[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you remember playing but can't remember almost anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497310130801.png (279KB, 530x591px) Image search: [Google]
1497310130801.png
279KB, 530x591px
I remember was a DS game that had a gear as the game icon, and the mc was a blonde guy.
>>
>>382044916
lock's quest
>>
I forgot the name...
>>
>>382044916
Every Battlefield campaign
>>
>>382046068
That's the game, thanks a fucking lot
>>
>>382046194
Fuck meant to quote >>382044956
>>
>>382046194
Is this some kind of joke?
>>
Top down RPG similar to Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance. Think it was on the Dreamcast. I only remember two things about it; you fought Golems and they were weak to blunt damage, and one quest ended with you chopping a guys head off and taking to the quest giver as proof you'd killed him. No idea why those things stuck in my head.
>>
>>382046283
Check >>382046281
>>
>>382046068
>>382046194
>>382046281
what the fuck happened here
>>
>>382044916
>have sort of a photographic memory
>suddenly remember a certain place or structure very vividly
>can't remember whether this was in real life or a game

It's driving me insane for the rest of the day. FPS games are the worst in that reagrd.
>>
>>382046802
A pretty big fuckup
>>
Final Fantasy 3
I remember liking it but not playing it
>>
File: 1498141813635.gif (1MB, 772x519px) Image search: [Google]
1498141813635.gif
1MB, 772x519px
Ok lets see if this shit exist or not, i remeber playing a 64 game that was a shooter where
you start in a level in a canyon level where is a house and that house has underground door that leads to a body of water with a crocodile
also there was this woman in the house.

thats all i remember if someone has any idea what im talking about share i want to put that shit to rest
>>
I've brought this up in every one of these threads and no one knows what I'm talking about.

Pretty old game, I think it may have been for Genesis, SNES or possibly PC.
2D side scrolling game about a wizard or something who fightings with an orb.
I remember he had long black hair and he would go into this animation of him waving his hands around and you would have to control his magical ball or something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.