[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remake when? I would kill for a remake of this game with better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_cover.jpg (78KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_cover.jpg
78KB, 256x320px
Remake when? I would kill for a remake of this game with better graphics, better lighting and smoother animations.
>>
Smartphone version in 2018
>>
>smoother animations
60fps?
It's already a thing on PC.
But I would like a remake where the game didn't run like shit.
This is a good ol game
>>
I would have rather have had this than five.
>>
I can't wait for a remake so Rockstar can ruin the perfect car handling and euphoria physics like they did with GTAV.
>>
Why? This game was a downgrade from San Andreas in every way except graphics and physics. Every mission is basically "Follow guy in car and kill him or shoot 30 thugs". There's not much to do if you don't like bowling and pool and that type of stuff. The DLCs were a little better but they still had the same basic problems.
>>
What, why? The game still looks "modern". We don't need a remake of every fucking game with slightly improved visuals. Dedicate that energy to making new games. You faggots will eat up any shit.
>>
>>382056341
>game didn't run like shit.
Pretty much this. My laptop runs GTA V almost as well as it does IV, and looks significantly better.
>>
Just played this under an hour ago and i cant get a stable 60 fps on a 1060 almost 10 years after its release.

It runs at 50 fps with drops to 35 fps. literally unplayable
>>
>>382056673
The dlcs piss me off bc they were a thousand times better and more interesting than 4. I wish I lived in the timeline where one of those became the actual GTA4 over the real one.
>>
>gtx 1080
>7700k at 4.6ghz
im scared to even try
will i get 45fps?
>>
>>382056065
it's called the peecee version. just need a beefier setup than the beefy setup was when it came out.
also online is sorta dead since it uses gwfl, mostly seems to be ruskies playing it
>>
>>382058447
no lol its a meme, it will run 60fps on max + mods, it ran shit on the hardware of the time and also they patched it since release
>>
>>382059317
i just remember getting like 10fps on a gtx 750ti
>>
File: gtavice.png (987KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
gtavice.png
987KB, 677x960px
>>382056065
we should do this first
>>
>>382058447
I got 60fps at 1050p with a GTX 460 years ago, when people say it's poorly optimised they overemphasize the extent.

It's great playing with modern graphics cards because you can increase the internal resolution to counteract the very early screen space anti-aliasing implementations as well as poor alpha blending.
>>
>>382060148
i think i played an install from an actual physical disk that some highschool friend gave me that had no patches
it was like 4 disks
>>
>>382057474

It doesn't even run on my new rig.
>>
>>382060148

>460 years ago

WOAH
>>
File: juszipping.webm (3MB, 950x408px) Image search: [Google]
juszipping.webm
3MB, 950x408px
>>382056065
it's fine as it is
>>
>>382059763
Nah i want to order two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda in HD
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.