[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you play this? The character is so fucking slow and lazy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

How do you play this? The character is so fucking slow and lazy. I am falling asleep due to the pace of this. Otherwise it's just fine.
>>
>>382000191
its not meant to be a fast game. if you don't appreciate the way its designed and find it boring, simply dont play it. there are many other games that will please u.
>>
>>382000191
to alleviate the fatness, dont wear an armor.
>>
git gud
>>
>>382000780
that meme is fucking dead. stop raping its carcass.
>>
>having too little patience to walk in a straight line

Get ritalin
>>
>>382000191
Play a new game because Dark Souls is a shit meme
>>
>>382000883
It's still valid
>>
>>382000191
>wearing literally metal sheets on your body
REEE WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW
>>
>>382001641
what validity does a meme have? nothing. telling a player to get good when they are complaining about slow movement makes no fucking sense
>>
>>382000191
Just take some of your fucking armor off, you autist.
I hate it when people can't even be bothered to learn how stats and inventory menues work before they start sperging out.
>>
>>382000191
Lol fat ass nigga
>>382002960
What's more important mobility or defense
>>
>>382003424
Mobility
>>
>>382003424
Roll through shit or tank shit.

Probably rolling considering how the i frames can get.
>>
File: 1381901258156.gif (914KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1381901258156.gif
914KB, 300x169px
>>382000191
>OP is clearly a bait
>autist Souls fans gets triggered

I love the franchise, but fuck if you are depressing to look at.
>>
>>382000883
>meme
not everything that is supposed to be funny is a 'meme'
>>
>>382003613
I've been using the broad long sword you get early in the game but I have halbred, gargoyle tail axe and a claymore but when I use any of those I feel very slow and can't use a shield. What should I use? The 80 longsword is starting to suck. I'm by the Titanite demon to get into the next area under undead parish.
>>
Don't use a shield

They offer you the shield way too early and it fucks up the way the game is meant to be played. I have no idea why they give you the sheild so early on, it just teaches you to play way too defensively.

Lose the shield
>>
>>382003981
What this guy said, but anti-what other people say. Fuck mobility. Stack as heavy armor as you can and wear no shield. Use a two handed axe/sword (Either just a basic +15 if you're going past 30 STR, or Lightning if below) and just pancake everything to death.

LITERALLY (Literally) Literally not a single enemy in this game can tank your damage faster than you can dish it out.
>>
Play any other game in the series if this is too slow.
Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are especially speedy.
>>
File: Richard-Dawkins-220x220.jpg (290KB, 967x967px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Dawkins-220x220.jpg
290KB, 967x967px
>>382003806
Actually...
>>
File: 1.jpg (41KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 900x650px
>fat rolling
another one bites the dust
>>
>>382000191
It's just a slower game compared to your traditional heavy action games like DMC or Ninja Gaiden. Something easier and casual to play inbetween marathon sessions of either. A nice middle-ground.

People take it a bit too seriously, but whatever.
>>
>>382000883
Insert banana man
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.