[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>negotiate with a high level enemy persona >*gives you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: haree.png (234KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
haree.png
234KB, 872x632px
>negotiate with a high level enemy persona
>*gives you 2k*
>"better luck next time!"
>>
File: 1493665723171.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493665723171.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>381996671
Haru thread? Haru thread! I love Haru!
>>
What a massive forehead
>>
>>381996805
What a massive qt!
>>
>>381996719
She's a much better character for where she showed up in the game than I thought she'd be.
Would've been easy to just half-ass it at that point and throw her in with very little personal story just as an asset to Morgana's sub-plot and to prop the Okumura shit.
>>
>>381997032
You could literally remove her from the story and the only thing you'd have to change would be how one door opens
>>
File: 1495968047707.png (283KB, 738x632px) Image search: [Google]
1495968047707.png
283KB, 738x632px
>>381996805
Bullying is against the rules anon
>>
>>381997391
I wasn't referring to her actual thematic importance, but how involved and good her confidant sub-plot was.
Like I said, it would've been easy for them to cheap out at that late stage and give her some flaky shit. But she easily had one of the better little side-stories.
>>
I found every girl in persona 5 to be pretty desirable except for ohya and haru.

Although, Haru might be fun in the way I could probably treat her like absolute dog shit and she wouldn't complain. I could beat her up and fuck her in the ass and she would probably still serve me some dinner with a smile and a black eye.
>>
>>381997982
I agree on Ohya. She was just toned-down-Takemi.
>>
>>381997982
I'll fuck you in the ass and beat you bitch
>>
>>381998450
Don't hold back. Make sure to call me a worthless piece of shit and spit on me too.
>>
>>381997620
>I wasn't referring to her actual thematic importance
Don't know where got the idea I was. I was referring to how Haru's relevance to both the plot and to the PT themselves disappears entirely after Okumura's palace and even before then the only thing she did to move the plot along was open a door. After that she's just kind of there doing absolutely nothing of importance that she may as well not have been included. As for her confidant it's nothing special or memorable really. Her development in it is minuscule and she never does anything with it outside of the confidant. All in all she's just very pointless and boring character
>>
>>381998521
The same goes for every member of the PT except for Makoto, Futaba, and Morgana.
>>
>>381998521
>Don't know where got the idea I was. I was referring to how Haru's relevance to both the plot and to the PT themselves disappears entirely after Okumura's palace and even before then the only thing she did to move the plot along was open a door. After that she's just kind of there doing absolutely nothing of importance that she may as well not have been included

I know. I said I wasn't referring to her actual thematic relevance or importance, so I acknowledge all this.
Though I will say that in how she cycled along both the main and Morgana's plot she probably had more of a hand than Yusuke/Ryuji/Ann who all served very straightforward singular purposes.

>As for her confidant it's nothing special or memorable really.

I disagree. It wasn't like Kawakami/Takemi-tier but it was good and continued the events of the story naturally.
>>
>>381998603
To an extent sure, but at least Ryuji ends up saving everyone's ass when Shido's palace is destroyed, Yusuke writes the calling cards, and Ann uses her looks once or twice. Haru has nothing
>>
>>381998763
>Morgana's plot
You do realize that that is agreed upon by many to be the most poorly written subplot in the story right? All it does is just sidetrack the main story and make Morgana act like a whiny baby for absolutely no reason. It can be removed from the story without consequence, just like Haru
>>
>>381999328
You're retarded
>>
>>381999328
>You do realize that that is agreed upon by many to be the most poorly written subplot in the story right?

Who is "many" because they have shit taste.
>built up logically since the start of the story
>we see Morgana's tensions grow over time leading up to the events
>brings in another party member and segues to the next palace perfectly
>highlights the emerging dissonance between the group
>>
>>381996671
At least it's not like 4 where they just fuck off after taking a bunch of shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.