[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who exactly is the target audience for this garbage? Anyone that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 20

File: snes-classic.jpg (247KB, 1703x1256px) Image search: [Google]
snes-classic.jpg
247KB, 1703x1256px
Who exactly is the target audience for this garbage? Anyone that grew up playing snes and has nostalgia for it still have the snes and all the good games. Anyone else can simply emulate. Seriously who are these fucking retards going ape shit over this? If you actually care about snes... You have a snes.
>>
>>381986447
I own 2SNESs and dozens of games for them. I'll still get the mini.
>>
>>381986674
Why? Out of some semblance of a debt to Nintendo? If you still have the originals and have the option to emulate why would you pay for an emulator? This shit is like apple fans that just mindlessly buy whatever they put out because of "lol apple".
>>
>>381986823
Maybe some people just like owning things they have an attachment to. Not that hard to comprehend.
>>
>>381986823
Why would you care? I'll get it because it's easier to keep it plugged in all the time. I also can use the conttollers easily on other newer Nintendo hardware. If I wanted to play some SNES now, I would have to set up one of my systems and it would look bad on my new TV. The mini supports hdmi.
>>
>>381986990
But you just said you still own the original. This is literally just a cash grab. I'm not talking shit about the snes, I still have over 50 games for mine. But supporting shit like this is what's killing the industry. Have some standards.
>>
>>381986447
>Anyone that grew up playing snes and has nostalgia for it still have the snes and all the good games
Sold my SNES to buy an N64 back in 97 or 98
>>
SNES is my favorite console
I can emulate its entire library but playing with an Xbox 360 controller just isn't quite right. I don't expect the SNES mini to be more accurate than bsnes, in fact it's likely less accurate, and with loads less features, but something about playing on something that looks like a SNES with something that looks like SNES controllers really triggers my nostalgia. I'd definitely buy one for $80 since that's nothing, but there's bound to be supply shortages again so I doubt I'll get one, since I don't want it bad enough to camp out
>>
>>381986447
>Who exactly is the target audience for this garbage?
nintendo is like coca cola, people go ape shit for any memorabilia or 'limited' thing they release. this thing is not for people who play video games, this thing is for people who want to put it on their book shelf next to their gorillion amiibos and framed issues of nintendo power. collecting this stuff is fine, i dont know why nintendo fans try to rationalize buying this over simple emulation when it just comes down to wanting it to collect it like anything else. you can safely bet a lot of people who bought a mini nes never took it out of the box and emulate everything, same thing will happen with this.
>>
>>381986447
>"who would ever buy this" thread, season 2, episode 501508908485, black-or-white fallacy edition
>>
/v/ is really offended by these all-in-one game boxes for some reason.
Are y'all part of some religion that prohibits you from buying plastic novelties?
>>
my first console was a NES but then I was saved with a ps1 so I didn't catch the nintendo manchild syndrome
>>
File: JJ & Cap Watch BvS.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
JJ & Cap Watch BvS.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>381986447
Literally anyone vaguely interested in video games that isn't some bitter NEET on /v/. Everyone that posts here can and does emulate games. Your bitching is ridiculous and pointless here.

This shit has blown up all over facebook. Sorry you're a snowflake that can't understand that people that aren't you might want something.
>>
>>381987257
We're against lazy cash grabs. The more it's supported the more it becomes a standard. See: DLC.
>>
This will likely outsell the Wii U
If they make enough
They won't, and it'll be discontinued just like the NES
>>
>>381986447
Normies who want a quick dose of nostalgia so they can re-live their childhoods for 15 minutes then go back to their normie lives. AKA the same people who bought the NES classic AKA the same people who bought the Wii.
>>
File: 0G4kAb9dwnS1VVdNi9oza7VcnDc=.gif (640KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0G4kAb9dwnS1VVdNi9oza7VcnDc=.gif
640KB, 480x360px
>>381986447
As someone who didn't grow up with a SNES and hasn't gotten around to playing many of the titles included in the classic, this is a good opportunity for me to actually play them. I know I can just emulate them but there's something appealing about having all those games on one dedicated little device. Plus having some replica SNES controllers will be cool.
>>
>>381987468
>AKA the same people who bought the NES classic AKA the same people who bought the Wii.
These are not the same groups of people at all.
Wii appealed to non-gamers, people who had never played a video game before in their lives.

NES and SNES minis appeal to current and former Nintendo fans who want that nostalgia kick
>>
>>381986447
Why are you so bothered by the existence of this crap? Don't buy the stupid thing and get a raspberry pi. This product isn't aimed at you. It's for casuals who want to relive 30 minutes of their childhood before storing it in the closet to gather dust.
>>
>>381987641
But if you're a Nintendo can with nostalgia you still have the NES and SNES. Otherwise you're just a fucking hipster trying to fit in.
>>
>>381987641
>Wii appealed to non-gamers, people who had never played a video game before in their lives.
>NES and SNES minis appeal to current and former Nintendo fans who want that nostalgia kick
Just because /v/ repeated this ad nauseam doesn't mean it's true.
>inb4 but I never heard about a normie wanting one!!!!!
Oh well, anecdotal evidence trumps all.
>>
>>381987680
just like dlc huh don't like it dont buy it.
>>
>>381987352
Well then don't fucking buy them. At least with DLC some developers would start locking actual content behind DLC. Who cares if game companies start making plug and play devices for 20 year old games?
>>
>>381987680
The more people support shitty business practices the more those practices become the norm.
>>
>>381987727
Nice no true scotsman.
>>
>>381987768
In what way does the existence of this shit inconvenience you
>>
>>381987745
It's true though. For starts, more women than men owned a Wii. That's never happened before for ANY VIDEO GAME CONSOLE EVER

Wii had that gimmick of motion control which most people hadn't seen before and it was marketed well. People wanted it for the gimmick. That's pretty much the only reason it was as successful as it was. Of course Nintendo fans also bought it. But it was successful because of the non-gamer demand.
>>
>>381987806
Not him but what exactly makes these "plug and play," with a bunch of games in them shitty?
>>
Cause its small and more easy to take around to mates then a full sized snes
>>
>>381987641
Wii appealed to nostagliafags as well as non-gamers and a lot of different people. The design of the console and the wiimote was very NES-like and Virtual Console
>>
File: disdain for the retarded.jpg (214KB, 1408x1269px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for the retarded.jpg
214KB, 1408x1269px
>>381987806
Are you afraid that all game companies will stop producing new consoles and games, instead producing mini versions of their old consoles? Are you retarded?
>>
>>381987931
...because a thumb drive is so cumbersome.
>>
>>381987931
>my friends don't have any video games
>i have to bring my video games to them
why do I hear this argument so often here
>>
>>381988031
Do you really think the funding for this didn't impact another project? Are you retarded?
>>
>>381987913
I wasn't talking about just the first statement, but both of those in conjunction.
The NES mini doesn't appeal just to Nintendo fans, unless you extend the definition of "Nintendo fans" to anybody who ever enjoyed anything Nintendo made, and even then - wouldn't you know - there's new people being born all the time, some of whom might be curious to see what all the fuss is about.
>>
>>381986447
Scalpers. Parents and family of kids who want video games for christmas and who are unsure what to buy. The kind of people who buy SNES cartridges for 200$ and sell them for 300$ six months later. People whose last console was an SNES and who are willing to pay 80$ for the surprising nostalgia of replaying the favorite game they played when they were 13 years old.
>>
>>381988119
Nintendo's mini consoles are marketing campaigns to sell the Switch, idiot. Why do you think they discontinued it? You don't discontinue popular products that sell out within minutes of going live. Their entire point of existing is to sell out and strum up headlines, and force the Nintendo brand into the spotlight so people get interested in the Switch.
>>
>>381987841
I have to see people defend it in /v/ threads. that annoys me
>>
>>381988134
I seriously doubt people wanted the NES mini who didn't have some experience with it. I mean, maybe SOME, but a small percentage. It's mostly a nostalgia pull
>>
>>381988036
Yeah cause I'd rather just hook something you a TV with minimal set up then sit in front of a pc
>>381988103
Cause its a valid agurment
>>
>>381986447
I will be buying one, since my mother pawned my SNES away a long time ago, and since I do not have a computer or smartphone.
>>
How do you even find this on amazon?

I was only able to find this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Entertainment-System/dp/B071G84PFQ through googling the link

But when I go on amazon.co.uk and search for it, no matter what I type in, it NEVER finds this. Why? Just because it's not up for sale anymore?

How can I find it on amazon.de if I can't even search for it?
>>
>>381988275
>Cause its a valid agurment
Get better friends
>>
>>381986823
because fuck you, you dumb faggot
>>
>>381988284
>and since I do not have a computer or smartphone.
How the fuck are you posting this message then?
Are you camped out in a library?
>>
>>381988395
They have video games just not Alot of retro stuff, nothing wrong with that
>>
>>381988395
So friends who do not enjoy video games. Well said.
>>
>>381988448
>hunch over someone's shoulder while they're doing their homework
>get unreasonably upset when they hand in their assignment the day after with edits to the work
>>
>>381987727
I can be both
>>
>>381988493
Yes, yes I am. So you can see why a SNES mini appeals to me, I have no computer or smartphone to emulate with, and like I said, I lost my original SNES long ago.
>>
>>381988527
dude what
>>
Virtual console and similar services on other platforms has been a successful business strategy for 10 years now
Are people really surprised that selling an easy to set up version of that with replica controllers is also a success?
>>
>>381986823
>This shit is like apple fans that just mindlessly buy whatever they put out because of "lol apple"

Yes, I am sure people are just crying themselves to sleep every night, knowing that 75% of working adults in the real world carry a Iphone. Because its expensive, not because its actually one of the best smartphone devices that exists as of now and is worth the price. You honestly talk like a chronically poor person that steals ketchup packets from mcdonalds to save money, or something equally pathetic analogy.
>>
>>381986447
millions of happier-than-you people
>>
It's extremely fucking stupid. You can get 3D printed Raspberry Pi cases that look like whatever console you want, I have seen plenty of SNES ones. Toss in a Raspberry Pi 3, 8GB mSD, SNES controller, and your fucking set. Would cost less then the mini and could play any ROM that you want, and most consoles.
>>
>>381988881
I have chronic depression and I want one
>>
>>381988917
I hope you find happiness one day.
>>
>>381988750
Sega has been doing it for over a decade. This isn't Nintendo's thing
>>
>>381988972
Thanks anon
>>
>>381988898
Wait, isn't a Raspberry Pi a fucking phone?
>>
>>381988898
Actually, it would cost about the same.
>>
>>381988998
No.
>>381989018
Depends what you end up purchasing, and where. Anyways it's still better.
>>
>>381989092
Ok, then what is a Rasberry Pi? A tablet?
>>
>Who exactly is the target audience for this garbage? Anyone that grew up playing snes and has nostalgia for it still have the snes and all the good games. Anyone else can simply emulate. Seriously who are these fucking retards going ape shit over this?
It's hilarious that even after the immense demand for the NES Classic, retards like you still ask this question.
>>
>>381989165
https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/
>>
>>381986447
Normalfags are too retarded to know how to emulate
>>
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-entertainment-system-snes-classic-edition/5919830.p?skuId=5919830

Soon?
>>
>>381986447
I grew up with a Megadrive and hoping they hack it to run all SNES roms like they did with the NES mini.
>>
>>381989260
That placeholder's been up all day
>>
>>381989234
Not everyone wants to be a thief
>>
my starfox cart is broken somehow and everything is purple
>>
>>381989332
Legal backups ;^)
>>
>>381989323
Soon
>>
>>381988296
It's out of stock everywhere

I got it in amazon and they used to have a normal link. Game's site shit the bed yesterday with all the scalpers
>>
>>381986447
Target audience is me.
I have all the SNES games. I have dozen of emulators machine and original controller adapters.

...but I fucking want this. I want this so bad.
>>
>>381988898
Raspberry poo can barely run an internet browser at a 50th of the speed

It can't emulate anything, it's pointless trash
>>
>>381989332
I refuse to believe that anybody actually believes in this kind of advanced and insane moralfaggotry. How could you suck corporate dick this hard?
>>
>>381989548
They are probably talking about the pi3 which seems to be alright for emulating
>>
I don't even know where my SNES went. I guess my mom threw it away at some point.
>>
>>381989548
SNES can be emulated with a toaser.
>>
>>381989548
>It can't emulate anything, it's pointless trash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaTU4EHNMR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqSb5Md8f08

You're truly fucking retarded, off yourself.
>>
>>381989572
And they're defending the sale of products that haven't been in print for 20+ years.
>It's alright when Nintendo does it
Blind fanboyism. The same people that buy this are the same people that would buy a box of miyamotos shit.
>>
Doesn't retropie have quite some input lag though?
70ms+ apparently, original NES was only 15ms
>>
>>381986823
Because it has the complete edition of star fox 2 with more content than the leaked beta.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 625x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 625x739px
>>381988898
>it's retarded
>JUST use a fucking 3D printer instead

Holy fuck guys, why do some of you feel the need to take it so far in the opposite direction? Or JUST EMULATE?? Why do you mock people that would pay for an out the box snes but then say "JUST pay for 3D printing bro"

Fuckig hell. Literally anything to feel superior and in the know for a few minutes i swear.
>>
>>381989835
>JUST use a fucking 3D printer instead
You don't need a 3D printer, people sell the cases.

>Why do you mock people that would pay for an out the box snes but then say "JUST pay for 3D printing bro"
BECAUSE THE 3D PRINTED CASE, PI, AND CONTROLLER WOULD BE LESS THEN THE MINI SNES.
>>
PREORDERS UP NOW AMAZON USA GOGOGOGOGO
>>
>>381989930
>forgetting hdmi cable, sd card and heatsink
>>
>>381989930
>BECAUSE THE 3D PRINTED CASE, PI, AND CONTROLLER WOULD BE LESS THEN THE MINI SNES

Imma need a source. Also you are still paying for shit. I already have a toaster, i already have snesx9 and i already have a PS4 controller. Why is it not okay for them to spend money on one box, but okay on the pi? Do i have to build the pi myself?
>>
>>381990007
Who doesn't have a HDMI cable?

Who doesn't have a SD card laying around? (They are cheap as hell anyways, you don't need a large one)

You don't need a heatsink.

>>381990032
Not going to spoonfeed you, use google.

>Why is it not okay for them to spend money on one box
It is ok, nobody gives a shit what people spend their money on.

>but okay on the pi?
Because the Pi would be a better option.

>Do i have to build the pi myself?
No.
>>
>>381989725
So they finally made a poo which worked after 3 attempts, never going to waste money on that company again, fuck them
>>
>>381989930
Why do people go out to eat at a restaurant instead of simply making the meal themselves at home for less?
>>
File: img_01.jpg (116KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
img_01.jpg
116KB, 800x496px
I like good design, nice products that I can directly plug into my TV out of the box. No need to build my own Raspberry emulator or download roms first. It's money I can easy spend without even thinking about it too much. Not to mention that, if I don't like it, I could sell it for the double price.

That's why I buy it you fucking poorfag
>>
>>381989423
produce your original cart and cart dumping hardware/software :^)
>>
File: 1490764886016.png (101KB, 233x311px) Image search: [Google]
1490764886016.png
101KB, 233x311px
because

1. convenient. i dont have to mess around with color-coded plugs for video and audio, just plug in the HDMI

2. nice new replica controllers

3. did i mention HDMI. looks way better than the old inputs, plus it has CRT mode

4. all the games are preloaded so no messing with carts too. no losing them and they dont break on you
>>
>>381990173
Because they are lazy as fuck, and retarded.
>>
>>381990225
Exactly. People are paying for convenience.
People don't want to have to get all the parts, build a Raspberry Pi, download all the games, set it up, etc when they can buy a box that plugs in and works.
>>
Only reason I'd buy one is if I knew I was gonna sell them. I already have a Wii with every SNES game ever
>>
>>381987136
did the same but with a game cube and a 360.
feel the burn
>>
>>381986823
Because it triggers the mouthbreathing autists such as yourself.
>>
>>381990279
Their loss honestly.

>People don't want to have to get all the parts
Wow, it's so hard to order like three things.

>build a Raspberry Pi
You don't build a Raspberry Pi.

>download all the games
Literally takes seconds.

>set it up
10 minutes.
>>
can these be hacked?
>>
>>381990130
So full of it then. Its was literally "cheaper" until it wasn't and now you are making all kinds of "you should have that already" to justify it not being more expensive.

>It is ok, nobody gives a shit what people spend their money on.

This entire thread though. And hundreds like it still to come in the future. People care anon, care WAY to hard. But ive noticed, and suggestion made as an alternative is never "let me help you out bro" its more "you dumb fuck! Let me tell you about this thing i know that ou fucking don't IDIOT."
>>
>>381989234
Emulation is never the same.
>>
>>381990473
Mini SNES literally emulates though...
>>
>>381990408
>Wow, it's so hard to order like three things.
but it's easier to order ONE thing anon. You just come across as purposfly obtuse to be honest.
>>
>>381990473
lmao this is how dumb Nintendodrones are

can you ecxplain how the Mini SNES works then kiddo?
>>
>>381990408
10 minutes lol

If you are experienced with linux

Fucking virgin
>>
>>381990225
yeah the booming restaurant industry is built solely on retardation and not convenience

not everyone is a 16 year old with hours to spend fucking around trying to get a pi to work
>>
>>381986447
I can't be bothered spending the money to get an RGB mod for my existing SNES and spending over $300 for some titles. If NES classic is anything to go by, it's extremely nice emulation at a hardware level along with very sharp pixels and colors.
>>
>>381990565
By downloading shitty, non accurate pirate dropped roms that are never like the original.

It's never the same, plebs who have pirated all their life and think you they can save on retro gaming and it will be the same will never understand, sorry.
>>
File: 1495256563333.png (98KB, 575x548px) Image search: [Google]
1495256563333.png
98KB, 575x548px
>>381986447
Yes, every single person who played a SNES owns one now and has it hooked up.
>>
>>381990576
Linux is trash.
>>
>>381990463
>Its was literally "cheaper" until it wasn't and now you are making all kinds of "you should have that already" to justify it not being more expensive
Everyone should own a HDMI cable, and if they don't it's cheap as fuck. It could either be cheaper or around the same price, just depends. Even if it was 20 more dollars it would still be better.

>>381990525
Lazy motherfuckers will be the end of us all.

>>381990576
>If you are experienced with linux
You don't need to know Linux at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgaxsRSQN-M

>>381990635
>yeah the booming restaurant industry is built solely on retardation and not convenience
It's because people are lazy.

>not everyone is a 16 year old with hours to spend fucking around trying to get a pi to work
It doesn't take hours... Literally less then 30 minutes. Watch the video above.

>>381990702
Nintendo has literally fucking used ROMs downloaded online. .

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-01-18-did-nintendo-download-a-mario-rom-and-sell-it-back-to-us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR1uEwjx7VI
>>
Why is poor people always salty? Shouldn't be they happy they got to play stuff for free?

Maybe they are aware it will never, ever, be the same?
>>
>>381990831
>It's because people are lazy.
Or they don't like wasting time.
>>
>>381990874
If you're poor you usually don't have a whole lot to worry about.

But I suspect you will find a way to turn this into an argument. It's like that one novel from the eighteenth century about urban poverty among nobles.
>>
File: 138997632218.png (14KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
138997632218.png
14KB, 333x293px
>>381990213
>1. convenient. i dont have to mess around with color-coded plugs for video and audio, just plug in the HDMI
Y-yeah, having to plug in a SCART cable is so difficult, I can't even figure out which way is up or down.
>2. nice new replica controllers
Y-yes! You tell them! New replica! Like in new old!
>3. did i mention HDMI. looks way better than the old inputs, plus it has CRT mode
S-sure, it's not like any serious retro gamer has a dedicated crt for that
>4. all the games are preloaded so no messing with carts too. no losing them and they dont break on you
THIS! THIS! I can't fucking understand how I continue to lose those big ass cartridges in my drawer, it's like magic. They are big as fuck but they disappear, and it is such a pain in the ass to change catridge everytime I want to play a different game.
80$ well spent.

Pls go fuck yourself underage retard
>>
>>381990948
>Why would I do stuff on my own when I can pay someone to do it?
>It's a waste of time
Playing the stupid fucking games are a waste of time.
>>
>>381988793
More like 25% of adults have iPhone...Android phones dominate the market because they are not dumbed down and are alot more versatile and customizable and plain out better
>>
Gonna be mad if Australia has the ugly american version of this.
>>
>>381990953
Glad i'm not poor.
>>
>>381986447
>If you actually care about snes... You have a snes.
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>381990994
playing the games is a leisure activity

for many people, setting up a pi to emulate games would not be a leisure activity

people would rather spend money on shit that they want to do vs. shit they don't

how is this a difficult concept for you?
>>
>>381990831
>Lazy motherfuckers will be the end of us all.

Anon, unless you hunt and grow all your own food, build you own house, build your own car, source the raw materiels for yout TV and PC, sew your own clothes, and make your own furniture, how about you GTFO
>>
File: smo5.webm (2MB, 1270x720px) Image search: [Google]
smo5.webm
2MB, 1270x720px
>>381991070
You would do well to stay that way since being poor is a disaster.

Everything is apparently terrible and no one knows how to cummnicate once they become poor. It's a natural disease of the poor.
>>
>>381990994
Then why waste even more time doing menial nerd shit? I just want to play games, and, i have the money, what i don't have is neither time or interest in trying to impress people by being cheap and impress the other nerds with my emuhacker skillz.
>>
>hey why don't you do all these steps only for it amount to be $10 less and you end up with something that has no resale value
>>
>>381986447
You're simpleminded if you cant see the target audience for this
>>
>>381990831
You need to know Linux commands to operate pi, which runs on Linux

>>381991028
Plain better, except in power consumption, quality of apps, charge time, location raping your power, screen active raping your power

iPhone does the smart thing of not having all your shit running while you use it, it turns location off when an app stops using it, it doesn't have mysterious 50% power drain from 30 mins using Firefox

Android is garbage, the phones might be ok but it's basically windows for phones, badly optimised, badly conceived trash
>>
>>381991127
>>381991183
Just commit suicide.
>>
>>381991496
Cry more mouthbreathing autist.
>>
>>381991183
You're on 4chan fucktard. Pretending like you value your free time is a lie.
>>
>>381991161
It doesn't have to be that extreme anon, obviously there are things that we can't easily do. But there are plenty of things that you can do that are cheaper, easier, and in the long run better.

For example building your own PC instead of purchasing a prebuilt.

>>381991563
Suck some more jewish cock you filthy normie.
>>
>>381990831
If you're complaining about people being lazy, here's a thought. People in general are becoming more lazy due to automation, machines, robots, software, and AI taking over a majority of things in the future and at the present. Technology and advancements in general has allowed humans to become more lazy.
>>
>>381991183
>I just want to play games, and, i have the money, what i don't have is neither time or interest in trying to impress people by being cheap and impress the other nerds with my emuhacker skillz
Go back to school.
>>
>>381986447
>If you actually care about snes... You have a snes
I wish I could've told my mum that when I was 8 and wanted an N64.
Not all of us are in our late 30's that worked for our own SNES/N64 back in the day.
>>
>>381991496
>k-kys xd
thanks for playing, enjoy your $20 bank balance and your shitty emulator
>>
>>381990193
You have to prove I didn't dump my cartridges, not the other way around.
>>
File: 1497265471499.jpg (11KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497265471499.jpg
11KB, 326x326px
>>381986447
It's kinda sad and disgusting to see all these Nintentautists being such a tryhard at mental gymnastics to justify this Nintenjewery.

Truly the most retarded and toxic fanbase to ever exist currently.
>>
File: itVCtcD.jpg (195KB, 2290x1526px) Image search: [Google]
itVCtcD.jpg
195KB, 2290x1526px
>>381991569
>hurrr everyone is a no life loser on 4chan
lmao, whatever makes you feel better.

First day buy :^)
>>
>>381991673
>buying one for 30 bucks on ebay is too difficult because I'm still 8 years old
If you cared about it you would already have bought it.
>>
>>381991621
I think it has to do more with what society has conditioned people to believe. Also people just don't like to think, or learn. It bothers them to read a short article, or watch a short video. Makes me sad almost...

>>381991794
I agree. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1497339657964.jpg (86KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
1497339657964.jpg
86KB, 500x466px
>>381991606
>Suck some more jewish cock you filthy normie.
LMAO, look an "enlightened" one. Go take your "redpills" and fuck off son. No one that matter will ever care.
>>
>>381991794
We're not like that faggot.
I love nintendo but I think this mini this is bullshit.
Only retarded faggots want it, and they are new nintendo fans that have to pretend they always played nintendo.
>>
File: 1490760499368.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490760499368.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
>>381990973
the biggest cincher for me is that the games included with the SNES mini are HARD TO FIND and each cost like fucking $40 or $60 or more

I've never seen a Secret of Mana in person even. if you were to buy the SNES and all the games, it would cost HUNDREDS, like probably at least $700.
>>
>>381991876
>Also people just don't like to think, or learn
Yes anon everybody is dumb but you, never mind the fact that humans as a whole are the most intelligent they have ever been
>>
>>381991794
What's jewish about it? If you don't like it, don't buy it.
The cost of a raspberry pi 3, 2 official snes controllers, and then just downloading the ROMs wouldn't cost you much less, I can assure you.
>>
File: 76757422073973529189.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
76757422073973529189.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>381991906
>but I think this mini this is bullshit.
As if anybody cares what you fucking poorfags thinks.
>>
>>381986447
The us snes is so ugly compared to the eu one
>>
>>381991821
The games I want are too expensive. Plus, you can't even get Earthbound for the PAL console.
Then there's the whole RGB headers to HDMI mod chip, so I can actually get a decent picture that mini produces.
>>
>>381991906
>Only retarded faggots want it
you're a fucking braindead moron if you can't see the appeal in this to a wider audience
>>
File: 1497918409734.jpg (108KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
1497918409734.jpg
108KB, 782x782px
>>381991968
>Yes anon everybody is dumb but you
I never said that you cunt. The normies are incredibly retarded, or most of them.

>never mind the fact that humans as a whole are the most intelligent they have ever been
Yes, but because a certain amount of people. The rest are mostly retarded.
>>
File: IMG_1473.jpg (141KB, 640x971px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473.jpg
141KB, 640x971px
You'll never own one so don't worry about it.
>>
>>381992050
>they are all poorfags because they don't like shit!!
Yeah, whatever. I'm so poor that I have my own Snes with half of that list of games.
>>
>>381992158
I've already got one on preorder. You watch me own one on Sep 30.
Just because the laziest and most well known site to preorder it may have ran out of stock, doesn't mean all your physical stores won't have a certain number reserved.
>>
>Super Metroid

Sold.

>DKC

Holy shit, I already said I'm sold but OK.

>Super Castlevania IV

STOP IT GODDAMN IT YOU'RE MAKING EVERY OTHER PURCHASE IN MY LIFE SEEM LIKE A WASTE
>>
>>381992152
I see the appeal it has. On tryhard faggots that want to be into le epic retrogaming maymay.

>>381992149
You can get earthbound on the eshop and have it with you everywhere you go.
>>
>>381992259
>I've got one on preorder

No you don't
>>
>>381992337
>eshop
Not physical, who cares. Anything digital is just throwing your money away
>>
>>381992337
>eshop
The emulation they use on the eshop is atrocious. Go and look at the NES classic to VC comparisons.
Nintendo fucked up with their VC games.
>>
>>381992405
I literally do. I walked in today and put down $30 on one. Is America out of stock or something?
>>
>>381992541
Nintendo is treated like AIDS in europe. 0 marketing does that.
>>
File: 1490303290261.png (852KB, 595x594px) Image search: [Google]
1490303290261.png
852KB, 595x594px
>>381986447
Buying it because I like how it looks.
>>
>>381986447
Normaltrash that buy whatever is hyped at the moment. As in, they are only interested in things that are popular, not so much the things themselves. Welcome to the consumerist-dystopia that is western society.
>>
>>381988606
Sounds like you need to get your priorities straight in life before considering buying one of Nintendo's hypemachines.
>>
File: gaming-hipster1.jpg (91KB, 800x794px) Image search: [Google]
gaming-hipster1.jpg
91KB, 800x794px
>>381992809
>Welcome to the consumerist-dystopia that is western society
Wow, really made me think... You must have played New vegas or any of those games only true intelllectuals such as yourself play.
>>
>>381993179
Woah $65 or $80 for 21 games woah
>>
File: 1498552910674.jpg (14KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
1498552910674.jpg
14KB, 469x314px
Target audience:

Older Normies wanting to relive their youth for a few hours

Kool kids that have heard about all the classic games (much better then today's trash).

Nintendo fanboys hit by a huge case of capitalism burning a hole in their pockets.
>>
>>381993179
all you're doing is proving me right
>>
>>381993285
I doubt kids can enjoy these games fully, anyway.

Does /v/ even know what the Vulture Culture stage in DKC is in reference to?
>>
>>381987806
>shitty business practices
What, exactly, makes this shitty business practice? You could argue it's a shitty product, but I'm not really seeing how this is a shitty business practice. You are seriously overreacting.
>>
>>381988228
They wouldn't be defending it if you weren't bashing it to start with. Seems like you can solve your own problems.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.