[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

greetings, dear denizens of /v/idya. I recently got a job and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

greetings, dear denizens of /v/idya.

I recently got a job and therefore no longer live a broke grad student's life. I never owned a console, so to play the once-much-coveted ps3 exclusives I bought a ps3.

Alas, I discovered the hard way that it is almost impossible to find ps3 games if you live in a shithole 3rd world country. So I got a us-based psn account and bought shit like demon's souls there. the problem is, many games are "disc-only" so they arent sold there. I scoured the whole fucking metropolitan that I am living in and was not able to find a single unused physical copy of a ps3 game. There are some online vendors with a very limited collection though. But ofc you never know what you are gonna get from them, so here is my question:

where the fuck do you guys get your ps3 games? How can I get them? Thanks.

PS: piracy is not an option. Am a software engineer, dont want to steal from my colleagues.
>>
File: 7CMxuXp.jpg (71KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
7CMxuXp.jpg
71KB, 450x800px
>tfw can't get a job
>>
>>382026869
*metropolis. english as a second language, yes.
>>
>>382026975
>get the dream job
>find out you cant have fun even if you have shittons of money in your shithole country surrounded by sandnigger roaches.
>>
>>382026869
>get a job in 2017
>chooses a ps3
come on neogaf
try harder
nobody would choose a ps3 in that situation
>>
>>382026869
never owned a console?
Why not start with snes, genesis, n64, ps2 etc
>>
I would say to get rid of the PS3, get a PS2, and FMCB that bitch, buy games you really want as they won't burn the laser as much, then just burn the other games.
>>
>>382027229
I can emulate them, but cannot amulate ps3 (yet).
>>
>>382027275
most of the games that I want (shadow of the colossus, god of war 1&2, etc) ARE on psn and playable on ps3. I have already bought them.
>>
>>382027159
I just got home from working 4-1:30 and I still have a few hours before I sleep. An hour or 2 of gaming, an hour or 2 of fapping, an hour or 2 of tv.
Then the weekend is all mine.

>>382027320
True. I still prefer the original hardware for some reason. Its fun to play with friends. Though I dont have any.
>>
>>382027434
then I don't know what to tell you, other than you're a retard for not just getting a PS4 instead, and getting a PS now subscription since all of those games are on it, and you wouldn't have to deal with the disc only shit.
>>
I buy my games off eBay/Amazon despite living in a big city, because they're usually cheaper than what retail stores are asking form
You can't buy the games online? shipping would be a pain but hey it's convenient to get the games you can't get
>>
You must live in a shithole, never had a problem buying ps3 games here in Argentina
>>
>>382027805
try turkey. maybe there are some obscure places that sell them, but I didnt find any yet.

also, do you guys know if is there a way to get cd-keys and shit and activate them on the ps3, like steam?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.