[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you play, when you had no/slow internet/were australian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 345345.jpg (84KB, 676x661px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
84KB, 676x661px
What did you play, when you had no/slow internet/were australian?

btw. Pissed me old man off as a little grasshopper and he punished by taking my (fast) internet away for 2 years.
>>
I grew up with internet and still did that shit and played games like UT99 single player.
>>
File: anim[1].gif (35KB, 287x287px) Image search: [Google]
anim[1].gif
35KB, 287x287px
>>382032878
http://sites.rapidus.net/lasertank/ltank_en.html

I used to download the new levels every month when I could.

It has gotten new levels every month for the past 12 years.
>>
Emulators
>>
Single player games.
>>
used to spend a year work and travelling with just my DS and a flashcard with a handful of homebrew games on it (most of which were garbage). didnt bring any normal games because i was brain dead.
no PC and no money so i couldnt get more. i knew POWDER like the back of my hand back then.
>>
There was something I used to play where you controlled a rocket/landing craft type thing trying to navigate through levels.

Maybe an anon remembers the name?
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
also skifree and encarta 95
>>
>>382032878
I had a pretty dope 3D mini golf game.
>>
>>382032878
played emulators, I didn't have internet a lot so I always had to stock up for when I didn't have it, it's why I still to this day always keep a lot of crap on my computer just in case.
>>
I had a few shareware collection discs.

Weren't too bad. Probably better than what casuals get from AppStores nowadays.
>>
>>382032878
>Be me
>brothers and I had some shitty win 98 computer
>Never ending battle for pinball high score
>Who ever has the highest score is basically a god
>Youngest brother gets it
>spend like three hours trying to beat it
>Nearly beating it
>feel something under chair
>Little brother crawls up and stands in between my arms
>"What the fuck, get out of the way"

>He headbutts me while screaming "I SHARE YOUR PAIN!"
>breaks my nose
>Blood fucking everywhere
>he does that high pitched scream little kids do when they know they fucked up
>Runs down the hallway like speedy gonzalez
>>
File: 1497717238983s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497717238983s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>382033996
your brother is fucking retared dude, i would have beaten the hell of that little shit
>>
>>382032878
Is there a name for things that a lot of people do despite never having been taught or shown how to do it before? I used to those draw random scribbles in the bottom left in Paint and use the paintbucket on the negative space and I know several friends who did the same, but we all came up with the idea to do so by ourselves with no outside influence.
>>
>>382033347
This.
>>
>>382032878
Vice City.
>>
>>382035312
>Is there a name for things that a lot of people do despite never having been taught or shown how to do it before?

Fapping?
>>
>>382033232
That game looks cool as shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.