[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this controller is ok but what I hate most about it is the triggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 217314_screenshot_04_l.jpg (44KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
217314_screenshot_04_l.jpg
44KB, 800x533px
this controller is ok but what I hate most about it is the triggers have no clicky feel to them, it just feels so boring, why did they make them like that?
>>
>>382056801
Get a DS4, it's much better for PCs.
>>
tactile controllers would be fuckin neato
>>
>>382057919
x input?
>>
>>382056801
360 controller has clicky fell to them
>>
>>382056801
the triggers are great anon. perfect for racing games.
>>382057919
do not get that piece of shit. the thumbsticks suck ass.
>>
>>382057919
What computer program do I use?
>>
you are supposed to have fun playing the game, not using the controller. what the fuck
>>
The triggers are much more sensitive than on the 360 but it is a very comfy controller
>>
>>382059082
It has native support now, Steam supports it too.
>>
>>382056801
how's the dpad? Better than the 360 controller's? Does it work on everything by just plugging it in like the 360 controller?
>>
>>382059245
Neat, thanks
>>
>>382059415
Just check how the native support works, I'm not sure if it will connect to any generic bluetooth or if you need the DS4 specific one.
>>
>>382059323
yeah just need microusb cord. the dpad still isnt amazing but its a big improvement

I like the overall feel more so even though I have a good 360 wired for pc I went out and bought the xb1 controller
>>
>>382056801

>Controller feels boring
>It's not clicky enough

This is Mechanical keyboard fag tier complaining, what the fuck more do you want from the thing just use it to play games
>>
>>382059415
https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Controller:DualShock_4
>>
how do i use my xbox one controller on my computer if i have a pirated version of windows?
>>
I think they're the best triggers of any standard controller, they feel so smooth combined with a conveniently shallower depth.
>>
>>382060295
you don't, as soon as you plug in they triangulate your location and Billy himself busts down your door and takes the money one way or another.
>>
>>382057919
That's silly. Obviously preference is preference, but if anything the DS4 is much less supported natively.
>>
>>382056801
The triggers? The triggers are literally perfected on the Xbone controller

The only flaw with the controller are the bumpers. I have the first gen Xbone controller so I don't know if the new ones are much better but I can't imagine.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.