[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PC game feels worthless to me if it's not a steam copy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7659.png (429KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7659.png
429KB, 451x619px
>PC game feels worthless to me if it's not a steam copy
>even pirating now feels worthless

Why? Has Gabe won?
>>
Every and any digital copy is equally worthless.
>>
File: hue.gif (424KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hue.gif
424KB, 480x270px
You don't care about the games, you care about your friends seeing you play it.
>>
No, you are just retarded.
>>
>>382012845
I can't even enjoy fapping unless I think the government is spying on me at the time.
>>
>>382012845

Personally i dont give a shit about that, but i like having my games in one place. Not much else to say.
>>
>>382012739
nah you are just a lazy little bitch
>>
achievements+badges killed piracy, before it was just the game but now there's all this extra shit that you won't get anywhere else
>>
>>382012739
It's called being a consumer whore.
Gabe has already shifted his mindset to exactly where he wants you to be: irrationally ignoring games unless they can sit in your steam library.
>>
>>382012739
I've gone back to physical games.
>>
>>382013709

Dude just add the games to your library and launch through steam ffs
>>
No, you've just grown up.
>>
Blizzard and GoG are good too
Origin and uplay are unacceptable
>>
>>382012739
You just have autism.
>>
>>382014104
How is choking on valve's dick a sign of maturity?
>>
>>382012739
>PC game feels worthless to me if I can't spend money on it

It's called Sunk Cost Fallacy, it's actually the opposite of what you feel is happening: because you spent money on games, they feel more worth it to play, even if they aren't. The psychological attachment isn't because of the game itself, but rather because of the money you spent. So, when you play the game, your brain tries to resolve this cognitive dissonance by telling itself you're actually attached to the game.

Ask yourself this: would the game you already enjoy because you spent money on feel just as good if you had spent no money instead?
>>
>>382014153
>Blizzard are good too
I enjoyed SC2 for a while, but all their games are pretty shit now.
>>
>>382014049
>no achievements
>no badges
>no clocked hours played

Might as well not.
>>
>>38201503
>achievements
>badges
>clocked hours played
You are the cancer, which is killing video games.
>>
>>382013075
THIS RIGHT HERE
>>
>>382015727
Why does it bother you?
>>
File: 2.jpg (26KB, 508x592px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
26KB, 508x592px
>>382015727
>People who purchase and play their games are the cancer killing video games
>>
>>382017952
>purchase and play games
He's talking about social network crap, nothing else.
>>
>>382012739
can we stop talking about video games and start discussing how we'd like to smash that yuru yuri?

i knew you guys were faggots but holy shit
>>
>>382018524
Some of us aren't still 15
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.