[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game any good? Looks pretty interesting but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1481038695323.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481038695323.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Is this game any good? Looks pretty interesting but I'm not sure if it's worth it.
>>
>Shitty H1Z1 Ripoff
>>
>twitch/yt bait memegame
nah
>>
Its fun but the netcode and servers are complete garbage so every fight is basically RNG
>>
>>382034248
>>382034376
>I'm 13 years old and can only form arguments by parroting shitposters
>>
>>382035075
Isn't RNG the point of the game? Scavenge shit and survive at the end, like that Stone Cold Steve Austin movie.

Items drops are bullshit btw, it's just so easy to get a lot of good shit.
>>
>>382033972
>Is this game any good?
yes

> I'm not sure if it's worth it.
it is imo. it's only been out for a couple months but is already leaps and bounds better than the biggest competitor being h1z1.
>>
It's fine. It does exactly what it sets out to do, but the concept itself is inevitably going to get boring. Needs other maps.
>>
Just another retarded survival shooter, a new and better one comes out every year

also third person ruins it
>>
>paying 30$ for an unfinished mod spin-off

lmao'in @ ur life rn
>>
>>382035353
The scavenging is fine its the netcode that's the issue. No matter how good you are at this game you're still going to get fucked over by the netcode and get killed behind cover
>>
>>382035075
update coming out literally tomorrow targeted specifically at the netcode and server performance. it's part of the big monthly updates so it's not some small patch. it should fix most netcode problems.
>>
>>382033972
shite netcode, shots registering a full second after being made, little to no anticheat (just google battlegrounds aimbot, niggers are running with mere 5% detection rating). I have played games of garry's mod better put together than this, and it doesn't help the fact the lead dev jumped shipped when he promised to keep supporting the mod scene, riding corporate cock the moment he was approached by m$.

sure its worth it if you don't mind any if those things
>>
>>382033972
If you have friends yes. Solos are boring as fuck and the game is super buggy but it's fun for messing around with a group of friends for a few hours at a time and requires a lot less coordination that most other similar games you can play with friends.
>>
If anything you should buy it now before it releases properly and they bump up the price
>>
Is this fun to play if you have no friends?

How many maps are there? Just the one?
>>
>>382036304
>little to no anticheat
>5% detection rating

this guy clearly has no fucking idea what he's talking about, for an incredibly popular competitive shooter PUBG has maybe the lowest presence of hackers I've ever seen
>>
>>382034248
you realize h1z1 was a shitty ripoff of 2 different mods, one mod having been made by playerunknown in the first place right?
>>
>>382037180
personally i hate playing solo because you're forced to play like a pussy to win

there's going to be 2 more maps added but there's no ETA when that will be
>>
I have a 970

How badly will this run
>>
>>382038687
More of a cpu/ssd/amount of ram kinda game. If all those are good than the 970 will run it fine.
>>
>>382033972
It's fun, kind of solves some of the problems with games like these with the shrinking zone forcing you to keep moving, but mmo-survival games like these will always be plagued by two problems: inverse ping scaling, and graphics settings.

Players with shit ping and graphics set to minimum will always have an unfair advantage against people with better computers, and there's literally nothing any gaming company can do to fix that sans barring the player from changing their graphic settings and locking out millions of potential players (which nobody would ever do) by requiring better PCs to run your game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.