all the Sprites, and yet they arrested someone who had just got off of a plane that came from another land. Phoenix has dealt with a country with a fucked up legal system, but he can't deal with a country that has a legal system run by angry autists that just want to pin the blame on anyone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.