[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he breed and have sex with thousands of women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 9SuMfHT.jpg (125KB, 509x700px) Image search: [Google]
9SuMfHT.jpg
125KB, 509x700px
Why didn't he breed and have sex with thousands of women before he went to the final battle?

If he produces a heir he ruins all of Arydans plan and thus the villain loses. The plan to end the bloodline is foiled. And did he die a 30 year old virgin?
>>
>>382021575
Well, he's not a nigger.
>>
>>382021575
He needed all his mana to become a wizard
>>
>>382021575
>did he die a 30 year old virgin?
Not according to those tent parties.
>>
>>382022092
Kek
>>
>>382021575
>breed and have sex with thousands of women before he went to the final battle
>implying that's easy
Well he is still a rich heir, but when you are an autistic edgy sperglord destined for wizardry, not even money and fame can save you
>>
>>382021575
Because they changed the story about 50,000 times

Nomura just wanted some grimdark romeo & Juliet where you kill or get killed by your waifu at the end
Dunno what the fuck we got with the final game
>>
>>382022295
Next update: a quest for forgetful hookers.
>>
>>382021575
It's hard to keep mass breeding a secret, especially if you're constrained only to willing females (I doubt the crown prince would have went on a rape spree). Further, you'd just be putting all those people at risk.
>>
>>382022523
What if they froze a whole bunch of sperm then after the game, used it to make babies?
>>
>>382022523
>rich
>handsome
>fit
>no woman wants him
Thus doesn't add up. I can see him not taking advantage of iris just because of bro code. And Cindy is too cheap and whorish. Ara ara is a monster and gentiana is a god.

But there's dozens of women all over noctis cock.
>>
>>382022880
Final Fantasy 15-2 the quest for babies.

Hire me, Squeenix.
>>
>>382021575
Imbeciles such as yourself will never understand.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.