[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I picked up a DS for 20 bucks today, but don't have any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4.png (14KB, 110x111px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
14KB, 110x111px
I picked up a DS for 20 bucks today, but don't have any games for it past the two that came with it. Is there any good GBA/DS games to pick up for it?
>>
Monster Tale is pretty fun
>>
Get a flashcart
>>
>>381984560
The World Ends With You and Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective are both extremely solid
>>
Dragon Quest Rocket Slime
Thank me later
>>
>>381984756
a what?
this is my first time with a DS so i have no idea what that is
>>
Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Kirby Mass Attack

Literally the only games I have for the system. I'm a pleb.
>>
>>381984560
Chinatown Wars and thank me when you you're so addicted to dealing drugs it feels like you're on them.
>>
Infinite Space
>>
>>381984852
its a ds cartridge that you can upload roms onto and play on your ds. its PIRACY

check it out homie http://www.dsflashcart.com/
>>
>>381984560
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
>Turn based game with a suprisingly good story
Pokemon Platnium, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black2White2
>Back when pokemon was still challenging and didn't hold your hand constantly
>Mario kart DS
It's straight up mario kart on the DS might take a while getting used to since the ds dosen't have an analog stick
>Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
It's the direct sequel to wind waker and has all the charm from it too, but the entire game is controlled with stylus. You move with, you attack with it, and interact with it. It's also kinda funky
>Legend of Zelda Spirit tracks
Just like the others it will drag you into its world, and improves the controlles with the stylus
>>
>>381984756
this. they're cheap as fuck now
>>
>>381984852
Welcome to 2003.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.