[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Retro is working on a 3D Donkey Kong Country and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: DKC5_box_art.jpg (183KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
DKC5_box_art.jpg
183KB, 250x353px
Do you think Retro is working on a 3D Donkey Kong Country and would you want it? I'm sick of Nintendo making 2D platformers, but DKC is one exception because the presentation is great and the levels always have neat gimmicks. I wouldn't mind seeing a 3D one though, and Tanabe or Retro hinted at the possibility of one. It seems like they were heading in that direction with Tropical Freeze.
A while ago Miyamoto said he thinks they're at a point where they can work on more than one game at once. We know retro isn't working on Metroid Prime, and there were was a rumor they were working on a new IP. A Dk game and a new IP seems plausible, what do you think?
>>
I like DKC but I hope it's something not DK-related
>>
I'd play Donkey Kong 65
>>
>>381984150
Part of me wants them to make a 3rd one just so there's another trilogy just because I'm that autistic. Also the games are good so I honestly wouldn't mind.

But I do also want them to do something new.
>>
>>381984150
I doubt I'd buy a Retro Dong third game. Tropical Freeze just didn't wow me, and I got to the chicken boss in Returns before just not really having the motivation to clear it.
>>
File: donkey-kong-64-art.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
donkey-kong-64-art.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
Gimme a sequel to DK64 and I will die happily
>>
>>381984150
I hope so as DKTC is my favourite platformer of this/ last gen,
>>
>>381984150
They will make a third one, the second sold too well and they made back the money they spent on it around 200k sales. They've also said that they would really love to make a 3D donkey game, but they need to be allowed to do it. So yes were getting a new IP from them and a third donkey kong game, that's why they aren't working on Prime 4.
>>
>>381984465
>HE and Chunky back
>more HE ocs and shitposting

Please for the love of god.
>>
>>381987485

thanks for backing up my hopes, bro ;)
>>
File: _20170613_033606.jpg (42KB, 313x332px) Image search: [Google]
_20170613_033606.jpg
42KB, 313x332px
>>381988073
and more tiny/candy lewds
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.