[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game fun for single player? Does it have lasting appeal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Rhythm_Paradise_Megamix_PAL_Box.png (200KB, 315x288px) Image search: [Google]
Rhythm_Paradise_Megamix_PAL_Box.png
200KB, 315x288px
Is this game fun for single player? Does it have lasting appeal? I enjoyed the demo.
>>
Yeah if it's your first RH game and you liked the demo you're sure to have a fun time and it has a bunch of content and lasting appeal could be minigames are trying to get perfects
>>
>>382010978
Meant endless minigames
>>
>>382010583
It's lots of fun, many of these songs are going to be stuck in your head for a while.
>>
If you're into rhythm games you'll love it.
>>
>>382010583
It's fun, but I don't know if it really has enough content to justify a buy. Worth a pirate for sure though.
>>
>>382010583

rhythm tengoku is an amazing game, the only bad thing i have to say about this one is that 80% of the content is taken from the previous games (this is the 4th one) so if you have played them it just feels like a rehash

if this is your first rhythm tengoku game go ahead and pick it, it's amazing
>>
>>382010583
>Fun for single player
Yeah, actually I dont see much uses for its Multiplayer
>>
>>382010583
It has a lot of good stuff in it, even though it feels easier than the other titles there is a shit ton of games compared to the other ones just in the main story, then you got the unlockable ones with medals as well as the challenge train which is actually hard as shit
>>
The story shit was annoying and fuck those guardians
>>
Thanks for the responses guys. Definitely going to pick it up at some point
>>
>>382010583
Lent it to my little cousins recently. I thought it was a good idea to introduce them to rhythm games since they play instruments but now I'm afraid they'll get too invested in it and become batshit insane.
>>
>>382010583
scratchoHEY!
>>
What was the best new minigame and why was it new contact?
>>
>>382016161
That isn't sumo brothers or tongue lashing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.