[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "Going Commando" the worst PS2 Ratchet & Clank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 50

File: Ratchet_and_clank_gc_image.jpg (55KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet_and_clank_gc_image.jpg
55KB, 256x363px
Is "Going Commando" the worst PS2 Ratchet & Clank game? After being such a fan of the first game as well as "Up Your Arsenal" and "Deadlocked" this one just feels incredibly dull and generic so far. Does it get better?

Also the digital lockpicking segments are the most annoying minigame puzzles I've ever seen in any game. Who thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>381988362

It's the worst of the original trilogy.
>>
>>381988362
The first is the weakest by a decent margin.
>>
>>381990630
this
>>
it was rushed, they didn't have time to implement a lot of story elements or to balance a lot of levels, hence why the giant robot fight in the turrets and the YETIs are so godawful

R&C 3 is basically better in every way
>>
>>381988362
>worst game in the series
>not Gladiator
you must be literally retarded.
>>
>>381990572
How so? RC2 and onwards gameplay improvements make the first game obsolete.

>>381990630
I agree. Though I do concede that the first's level design is better because the other two games' planets are just linear corridors with no multiple paths being taken like the first game. They're just so much less expansive.
>>
>Going Commando
>the worst
>and people are agreeing with that

Is it opposite day and I didn't get the memo?
>>
>>381988362
The first is the worst one, simply because it's old and dated. R and C, Deadlocked, then 2, then 3 from worst to best.
t. 100%ed all of them.
>>
>>381990774
Gladiator was fine, it just wasn't really a Ratchet and Clank game
>>
>>381988362
It's my favorite R&C game but I never finished 3 and only played the first one through once. I really like the weapons, races, and arena fights
>>
File: remake.jpg (172KB, 800x1005px) Image search: [Google]
remake.jpg
172KB, 800x1005px
>>381988362
FTFY
>>
>>381990894
the first isn't even that dated, it's a solid platformer with a decent story and tight mechanics (an it runs at 60 fps).

2 tries a lot of cool ideas that don't really get properly implemented until 3 and the story is just all over the place
>>
>>381988362
I never bothered to 100% this game because of that fucking skill point where you need to kill all of the tribesmen with your wrench on that jungle planet.
Fuck that shit never seemed to work.
>>
>>381991025
you had to do it without dying and there were a secret group of them in an area where you get a platinum bolt
>>
>>381991016
For the time being it was terrific, and still is a great game, but there are some things in the game that are outright fucking frustrating. Ever tried to get the gold weapons and the R.Y.N.O. without cheating? Ever tried getting every skill point? Other than that I agree with you, i just had far more fun and a generally better time with 2.
>>
>>381991215
>Ever tried to get the gold weapons and the R.Y.N.O.

I did all this as a kid, god knows how I had the commitment since there's no way I would do that shit now. I don't think an NG+ optional extra really takes away too much from the game though, all the extra weapon upgrades in 2 were tedious as fuck as well
>>
>>381988362
(trying to keep spoiler free)
No, by far better than 1 in my opinion. Compared to 1 the armor and weapon upgrade systems along with the overall feel of the gameplay have improved a lot to me. The level design gets a LOT better in the few levels after you get Clank. I personally think the levels are the best of any Ratchet and Clank game period. (3 was my first played 2 somewhat recently so no nostaliga) The levels are just so vibrant and have a distinct feeling and mood to them... it's so hard to describe but it feels so good. The weapons are honestly average. If you're going for 100%, some of the weapons are a pain to upgrade and feel like they don't even belong, you'll see what I mean. But, the weapons that are good play fantastically. It is some of the most satisfying things to use some of the guns in the game, and the gun evolutions you get sometimes feel very rewarding! On top of that, there's a lot of high quality guns you'll be using throughout. Even some throwbacks from the first game are included... One complaint is older weapons get super irrelevant later in the game, so you'll only be using a few mainly, but that's a whole series complaint really. The story is meh, easy to follow and decent i guess but you aren't playing it for that anyways. A lot of the characters are pretty funny and enjoyable, and the enemies have life and can at times feel pretty cool in comparison to Ratchet and Clank 3 which is all tyrranoids. It has some neat minigames in it too that spice up the gameplay. Personally, I also prefer the arena battles in this one over up your arsenals, just personal preference, the bosses and enemies feel more alive. Lastly, I know I already mentioned this but especially in the later levels the atmosphere is just fantastic. Second to none in Ratchet and Clank. You're doing yourself a disservice not playing this game, it is spectacular. I agree, the start is boring but god does it get better. you'll love it if you loved the others
>>
File: 1488372624773.jpg (31KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488372624773.jpg
31KB, 473x480px
>>381990630
>Here, have an rebreather so you can swim without worrying about drowning
>lol jk now every stretch of water from here on is electrified with timed switches and will instakill you if you don't swim through quick enough
What was the fucking point
>>
File: 1372375827789.gif (500KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1372375827789.gif
500KB, 500x333px
>>381991360
>all the extra weapon upgrades in 2 were tedious as fuck as well
>mfw I had to try and upgrade the fucking hoverbomb and the spiderbot after never using them during the regular game
At least the Clank Shocker was useful when used together with the shield, but the Spiderbot and the Hoverbomb just felt like a gimmicky version of the Visibomb from the first game.
>>
>>381991512
games are supposed to get harder towards the end, not easier
>>
>>381991536
the weapon balance in that game sicked as well, the first two weapons you get are basically irrelevant by the end of the game and the wrench is just fucking useless
>>
File: 1488123950833.jpg (198KB, 807x362px) Image search: [Google]
1488123950833.jpg
198KB, 807x362px
>>381991536
>Unlock the Tesla Claw from RC1
>It's shit now
>>
File: ah dinnae gettit.png (72KB, 325x282px) Image search: [Google]
ah dinnae gettit.png
72KB, 325x282px
>>381991847
>the walloper no longer oneshots most enemies
>>
>>381991668
That's the point, you're supposed to keep getting new weapons as you progress because the difficulty and enemy health both ramp up. If the first two weapons were effective for the entire game there'd be zero reason to get new ones.
>>
File: 1495189565804.jpg (129KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1495189565804.jpg
129KB, 500x248px
>>381990862
Every year, I tell myself that Summer is a myth, but then I see threads like these.
>>
It's the best one, are you fucking retarded? Up Your Arsenal is garbage.
>>
>>381992113
difficulty doesn't just mean higher health enemies, the new weapons are supposed to add variety to the gameplay. The mini-nuke is one of my favourite weapons of the series but it's basically obsolete a third into the game
>>
>>381992257
That's just part of the game's design, you cycle out older weapons the further in you get. Then when you get to new game plus you buy the upgraded versions of those weapons and can use them however much you want.
>>
>>381990862

Don't you mean you DID get the memo?

hyuk hyuk
>>
OP here. One major thing that's bugging me is that the plot seems super obvious and overdone already. Here's my assumptions.

>masked contractor guy turns out to be a good guy (maybe a character from the first game?)

>Old man Megacorp guy is obviously either captain Quark or a relative of Quark.

>Megacorp is evil and tries to take over the universe after you find out you helped them in their plot.

>Super innocent prototype is actually mean and evil. Bonus points if he talks and becomes a villain that nobody takes seriously because of his cute appearance as a gag.

In the first game I felt like there was purpose and drive to what I was doing. In this one I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot since both ratchet and clank have become dumbasses in their judgment.

I also don't like how clean and sterile everything is. I expected the fact that it was made after the first game to mean that the environments would be more cluttered and detailed. It just feels bland and the devices all feel transparently gimmicky.

>>381991397
This gives me hope. I've only played the swamp planet and broadcast station planets so far and they just felt routine and dull. I haven't got Clank yet but if you say the levels become more unique after you get him then I'll do that.
>>
>>381990774
amazing in co-op

if you rate Deadlocked, FFA or A4O based on the singleplayer you're either retarded or missing out on multiplayer fun
>>
>>381992416
and I'm saying that design is shitty, sure the first game had strong weapons but they had limited ammo and even the portable ammo gadget made ammo way more expensive. 3 also remedied this by having a much better weapon upgrade system so the earlier weapons were still relevant by late game
>>
>>381992497
Desu. GC's plot isn't too hot. It feels more like a filler story if anything. Especially because nothing really important happens that affects later games. And the other games don't talk about it's events much. If at all.
>>
>>381992497
even the overall theme of 'corporations are bad' is essentially the same as the first game

I still love the first game for how much of a dick Ratchet was and how he and Clank basically hated each other for half of the game
>>
File: what do you mean, it all right.jpg (53KB, 690x610px) Image search: [Google]
what do you mean, it all right.jpg
53KB, 690x610px
>>381992497
Just stop playing it if you're going to be such an anus about it.

>>381992607
The first game still had you trading out early weapons for new ones as you progressed, did you keep using the bomb glove after you got the Devastator? Not unless you were out of ammo you didn't. It's not as apparent because there's less weapons in the first game but it's still there.
>>
>>381992567
>>381990774
Deadlocked probably had the best plot and story-line of any of the games I've played though. It was funny, unique, and had memorable characters. Plus the ending where the news reporters who were bashing you the whole time are cheering you on when their company turns against them was crazy satisfying. Vox was a good villain with good motivation and all the callbacks to previous games was fun. The big catch was the lack of Clank but I think it made the game nicely distinct. Definitely very different from the others.

>>381992641
I was worried about this. The characters and universe are a big reason why I play these games.

>>381992845
I just wanted to know what other people thought since I wasn't enjoying the game and wanted to know if it was worth going further. It sounds like it gets better later on so I'm going to keep going.
>>
>>381992845
>Not unless you were out of ammo you didn't

I already mentioned that in my post, you saved the stronger weapons for especially tough fights because of the limited ammo. I never really used the bomb glove in the first place because I found it awkward but the pyrocitor and blaster were definitely useable late game
>>
>>381992497
Yeah, but like I said the story isn't the strong point. IMO you played the 2 worst levels, keep going it really gets better.
>>
>>381992226
>Up Your Arsenal is garbage
Mega bait. You can't be serious.
>>
File: Courtney_and_Backup_Dancers.png (331KB, 506x600px) Image search: [Google]
Courtney_and_Backup_Dancers.png
331KB, 506x600px
>>381993479
This, how could you hate on the game that brought us Courtney Gears.
>>
File: courtney gears.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
courtney gears.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>381993926
>parents walk in
>>
>>381988362

God I fucking hate newfaggots to this series.

R&C2 is the best game in the entire series. It was the game that perfected the formula. Since you are a secondary little fucking faggot you wont know that since you played the others first, but aside from 1 and Deadlocked, every other game in this series is essentually a rehash of 2. So yeah, maybe after playing the others, 2 seems "generic" but that's because 2 invented that formula you little shit. It's actually 3 and the PS3 games that feel generic, 2 is the best one.

God, I thought the R&C1 haters who tried to play 1 like a shooter than 2 and 3 is were bad. Now we have fags hating 2 for being the original shooter R&C game (while 1 is a pure platformer).
>>
File: 1498098993887.png (117KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1498098993887.png
117KB, 648x648px
I'm tired of people saying the first game of a series I played is the worst. I'm not saying they're wrong, but it still makes me depressed
>Fallout 3 is the worst (before 4 came out)
>megaman BN 4 is the worst
>driv3r is the worst
>metroid prime 2 is the worst
>mario kart double dash is the worst
>>
>>381992497

>is this game the worst in the series?
>BTW I've only played the the first level and tutorial level and haven't even got unlocked all the mechanics yet

Kill yourself for making this fucking shit thread loser.
>>
>>381994192
>driv3r is the worst
People fucking hated driv3r even when it was first released.
>>
PS2 R&C is textbook 3 > 2 > 1
>>
>>381994102
3 was literally the same as 2. It only added a multiplayer mode.
>>
>>381990772
>YETIs are so godawful
I know even the game developers stated they were overpowered, I guess they forgot about Heavy Bouncer. Only problem is when you run out of ammo.
>>
>>381994102
I played all the games in order when they game out and have replayed them all multiple times since and I still think 2 is the worst of the original trilogy
>>
>>381988362
>>381992497
>>381994192

Offical R&C power rankings.

2 > 1 > 3 > ACiT >>>> QfB > Deadlocked > ToD

Haven't played the REmake or Nexus yet. OP2 is easily the best game in the series I dunno what your problem is, maybe your taste?
>>
1 is undoubtedly the worst, but only because of how clunky and unrefined it is
>>
>>381994352

No 3 is way too combat focused. Half the levels are just combat arena's and defense missions with no level design, just a shooting gallery. Also it was way to grindy with the unlocks, while 2 was just right.

Yeah it had fairly good couch MP though. But 2 is a better and more balanced game overall.
>>
>>381994254
I was just asking if it was worth playing more of. People told me it was and why so I'm going to play more of it. There's nothing here to be mad about.

>>381994102
I played 1, 3 and deadlocked more than 10 years ago. I got a game from the franchise every once in a while because I didn't have enough money for every one of them as a kid so I played a mismatch of the releases just as I'd get them as gifts from my parents. Now as an adult I'm finally going through and playing them sequentially. I'd hardly call myself new to the series and in total I've played like 5 of the games.
>>
>>381994403
>QfB better than ToD

on content alone ToD is still better and QfB was basically a level of ToD, i dont understand anon
>>
>>381994265
I thought it was fun at the time. After playing them all again I'd say my rank is 2 > san fran > 1 > 3

Some more games to add to the list
>>381994192

>Jak III
>Crash bandicoot 2
>Battlefield 3
>FFVII (This might just be memers)
>Pokemon gen III
>>
>>381992497
You're literally 3 planets in and you're already dicking it (to be fair, the beginning of 2 and the 'turret boss' are "that part" of the game).

I've played 1, 2 and 3 at least 7-8 times in terms on NG+, the beginning of 2 is easily the weakest but kicks in mid-way. 1 is my favourite game because of nostalgia and how rough it is around the edges, 2 has the most fun weapons/gadgets, 3 has fun multiplayer and neat cheats. They're all great games. Even Deadlocked is fun co-op.
>>
>>381994192
whichever you enjoyed most and had the most fun with is always the best game in a series, anon!
>>
File: ratchet-clank.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ratchet-clank.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>381993479
No he's right, relative to Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal has so much bullshit in it it feels weaker than the previous installments.

>poor story
>humor isn't that good
>Secret agent Clank stages
>Sky diving sections
>driving section
>Q-Force
>Weakest weapon line up in the series
>uninspired level design/planets
> terrible waifu
>Ryno is shit
>gadgets are meh
>The sewer crystal collecting is shit
>the arena sucks
>Klunk
>All the power armor makes Ratchet look fat
>>
>>381994619
>Jak III
>Worst
You clearly haven't played the The Lost Frontier.
>>
>>381994714
I'm still unhappy that he wears a shirt in every game after 1.
>>
>>381994568

Well ToD too me just felt like the most formulaic R&C game of the lot. Just really by the numbers. QfB was short as fuck but I really liked the 2 levels in it, and the lighting effects. I guess they are interchangeable really. QfB is short as fuck.
>>
>>381994809
Well he never keeps his fucking armors for some reason.
>>
>>381994782
They're not my opinons, they're what I've seen on /v/ over the years.

>>381994706
This is 100% true but it still makes me feel bad for having bad taste
>>
>>381994548

What a poor childhood you had, missing out on the undisputed best game on the series, only to play it years later now that you are an adult and it will never be as good as when you were a kid.

RIP in piss, anons fun, joy and happiness.
>>
File: courtney.png (651KB, 1569x1919px) Image search: [Google]
courtney.png
651KB, 1569x1919px
>>381994714
>Terrible Waifu

>not wanting a 10 foot tall robot popstar to brutally murder you/painfully turn you into a robot

How can you even have taste this bad.
>>
Nah I liked 2 a lot. A bit easy and boring in the beginning but it does pick up a lot. I loved the gun upgrade system
>>
>>381994494
>3 is way too combat focused
It had plenty of platform and shooting mixed levels. Florana, Tyrannosis, Both Obanis, Metropolis, Zeldrin Starport, Crash Site and even those Quark vidcomics. Granted the game was still overly slanted itself towards shooting, at least it refined those shooting elements and had some of the best action oriented sections.
>>
>>381994619

>Jak 3
>worst

Underrated for sure it's a great game, but the Jak 2 hate is way worse. I dunno what the fuck people have wrong with Jak 2 it's brilliant. But yeah Jak 3 needs more love as well.
>>
>>381994965
Not talking about Courtney, but that god awful love interest Ratchet has is such a generic furry insert that she almost makes me sick.
>>
>>381990772
>YETIs

fuck I forgot about that, I remember getting my ass kicked up and down that tundra searching for that dude's crystals.
Eventually got em all though.
>>
>>381994714
>poor story
significantly better than 2's

>humour isn't that good
no worse than the rest of the series, although 2 had some hilarious moments

>secret agent clank sections
significantly better than the pointlessly simple clank sections in 2

>sky diving sections
yeah they were weird but over so quickly they're barely mentionable

>driving sections
I enjoyed them personally

>Q-force
seeing characters from the first game again was great

>weakest line up in the series
u fucking wot m8

>uninspired level design/planets
see above

>terrible waifu
agreed

>Ryno is shit
nothing has ever come close to the original RYNO anyway

>gadgets are meh
streamlining the dynamo and swingshot was nice but I never liked the gadgets in any of the games

>the sewer crystal collecting is shit
I enjoyed it more than the crystal in 2 but they probably should have only had half the crystals they did

>the arena sucks
yeah it felt unfinished

>klunk
oh god I forgot how dumb that was

>all the power armour makes Ratchet look fat
I always use the bonus skins anyway so whatever
>>
>>381995037
>I dunno what the fuck people have wrong with Jak 2 it's brilliant.
At the time people had the same reaction to it as they do now to Beyond Good and Evil 2.
>>
>>381995103
I didn't even consider her as a waifu. You are forgiven.
>>
>>381995024

Yes it had a lot but I didn't buy it to just play a fair good amount of platforming levels. I bought it for a whole game of platforming. I am not saying R&C3 is bad. It's an an amazing game, and it's platforming levels are super good. But at like 60-70% platforming levels, it can't top 2 or even 1, which were both like 95% platforming levels.
>>
>>381988362
Going commando is actually still the best r&c
The only downside it has it that it doesnt have strafe shooting controles which kinda sucks but everything else is better than all other r&c
>>
I liked two a lot. The games where you're separated from Clank are the ones that feel the worst to me. Fuck YETIs, though.
I still think the worst thing in all of the series is the shit crystal collecting in Up Your Arsenal.
>>
>>381995037
Jak 2 was hard as fuck. I'm probably just a pleb tier player but jesus that game doesn't pull any punches.
>>
>>381995229
but it does have strafe shooting, it's the one that introduced it to the series
>>
>>381995346
That's a common complaint some people have about it really. Personally. I don't remember ever having a hard with Jak 2. But hey.
>>
>>381995037
>but the Jak 2 hate is way worse. I dunno what the fuck people have wrong with Jak 2
Hard (for the wrong reasons), 180 turn in content from the first game, wannabe GTA clone, guns tacked on at last minute, silly controls, questionable dialog and characterisations (again, 180 on the first game), bastardisation of neat lore.
>>
>>381991512
The O2 mask let you Accsess previously inaccessible areas on previous planets.
>>
>>381988362
R&C3 > R&C2 > Rest of the series
>>
>>381995362
Once again, strafing was in the first game too, you unlock it with the Jet Pack upgrade and activate it by double tapping either L2 or R1 (I forget, it's shit anyway).
>>
>>381995346
yeah it's massively punishing and some of the checkpoints are just brutal, the gunplay and ammo was just kind of awkward as well
>>
>>381995578
I wasn't counting that because of how useless it was
>>
>>381991512
The O2 Mask is primarily for space
>>
>>381995657
I agree with this anon. The jetpack strafe was shit. Two gave us proper strafe.
>>
>>381995197
To be truthful I hadn't played GC in a long time but one thing I did hate from 3 was it's diminished level design. The first game had branching paths at the start of a level that could either lead to the main objective or an optional item. Basically rewarding exploration. The excellent level design of that game made it always satifiying and to pick a path and see what it leads to since the longest route doesn't always lead to plot progression (Eudora). In 3 it's just straight linear paths with not much exploration. Don't know if GC had this issue though.
>>
>>381994403
Deadlocked has the best pure 3rd person shooter gameplay of the PS2 games. Also couch co-op
>>
>>381994809
Skins fag
>>
>>381991095
If you feel like being a casul, The achievement still works when you've cleared the world and less enemies spawn because of it. Do it just before you go into NG+.
>>
File: 1471598927940.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1471598927940.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
Up Your Arsenal is the worst of the PS2 games.

>hey what if we completely fucked up the color palette and made everything ugly as sin
>hey what if we insert mission-based progression and shitty vehicles
>hey what if we have a giant robot battle where you just shoot cannons at his big dumb hitbox for half an hour

Ratchet controls fine and everything but I honestly cannot play UYA because of the abhorrent palette. It's a fucking eyesore.

It's completely absurd that they felt as though the game looked good like that. What happened to the colors, goddammit? The first game was vibrant and colorful. GC was very blue but there was still a lot of colors inside of those blue areas.

UYA is overwhelmingly muddied browns and oranges, with a bright orange HUD and yellow font to really sear into your retinas.
Fuck it all. It's so fucking bad.
>>
>>381995964
>hey what if we have a giant robot battle where you just shoot cannons at his big dumb hitbox for half an hour
Are you sure you aren't thinking about GC?
>>
File: rc3 metropolis.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rc3 metropolis.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>381995964
I thought the return to metropolis looked nice, so did blackwater city and quarks secret base
>>
File: 1478002846054.jpg (20KB, 232x254px) Image search: [Google]
1478002846054.jpg
20KB, 232x254px
>almost post "I remember chainging the HUD elements to a blueish color"
>remember i'm thinking of Fallout 3 and NV
>>
>>381996102
Shit, I guess that was GC.
The palette for that area is very UYA so I must've got them confused in my memory.

Also doesn't help that my most recent experience with the PS2 games is watching the dev commentaries for GC and UYA back to back.
>>
>>381996303
>PS2 games is watching the dev commentaries for GC and UYA back to back.
Where can you find that? Youtube?
>>
>>381996368
https://www.youtube.com/user/uselesspodcasts/playlists
>>
>>381996368
>>381996368
For some reason the GC playlist isn't on that page
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBE216F8E761D085C
>>
File: 1497743728696.jpg (117KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1497743728696.jpg
117KB, 667x659px
>that fucking water section in Blackwater City in the first game that you have to go through to get to Quark's trailer

Jesus christ it's enough to give you hydrophobia
>>
>>381996467
>>381996605
max comfiness thanks.
>>
Is the trilogy on vita a good version of them? I remember playing the PSP one on my friends PSP years ago, and I wanna give the series a proper try again.
>>
File: ratchet-clank-easter-egg-3.jpg (30KB, 489x434px) Image search: [Google]
ratchet-clank-easter-egg-3.jpg
30KB, 489x434px
>>381996664

>that part in blackwater city where you can give the hoverboard girl huge tits.
>>
>>381988362
It's my least liked of the first 4 games. I'd have to revisit it in order to compare it to the others, though.
>>
File: 594140de49578_nbJpi__605.jpg (68KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
594140de49578_nbJpi__605.jpg
68KB, 605x807px
how good/bad is the remake?
>>
>>381991016
1 is not tight in the slightest.
Were you blackout drunk and unable to feel how loose and weightless the momentum is? You can't even quarter turn properly in 1. It's like playing Conker where you can only turn in this stupid wide arc after building a light momentum.

I replayed them all just last weekend and I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that R&C1 is the absolute worst game of the series because the controls are barely functional at specific points where they want you to be as close to percise as possible. Not to mention the combat is extremely halfassed in 1 because they didn't know if it was going to be successful or not so they tried to focus more on the platforming.
It's not godawful, but compared to later games, 1 is pretty terrible unless you like a reminder of old ps2 platformers not knowing how to design gravity yet. Like that step up between Jak2 and Jak3.
>>
>R&C thread
I hope insomniac is able to top A crack in time someday because that game is the peak of the series purely gameplay wise imo
>>
>>381997154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kD_QhYgIA4&t=3s

it's shit
>>
>>381997178
You should try playing R&C1 with wrench only; it's possible up to some bosses/Quark space base.
>>
>>381995773

No you are right there. That is a thing I loved about R&C1 as well that was lacking in R&C3 which was very notable. The branching paths made levels so much more fun to explore, I think Blackwater City with the whole underground tunnels path, or the cities path was my favorite.

R&C2 had the branching paths system as well though I don't think it was quite as dramatic as the first, but it did definitely have branching paths in most of the levels, as well as some levels like the desert and ice planet being completely open.
>>
>>381997154
Gameplay is fine and it looks visually impressive.

However it really fucks up on a lot of things. It's no way better than the original, even with strafing. The story has been fucked up, there's no real relationship between the main characters, a lot of planets have been cut, Ratchet is now some generic nerd (despite laughing at them in the original), it quite literally takes scenes directly from the movie, the funny cutscenes you get from the variety of characters are now just the characters standing still and blankly staring at each other while talking, the music is total shit, they cut a bunch of weapons and added in ones from the future games, Drek is no longer a menacing villain, they shoved Nefarious into it again, Quark isn't anywhere near as good of a character as the original, 30fps, it doesn't have that unique artstyle of the originals, etc.

It's shit.
>>
>>381997154
>>381997242
It's perfectly fine but not without flaws

Most of the problems are the story and how it's implemented. The gameplay is rad and I had a ton of fun.
>>
>>381996786
I downloaded it quite recently but only got a chance to play 1 so far. There are a few problems. Mainly the input lag, my god it was frustrating. Also the sound is fucked up, like the music doesn't loop well and some of the tracks where you go on the alternative routes don't even play.

I heard there isn't input lag on 2 and 3 though, I've yet to play them.
>>
>>381997281
I actually did that as a kid years ago. It was wrench and rocket launcher only or some shit. I might go back and try that again since 1s wrench combat was pretty solid overall to my memory. It's almost like they added guns last minute because it wasn't very unique or memorable until they did it or something. Then it just stuck as the entire pitch of the franchise and they kept trying to up the ante.
>>
>>381997154
It's 50/50 for me. On one hand the presentation is amazing, all Ratchet games since Tools have been a visual treat to the eye. The weapons are fun to use and the controls are what you expect from a 15 year old franchise that pretty much perfected it since the first or second game.

The story on the other hand isn't as favorable compared to the first. Too much 'Dreamworks' humor spoils the characters I love, and the main protagonists have been written in a way that completely alters their personality.

The world feels very 'Gearbox' in terms of dialogue. The original games and even the Future series felt fresh and the worlds were alive with random NPC's who we're funny at times, but the remake feels the need to crack a joke every minute or so it feels tacked on.

It isn't as long as the original with planets cut out and lots of weapons from the original game don't return for some odd reason. But all in all it's a decent game.
>>
File: funny gadgetron man.png (2MB, 1506x799px) Image search: [Google]
funny gadgetron man.png
2MB, 1506x799px
THE KIDS LOVE THEIR SOCIAL MEDIAS

HASH... TAG... GADGETRON!
>>
>>381997437
Also forgot to mention that nobody ever shuts the fuck up. Having to hear Quark make that dumb joke about not being able to breath underwater every time you go underwater was ridiculous.
>>
File: WOW.gif (493KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
WOW.gif
493KB, 160x160px
>>381991009
>they put button prompts above the mines on grindrails
WHO NEEDS THIS? WHO SEES SOMETHING IN THEIR PATH IN A VIDEOGAME AND DOESN'T UNDERSTAND TO EITHER HIT IT OR JUMP IT?
>>
>>381997615
Wikipedia says it has issues too, so maybe I'll avoid that and play the originals when I get round to getting a PS2.
How's the PSP one then if anyone's played it? I don't remember much at all about it, not that I ever played a lot of it I don't think.
>>
File: file.png (283KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
283KB, 500x375px
>>381997821
>>
>>381997964
They must've borrowed valve's test audience. Those same fucking people that spent 2 hours walking in circles in a portal level and got lost in a straight corridor
>>
>>381997964
Children, the target audience for this series.

It's not the first time R&C's done this either, but you can turn it off in the settings.
>>
File: Qwark.png (351KB, 687x620px) Image search: [Google]
Qwark.png
351KB, 687x620px
>>381997821
So who looked at this, heard this, wrote this, and thought it was okay?
>>
File: 1498564116979.png (91KB, 628x390px) Image search: [Google]
1498564116979.png
91KB, 628x390px
>>381997821
>>
File: Giant_Mech.png (318KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
Giant_Mech.png
318KB, 630x354px
Honestly all 3 of the original series are excellent games. For what its worth, I feel Size Matters was the shittest of the lot - by far.

In regards to R&C 2 though, I can't believe no one picked up on how shit this boss fight was.
>>
>>381997242
who the hell watches an 1 hour and 20 minutes videogame review?
>>
>>381999091
it's pretty good to be fair, I just watched it in chunks throughout the day
>>
>>381994192
Isn't that inherently a good thing? It means the series got better as time went on.
>>
>>381999091
>he thinks 1 hour and 20 minutes is long

hahahaha. This video has gone from like 40k views to nearly 200k views within a week. Times are changing for the better, kiddo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp4-9G47uF0
>>
File: 1495804693203.gif (3MB, 304x378px) Image search: [Google]
1495804693203.gif
3MB, 304x378px
>>381997242
>consumerism
What the fuck is this dude talking about? They're just making sure you don't ignore all the boxes, jesus christ and of course it's some snobby british cunt.
>>
>>381999091
you've probably spent more time watching shitty movies or a useless E3 conference. it's not that long.
>>
>>381997759
>Too much 'Dreamworks' humor
Spot on. I wish we could go back to the humour of the PS2 era. Deadlocked is the funniest game for me for two reasons: Dallas and Juanita.
>>
I haven't been able to play a R&C game after 1 for a reason that I won't talk about because it's unrelated to the thread, but I do own 2. Is it worth playing?
>>
>>381999591
>for a reason that I won't talk about

Get on with it
>>
>>381999591
It really is. OP is just retarded.
>>
>>381994403
Scorpion Flail alone puts Deadlocked at at least fourth.
>>
>>381994403
>2>1>3

You are are retard
>>
>>381997154
Bad with good presentation.
>>
>>381999269
>5 hours
jesus christ what a waste of time. to each his own i guess.
>>
>>382000107
>browsing /v/
jesus christ what a waste of time. to each his own i guess.
>>
>>381999632
It's really not that bad. R&C1 was the last game my Dad and I played together before my parents divorced. We played through the entire game together, and a few days after we beat it my mom told me they were splitting up. The only reason he bought me the game was so we could play one last game together and wouldn't let me play it unless he was in the room with me.

That's my blog update for today.
>>
File: R&C.jpg (104KB, 670x1240px) Image search: [Google]
R&C.jpg
104KB, 670x1240px
>>
>>382000324
which parent was in the wrong
>>
File: 2eb.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2eb.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>382000463
kek
>>
I hated that part when you fight with Giant Clank
>>
>>382000463
>Ratchet is apparently the last Lombax
>when there was clearly another lombax shown in the series
>and female, at that
Derp.
>>
File: Cassiopeia_better.png (412KB, 549x349px) Image search: [Google]
Cassiopeia_better.png
412KB, 549x349px
>>382000463
I know that image is only including the OT chicks but...
https://youtu.be/Vhq1J3llsHM?t=1m6s
>>
>>381994714
look at this fag
>>
File: Carbonox_armor.png (556KB, 510x509px) Image search: [Google]
Carbonox_armor.png
556KB, 510x509px
>second game in the series has the best fucking armour

they reuse weapons all the time now, at least give me back my armour
>>
>>382000664
Maybe she died in between games.
>>
>>381999071
what was so bad about this boss fight? It's been years since I last played 2 and I can only vaguely recall fighting this thing
>>
>>382000930
wasn't she on the radio for crack in time?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>382000724
>>382000463
>>
>>382000478
I have no idea. They rarely interacted with eachother because my Dad worked nights and my Mom worked 9-5. My sister says that they hated eachother, but always kept their arguments away from me.
>>
>>382000664

This, that whole last Lombax plot of the PS3 games was always fucking retarded, and part of the reason ToD was the weakest R&C game.
>>
File: 1485315298889.jpg (89KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1485315298889.jpg
89KB, 894x894px
>>382000980
I only played the first 3.
>>
>>382000980
I think the radio in aCiT mentions that she disappeared alongside the father of the ToD chick, so that Ratchet can still be the only Lombax in the "galaxy"
>>
>>382001038
I hated that it made Ratchet super-special, and Clank in ACiT (though the game overall was good). I always liked that they were two nobodies running around saving the galaxy just because.
>>
>>382000945

The first time fighting it was alright, bar being a bit long and repetitive (you had to keep jumping around to different turrets - normal weapons did next to no damage). The repetition continued in challenge mode, instead of trying something new/upgraded weapons, etc you still had to go through almost half an hour of turret jumping this fucking boss who used the same attack over and over again.
>>
File: 1476922570588.gif (824KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476922570588.gif
824KB, 400x256px
3 > 1 = Deadlocked > 2

I was really disappointed with 2. Because of circumstance it ended up being the last one I played of the above 4 and after constantly hearing it was the best of the trilogy I was ready to be blown away, but I wasn't. It was just an inferior 3 with shitty ship sections, crystal grinding, inferior upgrade system, shitty plot, shitty bosses and shitty skill points (hurr break ever breakable on the planet ad infinitum). No clue how it's ranked so highly by the fanbase.
>>
File: 1494963381699.png (74KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
1494963381699.png
74KB, 248x247px
>>381999071
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING WITH THIS FIGHT.
THAT WHOLE PLANET IS THE REASON I NEVER REPLAY GOING COMMANDO
>>
>>382001301

Yes I liked that too. The PS3 trilogy just couldn't compare to the PS2 trilogy. Well ACiT was almost there but ToD and QfB were miles behind and I didn't even play ItN.
>>
>>382000919
infernox was pretty cool too desu.
>>
File: R&C2 UYA - Helen render.jpg (294KB, 2666x2000px) Image search: [Google]
R&C2 UYA - Helen render.jpg
294KB, 2666x2000px
>>382000724
The character designer for this series must've been into fat robot chicks. I won't fault him for it.
>>
>>382001359
>>381999071
>>382001378

>half an hour

I swear to god the hate for this levels is just memes and fags who are bad at the game. I never even knew this level was disliked until only just recently and I've been browsing this board since 2008.

That boss is easy and takes like 5 minutes to kill. Literally a non issue, in fact, it was kinda a cool level.
>>
>>382000945
there's two ways to fight the boss
either you jump from turret to turret, dealing enough damage over like 5 minutes doing the same repetitive crap over and over
or, assuming you've done ALL the optional content until now and upgraded (almost) ALL of your current weapons, you might be able to deal enough damage do kill him without resorting to turrets. You really need your entire arsenal for that though. source: my ass from playing most of the R&C games more than 15 times over the past years
>>
>>381994403
ToD embodies everything great about the Ratchet & Clank series
only thing some could say it lacked were minigames and some sort of multiplayer like UYA had
>>
File: 1386542910417.png (97KB, 168x204px) Image search: [Google]
1386542910417.png
97KB, 168x204px
>>382001529
>only recently found out people don't like the Thugs-4-Less mech
>browsing since 2008
Sure you have, buddy
>>
I remember the second one being so boring I played it once and never again, while I played through 3 like 6 times in a row and I still replay 1 every now and then. I can't remember what I disliked about it but I remember the levels just being huge and empty and the weapons were just disappointing. Like the fucking lava gun turning into an entirely different weapon upon upgrading. Although the rc tank was the tightest shit.
>>
>>382001631
not him but i always found ToD boring and liked Q4B better
>>
>>382001371

I fucking hate you newfags who played 1 or 2 late and try to retroactively shit on them.

2 is the best in the series but you had to play it in release order. The reason the rest of the games don't hold up is they are literal clones of 2.

There are essentially three Ratchet and Clank games in existence. 1, 2 and Deadlocked. That's it, every other game is a clone of 2 or some non canon spin off like All4One. So yeah, playing 2 late after playing some of the others, you are gonna wonder what the fuss was about. But it's like playing Half Life 1 today, and wondering what the fuss was about. It influenced so much that came after so it retroactivly loses some of it's lustre, but at the time it was just jaw droppingly good, and still is, it's just it's samey now because every single sequel but Deadlocked copied it. As much as I like 2, I have gotten sick of 2 clones as well, I wouldn't mind another R&C game in the style of 1 with less focus on shooting and more on platforming.
>>
>>382001827
>lava gun turns into a generic blaster

what the fuck were they thinking. at least they fixed it in UYA
>>
>>382001631
>ToD embodies everything great about the Ratchet & Clank series

Yeah it did, you are right. But that's the bad thing, it's like a mashup of every R&C game. It has no identity of it's own. Is it good? Yeah it is. But it's just, so formulaic and by the numbers.
>>
>>382001827
>>382001995
The Meteor Gun is actually top tier once you give it the lock on mod. Still shit how they completely removed the uniqueness of the weapon though.
>>
>>382001954
Sorry but if the game truly was the best in the series it would remain the best despite having played the succeeding ones first.
>>
File: sad beep.png (112KB, 225x209px) Image search: [Google]
sad beep.png
112KB, 225x209px
>mfw the developer commentaries went from comfy interesting videos with mild banter to that British kid dicksucking the devs once Tony left.
Those two have literally 0 chemistry together and I still haven't bothered to watch all episodes of the last series they did, that includes the ones from the leaked beta.
>>
>>382002073
it might be strong but its lame. the game isn't exactly hard so the power of the gun doesn't really matter IMO
>>
File: CALL TO HIM AND HE WILL COME.gif (1MB, 276x232px) Image search: [Google]
CALL TO HIM AND HE WILL COME.gif
1MB, 276x232px
>>382000463
>no helga porn
>no good r&c porn
>>
>>381988362
If you're playing it after Up Your Arsenal, yeah, it's gonna feel like a severe downgrade. It's a damn fine game, but it's a very transitory one.

Though I'd argue that the first game in the series is the technical "worst" by any sensible margin.
>>
>>382002034
but it was the right thing to do
it was Ratchet's PS3 debut, so they had to do a basic game with the best of the best, just like they did with the PS4 game
the special extra games like Deadlocked or All 4 One always came towards they end (QfB excluded)
although I would say it had its own identy with the whole Zoni thing
>>
>>382002204
I mean, they got a tiny bit better because they did develop some chemistry together, but a few hours recording obviously can't beat a friendship that started in what, high school?
also Mike has less interesting things to say about R&C1, and we can't even see him play and fail like in the other games because the brit is playing
>>
>>382002167

It still is the best to this day.
But no game can ever compare to hype. There is not a game in existence that can compare to the hype of "best game in the series".

Not even Dues Ex or VtMB. People hype that games and people actually come out disappointed, despite them being literal 10/10 masterpeices.

R&C2 is better than all of it's clones, even in 2017, it BTFO's it's clones because it has far superior level design. Still nothing will live up to hype. The lesson is, don't fall for hype or "le best in le series" shit. There is a reason a lot of /v/ seems to "irrationally" hate everything, because it leads to you enjoying games so much more once you actually play them.
>>
>>382002634
well, that's just like, your opinion, man
>>
File: A3IUAJ8.jpg (343KB, 1440x1218px) Image search: [Google]
A3IUAJ8.jpg
343KB, 1440x1218px
what would restore this series to it's former glory
>>
>>382003656
Changing the developers.
>>
actual R&C rankings

2 = 3 > 1 >>>>>> 4

4 is barely even a game
>>
>>382004036
gladiator is good though
>>
>>382003836
LOL because that worked so well for sky right? :)
>>382004036
>Deadlocked/Gladiator is barely even a game
What?
>>
>>382004036
4 had the best humor, especially Vox
>>
>>381990630
Strange given I replayed them all and RC1 was by far the best and the only one I completed. 2 and 3 are good however they mostly devolve into straffing and shooting, theres far less thought put into combat, the first may be difficult to aim but that forces you into using a greater variety of tactics and weapons, the rest just throw waves of enemies at you.
>>
>>382004216
>because that worked so well for sky right
What if Naughty Dog buy the franchise?
>>
>>382005494

It would be guaranteed to be the worst entry in the series, even worse than Size Matters or Secret Agent Clank.
>>
>>381999071
Size Matters also was a PSP game originally.
I loved the way they handled armor in that game.
>>
>>381997242
Brit youtubers have by far the worst opinions on the internet
>>
>>381988362
Literally the best in the series.
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>382003836
no

>>382003656
have Sony give Insomniac the funding and the time to actually make a full sized game
they haven't done so since Crack in Time
>>
>>382005402
>shitty controls are now a feature
JUST
>>
>>382006132

R&C1's controls are perfect though.

You, you didn't try to play R&C1 as a shooter, did you anon?
>>
>>381988362
this is the first one that had upgradeable weapons
>>
File: 10rodts.jpg (56KB, 1101x518px) Image search: [Google]
10rodts.jpg
56KB, 1101x518px
>tfw Sony asked Insomniac to alter Ratchet's eyebrows in a Crack in Time to appeal more towards the nip audience.
>>
Ratchet and clank og trilogy had better level design than dark souls
>>
File: 1385884548233.jpg (9KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1385884548233.jpg
9KB, 300x303px
Nevermind rating the games themselves. Which one had the best RYNO? My vote goes to the original

>Grinding bolts autistically for hours on end and then giving up and using the hoverbike race glitch
>tfw using it for the first time
>>
I played through all these games a gazillion times as a kid and I have to say 2 became a slog in the middle part. The thugs4less were fucking funny, and the spaceship segments were really good. I still can't put it over 3 for some reason. The first 3 are all top notch games, with the first only held back by minor qol improvements.
3 = 2 > 1 > ACiT > Deadlocked > ToD/QfB > Co-op > SM > ItN
>>
>>382008565

>Hoverbike

I MEANT HOVERBOARD FUCK
>>
>>382006132
Who said shitty? its just not a strictly a 3rd person shooter and thus the level and enemy design is made to take this into account...then you go play RC2 and its just tons of enemies spawning at you while you strafe shoot till they dissapear.
>>
>>382008565
frustrated me that the hoverboard glitch only works if you didn't break those boxes before
>>
>>382001954
>deadlocked wasn't a non-canon spin off
>deadlocked wasn't a 2 clone
>>
>>382008565
Definitely RYNO II or RYNO IV, I fucking hate how the RYNOs past that are basically glorified shotguns that you have to get up close to be effective
>>
File: Ratchet.jpg (98KB, 937x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet.jpg
98KB, 937x1295px
Deadlocked is so terribly underrated. It doesn't have the exploration and set pieces of the previous 3 but god damn was it an extremely fun arena fighter.
Ratchet never looked so badass before or since this game.
>>
>>382009424
deadlocked was a pure mission-based third person shooter. there was no exploration, no open levels, nothing that made it like any of the other games aside from universe and having (a much smaller) selection of weapons. it was still fun though, especially co-op
>>
>>382009608
>badass
frigg off randy
>>
>>382009608
it just felt like they took the original formula and then stripped major gameplay elements from it. not being able to fly was one of the worst parts of the game, that and the lack of an adventure feeling.
>>
>>382009424

Read my post again Deadlocked nigger. I specifically excepted Deadlocked.
>>
>>382009614
3 was like that as well though. Not as extreme as Deadlocked but 3 was the first Ratchet game to have mostly linear levels with little to no platforming.
>>
>>382009912
3 had as much platforming as 2
>>
COME AND BUY A PIXELIZER!
>>
>>382009841
That's my point. Deadlocked is a clone of 2, lack of platforming withstanding.
>>
>>382010131
no it didn't, it was a mostly linear 3rd person shooter. The way 1 and 2 did it was to have two separate paths on every planet, one focused on shooting the other on platforming. 3 removed that with every planet having just one path, involving mostly shooting with a little platforming. Also 3 had no grindboots. I was watching the dev commentary of 3 and they said they thought it was funny that they got platforming awards for 3 when it had become a strict 3rd person shooter.
>>
>>382010382

Deadlocked was not a clone of 2, holy shit you are retarded.

Deadlocked is the most wildly different game in the series, it's a bigger shift from 2 than 2 was from 1.
>>
>>382001954
Well I emulated all 3 games in the trilogy after not playing them since they released, and the difference between 1 and 2 blew me the fuck away. 2 fixed every annoyance I had with the first game and added a bunch of cool shit like weapon and health leveling. 3 was just more of the same but with a better story, Dr. Nefarious is an excellent villain.
>>
>>382010726
It took the gladiator aspect of 2 along with the strafing shooty aspects. It's a clone in all aspects except platforming.
>>
File: 1487526078956.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1487526078956.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
>>381993926
>>381994041
>>381994965
>>
RC2 is the best due to Megacorp weapons being fucking amazing.
>>
this is my personal opinion but

>awesome tier
going commando
up your arsenal
>great tier
ratchet and clank 1
deadlocked
a crack in time
>good tier
quest for booty
>ok tier
tools of destruction
into the nexus
size matters
>meh tier
secret agent clank
>never played
full frontal assault
all for one
>>
>>381995362
I'm pretty sure anon was referring to R&C3's "lock-strafe" control scheme introduced for the multiplayer which turns it into a 3rd person shooter complete with a reticule on screen at all times.
R&C2 did already have the unlockable 1st person mode though.
>>
>>382011213

It's literally a straight up third person shooter with the crosshair stickied to the analog stick unlike 2 where you have to manually aim and most times the sticks just move the camera around Ratchet.

You also don't have Clank at all.

The gladiator aspects of 2 is literally one mini game. I dunno anon, I think you are fucking brain dead if you think gladiator is another clone of 2.
>>
>awesome tier
Tools of Destruction
Up Your Arsenal
>great tier
Going Commando
A Crack in Time
Into the Nexus
Remake
>good tier
Quest for Booty
Size Matters
Secret Agent Clank
>ok tier
original Ratchet & Clank
>underrated and super fun in multiplayer tier
Deadlocked
All 4 One
Full Frontal Assault
>meh tier
Going Mobile
>>
>>382012793
Your opinion is good, but mine is better.

>Near perfection tier
Going Commando
A Crack in Time
>Still gets my dick hard to this day tier
Deadlocked
Up your Arsenal
>A good time tier
Into the Nexus
Ratchet and Clank 1
>Still fun tier
Tools of Destruction
Quest for Booty
>I mean sure, if I have to tier
Size Matters
Secret Agent Clank
>Get the fuck out of here tier
Full Frontal Assault
All for One
>>
>"60fps is not important" t. insomniac
>their games start selling like shit
Really makes u think
>>
Alright I guess I will chuck one in too.

>literal perfect games tier

Going Commando
Ratchet & Clank 1

>return to form tier

A Crack in Time

>a fun grind tier

Up Your Arsenal

>the fun is all over too quickly tier

Deadlocked

>formulaic rehash tier

Tools of Destruction
Quest for Booty

>did not fucking play tier

Nexus, Remake, spins offs.
>>
File: Rift_Inducer.jpg (14KB, 323x183px) Image search: [Google]
Rift_Inducer.jpg
14KB, 323x183px
Fuck tiering the games. Give me your favorite weapons, /v/. Pic related for me, always used the rift inducer when I could.
>>
>>381994041
I want to exterminate all organic life with courtney.
>>
>>381997154
The gameplay itself is fine and visually it looks fantastic, the story and music got fucked unfortunately.
>>
File: file.png (60KB, 310x304px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
60KB, 310x304px
>>382015198
I always like the transformation weapons, they're a fun novelty each time. Although I'm still waiting for a fucking usable Rainbow Afrolizer.
>>
File: 1494963345065.jpg (39KB, 749x744px) Image search: [Google]
1494963345065.jpg
39KB, 749x744px
>>382015198
any whip/flail weapon
>>
File: Render_Zodiac.png (113KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
Render_Zodiac.png
113KB, 500x305px
>>382015198
this is my all time favorite R&C weapon, it's just so massive. i fucking came when i finally managed to get the 1,5 million bolts and fired the thing for the first time
>>
>>382015198
Motherfucking walloper
>>
File: 1258972835523.jpg (42KB, 596x448px) Image search: [Google]
1258972835523.jpg
42KB, 596x448px
2>3>4>1.

This is law.
>>
>>382018390
the zodiac bothered me because it clearly outshined the RYNO 2 which is meant to be a much bigger deal
>>
>>382018823
to me the kind of out-of-place extra weapon feeling just added to the awesomeness. like they added it to the game for just the hell of it
>>
>>382018693
I unironically agree with this actually
>>
>>382018390
That thing was boring as fuck desu.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.