[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I bought this game on the Steam sale. I've played for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

So I bought this game on the Steam sale. I've played for ten hours and I'm loving it so far, but when does it start to feel like I'm making progress? I'm only level 4, still in Cyceal, can barely leave the town without getting my was handed to me, and feel like I'm no closer to solving the murder from when I first started.
>>
>>382010135
Nobody?
>>
sorry op
the game is shit
you got memed
>>
>>382010135
Its a fun game, once you get out of cyseal it starts to get a little more interesting story-wise. The real story is the side quests tho.
>tfw no well bro
>>
>>382010135
last year me and my friend played on hardest difficulty for 20 hours and we still didn't finish first city, it was really fun and challenging but job and real got into our ways.
anyway only thing i remember we spent like half a day robing people of and selling them for items we needed. use fucking everything you see on the map, barrels, use special arrows you find, you buy, use everything
>>
>>382010135
Without spoiling too much, the murder has deeper implications than it first seems.
>>
>>382011872
Oh, I've already entered the murder scene and done all of that stuff, but it seems like a dead end after that.

I'm starting to feel like I made a poor decision in classes, though. I went ranger and fighter, but feel like I could have done more damage if I went something like rogue and mage.
>>
File: Div OS she-orc.jpg (258KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
Div OS she-orc.jpg
258KB, 500x800px
>>382012082
>I went ranger and fighter, but feel like I could have done more damage if I went something like rogue and mage.
Nope. Rogues got nerfed into the ground and mages have always been more utility than damage.

>I've already entered the murder scene and done all of that stuff, but it seems like a dead end after that.
Reread the journal again and figure out who else you still have to talk with to shed some light on the murder. Be a kleptomaniac as in all RPGs and still anything not bolted down, you may stumble on a clue that way even if you can't figure it out beforehand.
>>
>>382012082
>I went ranger and fighter
Learn crafting. Crafting gives the best gear and it is also the most reliable source of gear. You need it, especially the special arrows for archer.
>>
>>382012639
I haven't talked to Therylon or Evelyn yet, but I don't think I've met either of them either. Are they in the town somewhere?

>>382012760
I already have two points in it. Is it better than smithing?
>>
File: 1477588159737.png (61KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
1477588159737.png
61KB, 321x321px
>>382013380
Never mind, just found them. I'm fucking bad at this game.
>>
Keep in mind OP you can 4 companions in Cyceal which you can take a maximum of two along with you. having a party of 4 will help you out. Also go out of the west gate (not the one that leads to the beach, the gate next to the morgue), the enemies there should be a fair deal weaker than in the north and east.
>>
>>382010135
Remember the Neverwinter Nights campaign? You start in a city, and there are four doors, and each door leads to a main quest with some side quests, and you do all four of them?
Its the same thing. Go visit the lighthouse.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.