[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she NEED to be semi-naked but The End was completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Quiet.jpg (172KB, 1480x833px) Image search: [Google]
Quiet.jpg
172KB, 1480x833px
Why does she NEED to be semi-naked but The End was completely fine fully clothed?
>>
>>382050506
his lungs weren't burned
>>
Kojima wanted a hot girl with her tits out. He only came up with the half assed explanation like 2 days after the character was first shown
>>
Because based kojima porked joost so much she was begging him to slut her out to the whole world through his videogame

In fact MGSV as a whole is less of a game and more of the final step in Kojima's and Joost's secret sexual relationship
>>
The end dies from you not fighting him, so maybe he should have been naked.
>>
She'll dry up and die like a 60 year old vagina
>>
Isn't the canon reason that she breathes through her skin, so she needs to be uncovered?
>>
Imagine being about as mature as a 14-year-old but wanting to be revered as an intelligent artiste.

Then manually slant your eyes with your fingers and you'll understand what it means to be Kojima.
>>
>>382051113
I think the canon reason is tits and ass but I'm not sure
>>
>>382050506
>Wanting to see a half naked old man
>>
>>382050679
Pretty much this, but he was too lazy to write her character unlike another tit girl, Eva.
>>
I like tits that's why
>>
>>382051357
>implying I only want half
>>
>>382050575
the thread should've ended right here.

why are you fags still arguing?
>>
>>382050506
I could explain it to you, but then you'd feel ashamed of your words & deeds.
>>
>>382051913
see
>>382051629
>>
File: IMG_8784.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8784.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>both of her buttocks look like a perfect handful

We should arrange a flight to Japan and do our first collective board rape.
>>
Why did Kojima increase her tit size though?

Wouldn't that give Joost body image issues?
>>
>>382050506
He was naked
>>
>>382050575
Oh no... my words and deeds... I'm ashamed of them now.

And here I thought that the character who had to be naked all the time, never open her goddamn mouth (OR ELSE), also literally had to constantly shower naked in front of tons of male soldiers was the product of some perverse fantasy...
>>
The End was symbiotic with his suit. He was also in a coma state which would reduce metabolism. He had plenty of sunlight every day from the Cobra Unit's usual activities.

And yes, they made Quiet semi-nude for sexual purposes. The skin breathing is really secondary because that's not what sells it. It's not unexpected for the MGS series to pull such a stunt. It's interesting how this game aims for dynamic-realistic gun mechanics and sneaking features, but still has a lot of cartoonist things that are just oozing with the scent only a Japanese would make.
>>
The End wasn't photosynthetic himself, his uniform was. When you get his camo you get his regeneration ability.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.