[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is linear and boring as fuck. Why do normies love nu-naughty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
This game is linear and boring as fuck. Why do normies love nu-naughty dog so much?
>>
>linear
>bad

Fucking kids and their open world shit
>>
>linearity
>bad
I want to play, not walk around and search for playing
>>
>>382006165
I'm saying it's too linear. Games like thief and dishonored do this type if gameplay a lot better by giving you a lot of different options and tools within big maps.
>>
>linear
>bad
It's only shit at the beginning, before Tess dies.
>>
>>382006027

My problem was the boring stealth gameplay and half assed ladder and plank parts. It's a well polished game but overrated as fuck, especially when it comes to story.
>>
>>382006401
First impressions are really good. Most people like the start a whole lot and let future downsides slide away.
>>
>>382006401
thanks so much for telling me Tess dies, I really appreciate it, especially since I yet have to play the game
>>
>>382007081

Tess isnt the little girl. She lives and makes out with a black chick in the dlc. The game sucks breh
>>
>>382007081
Ellie is immune to the virus and Joe kills all the scientists at the end that want to use her to develop a cure
>>
>people still asshurt over this game in 2017
>>
anybody on /v/ play multiplayer?
its pretty fun
>>
>>382007457
its rather funny because everyone was screaming about how this game would be forgotten within in a month in 2013
>>
>>382007457

>told by multiple people it's the greatest experience of their life
>finally play it
>7/10 wut
>>
>>382006027
Would you say you're not having fun ?
if so why bother?
>>
>>382007563

>people are diffrent

fucking what
>>
>>382007598
I'm not reggie
>>
>>382007081
No she doesn't

https://youtu.be/qn-HqFQls7Q
>>
>>382007753
top kek
>>382007081
Don't worry it happens really early.
>>
I loved it. Grounded was very stressful but satisfying

I feel like they need to find a good balance between TLOU and UC4 in order to hit that perfect spot (at least for me)
>>
>>382007628

Both of those guys happen to be irl fedorafags
>>
The combat was satisfying, albeit, a little simple.
I liked Joel; unfortunately, you're stuck with Ellie: the most annoying fucker in the universe.

it definitely doesn't deserve all its praise.
>>
>>382008879
>Ellie: the most annoying fucker in the universe.

You fucking take that back NOW
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.